Popreal Reviews

4% of reviewers recommend Popreal

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Popreal deliver?

How can I contact Popreal?

Tell us how Popreal made you happy

"I placed my order on the 8th february this year for two dresses. One turned up alot longer time than expected later in very poor quality to what i was expecting. The other never showed up. I chased this up a few times to find out what happened as i had recieved no communication to my shock found out this item is actually out of stock! I had recieved no communication what so ever to inform me of this. So when i actually recieved a reaponse seen in this email trail, i finally got told i would recieve a refund on the 4th of May. After now chasing this refund numerouse times, with false promises that itll be refunded, nearly 12 weeks later this is now. I still have not recieved my money back for a dress i ordered nearly six months ago. This is not acceptable and i should not be chasing my own money back for something i havnt received."
Are you Popreal? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I didn’t receive my order. It’s been 2 months. I emailed the company and they told me it was a delay in the flight with the shipment... I will never order again from this company. I disputed the charge with my bank because of not receiving my order and got a refund that way. Never ordering again."
"Popreal is a scam. The good reviews are all written by them."
"I purchased a matching mother-daughter dress set in February. The mother dress arrived but did not fit. I asked about a return and refund, but they told me that the cost to return was too much so offered me a half refund and told me to give the dress to someone else. I agreed to these terms but 4 months later have still not received the refund they promised. Then in April (2 months after the original purchase), I received an out of stock notification for the daughter dress and a promise of a refund. I am still waiting for this refund too. I have contacted the company regularly asking for the refunds that are owed to me, but they keep asking me to give them more time. I am extremely unsatisfied. I just want the refund to be processed in a timely manner. I have already waited for months for this to be resolved."
"Although their Facebook page and website look reputable this company is plagued with problems. I placed an order back in March and am yet to receive it. Customer service team is responsive to emails but do not provide a straight answer and repeatedly tell you to be patient. After almost 3 months, I am out of patience and have a very upset 5 year old!"
"If I could give zero stars I would! I ordered 2 dresses for my daughter in March I received one in April and kept on getting response emails saying to be patient for the other. I asked for a refund 4 weeks ago which I still have not received! This company should no longer be able to trade it is awful!!!!"
"I have now received half my order that I ordered in January. It is now may. And the stuff that I finally did receive is because I had to get PayPal to chase after them. I was also supposed to get a refund for a discount that they never applied to my order... Never got it. For 5 months, all they keep responding with is, "be patient, it is coming" and now they don't even bother to even care about it.... As it's too late to sort out any further with PayPal and they have now "gotten away with it" :-( I lost a lot of money with these guys.s"
"I have been waiting for my refund for almost three months. The just keep pushing me around. I emailed several times. They have nice stuff just don’t have to make changes to your orders"
"Never received my order. Big disappointment!!!"
"Don’t order directly go through amazon, they have better customer service"
"I received half of my items. The other half have not been delivered. The items I had ordered and paid for are now out of stock. In order to get a refund, they want me to go to the post office and get proper paperwork confirming my order was lost. I'll just go directly through paypal to try to get my refund."
"Quick service, nice optic in live"
"Ordered months ago, no package or word from customer service"
"I made a purchase in mid January , by the end of January my package was not shipped out so I canceled. Was informed refund will take 15 -20 days ..... 2 months later NO funds. Terrible service!!"
"They’re a scam terrible quality and it’s been three months and no refund! Don’t order!"
"Would not even give 1 star, appauling service 3 months waiting no refund, disgusted!!!"
"“Horrible Horrible/ I give them a Big Fat 0” 3/6/19 I payed for 2 day delivery!!! Ha that's a joke!!! Still waiting... It's been 17 days and NOTHING!! This is ridiculous .. I've emailed them several times and all they have to say is " Thank you for your patience, it will be delivered as soon as possible" Patience!! What!! That's why I paid for 2 day delivery!! I have NO PATIENCE!!"
"DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!! IT IS A FULL ON SCAM!! ALL THEY DO IS TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER SEND ANYTHING!! I PURCHASED JUNE OF 2018 AND NEVER RECEIVED MY ORDER!! I EMAILED POPREAL MANY TIMES AND EITHER WAS IGNORED OR THEY KEPT TELLING ME MY ORDER WAS ON ITS WAY, BUT NOPE I GOT NOTHING!! POPREAL IS A THIEF! GOOGLE REVIEWS AND SEE HOW MANY MORE PEOPLE THEY HAVE SCAMMED AND STOLE FROM!! THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT POPREAL! SCAMMERS! THE ONLY REASON I GAVE IT A ONE IS BECAUSE ZERO WASNT AN OPTION! F YOU POPREAL YOU SUCk"
"Got an email that states Thanks for Signing Up Now you can look forward to hearing about: 1. NEW ARRIVALS SALES & SPECIAL PROMOTIONS EXCLUSIVE COUPONS 2. Enjoy 30% OFF For 1st order expires 30 days from the date of this email Automatically added in your account NOWHERE does it say you have to spend a minimum of $89 10 emails to them and more and all I got is I hope you understand? No, I don't understand....you should add to your email minimum order of $89 and then I will understand but I keep getting I hope you understand. Dear customer, Thank you for your support and understanding. If you didn't buy from our website, you don't have to reply to the message we sent you. If there is anything I can do to help, please just let me know, I will try my best to help you. Enjoy your lovely day. Best regards, Anna Customer Service Team www.popreal.com"
"If I could give them a 0, I would. I never got my item or my money back and they dont respond to complaints! Please dont waste your money!"
Popreal is rated 1.20 based on 25 reviews