Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC
Read Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC Reviews

About Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC:

Since 2007, Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC works with companies, municipalities, government organizations, and individuals to purchase or rent high-quality portable restrooms. We are the only company that offers clients over seven manufacturers to choose from, providing the best affordable solution. We serve clients domestically and internationally, delivering the best portable restrooms to fit your needs and budget. To get started, call us at 1-877-600-8645. We’d love the opportunity to earn your business!

(877) 600-8645

info@portablerestroomtrailers.com

4607 Charlotte Hwy, Ste. 11

Tell us how Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC made you happy
We contacted Portable Restroom Trailers in Cathedral City, California and our clients have raved about the beautiful luxury restroom trailer in the middle of the desert!
(Cathedral) - Posted 8 hours ago
We are a Custom Fabrication facility located in Irmo, SC. On very short notice, we called Portable Restroom Trailers to rent a 3 station restroom trailer for a restroom remodel. The trailer was exactly what we needed. It arrived quickly and well stocked. Thank you, Portable Restroom Trailers!
(Irmo) - Posted 10 hours ago
We are a large grower of nursery plants and needed to rent an ADA restroom trailer due to doubling our staff for the upcoming season. We hired Portable Restroom Trailers in Raleigh, NC who delivered quickly and exceeded our expectations.
(Raleigh) - Posted 1 day ago
We were so pleased with our first mobile bathrooms for sale with Portable Restroom Trailers that we called back and ordered a second one.
(Henderson) - Posted 1 day ago
The unit that was rented for our event was exactly what were looking for. It was very clean and the process of getting it was very simple. I could not have been more pleased with our experience!
(Cooper) - Posted 1 day ago
I am a manager of a large food processing plant. We contacted Portable Restroom Trailers at the Chambersburg, PA location to request a large restroom trailer with hot water hand wash for our 24/7 operation. They delivered the trailer promptly, staying in touch with me every step of the way. The trailer was delivered with hot water and enough restrooms for our operation to keep going!
(Chambersburg) - Posted 1 day ago
Recently, I called Portable Restroom Trailers in Edinboro, PA to purchase an ADA Restroom Trailer for our manufacturing plant. They responded very quickly to our request, and delivered the unit timely. We are able to better serve our employees with the new restrooms and they look great!
(Edinboro) - Posted 1 day ago
As a Hospital Administrator, I reached out to Portable Restroom Trailers - Pittsburgh for a large ADA restroom trailer. They were able to deliver an ADA +8 station quickly for staff and COVID patients waiting in our parking lot. We had a large growing need for additional restrooms and the unit is perfect!
(Pittsburgh) - Posted 1 day ago
As the Plant Facilities Manager for a food distribution plant, we needed to provide more restrooms with hot water during COVID so that our staff could safely social distance. We requested a 4-station executive portable restrooms for rent from Portable Restroom Trailers and needed it quickly. They promptly delivered the trailer fully stocked, ready to hook up and use.
(Annapolis) - Posted 1 day ago
Our manufacturing plant required social distancing and we were able to find the perfect mobile restroom trailer for our needs. Portable Restroom Trailers provided a 6 station mobile restroom with 6 individual bathrooms for our plant.
(Van) - Posted 1 day ago
We needed to add more restrooms for staff at our cheese factory for 6 months. We contacted Portable Restroom Trailers in Goshen, KY to immediately deliver additional restrooms to space employees apart during COVID. They delivered (2) restroom trailers right away, stocked, and ready to use. Their communication with my team and the whole process was terrific!
(Goshen, KY) - Posted 2 days ago
We are a large auto parts chain and were in need of a handicap restroom trailer while remodeling our restrooms. We reached out to Portable Restroom Trailers and they delivered it within days!
(Martinsville, IN) - Posted 2 days ago
Our business has doubled in size and we searched for long-term 10 station restroom rentals near me for our additional employees. Portable Restroom Trailers provided the best price and quick delivery.
(Denver) - Posted 2 days ago
:I’m the state park administrator and was able to find the perfect mobile showers for rent. We have multiple parks and Portable Restroom had what we needed in stock.
(Oceanside) - Posted 2 days ago
As a local air force base, we were looking for a 3 station portable shower rental for additional personnel. We called Portable Restroom Trailers in Palm Desert, CA and are very happy with the quality of the trailer received.
(Palm) - Posted 2 days ago
We called Portable Restroom Trailers and they were able to deliver a 3 station luxury mobile shower with a designer interior unit that our members love and compliment all the time.
(Port Charlotte, FL) - Posted 2 days ago
I own a rental company in Hawaii. I called Portable Restroom Trailers located in Navato California to purchase two mobile restroom trailers. We have not been able to find units in stock as we provide for the film industry, Portable Restroom Trailers quickly found us used restroom trailers in fantastic shape!

Best regards,
Alissa Clark
(Novato) - Posted 2 days ago
We requested a Luxury ADA Restroom Trailer for a private airport in Southwest Florida for additional restrooms for guests and pilots. We called Portable Restroom Trailers - Clermont, Florida, and the team was fantastic. The unit was delivered on-time and the team stayed in communication with me every step of the way. We will only use Portable Restroom Trailers from now on.
(Clermont) - Posted 2 days ago
My experience with Ron and Vanessa was exceptional. Frankly, I am still in shock that the original trailer that I ordered was deemed unfit to ship so the company replaced it with a demo 2021. You don't see that too often in corporate America where the company does the right thing. The trailer had a broken Lift and Vanessa made sure when I found a replacement that it was installed and paid for by the company. Best in class in my view and I looked at many different options prior to making my purchase. Thank you!
Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC 5 star review on 24th September 2020
Wonderful customer services team!
Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC is rated 4.96 based on 194 reviews