Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC
Read Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC Reviews

About Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC:

Since 2007, Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC works with companies, municipalities, government organizations, and individuals to purchase or rent high-quality portable restrooms. We are the only company that offers clients over seven manufacturers to choose from, providing the best affordable solution. We serve clients domestically and internationally, delivering the best portable restrooms to fit your needs and budget. To get started, call us at 1-877-600-8645. We’d love the opportunity to earn your business!

(877) 600-8645

info@portablerestroomtrailers.com

4607 Charlotte Hwy, Ste. 11

Tell us how Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC made you happy
Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC is an awesome company to do business with. Their staff is friendly and helpful. They were very informative and answered all of my questions and concerns. I would recommend them for any portable restroom needs.
This product I have came to the conclusion that everybody should put this on their bucket list and then it get off their bucket list. Because talking about events even big camping events out in the wilderness this product is a must go to use.
Rented an ADA trailer for a fundraiser I sponsor and it was beautiful! Melanie was great and very helpful. The driver delivered and set up the trailer, so we didn't have to do anything. We noticed the people attending stayed longer than usual now that we had such nice facilities. We received many compliments.
Rented a Calypso for my daughter’s wedding and it was beautiful! Melanie was a great help. Even sent us a list on what we should put in the bathroom baskets for our guests. Very cute ideas.
Portable Restroom Trailers is the company you need to choose for any event! The bathrooms at our office were being redone for an undetermined amount of time, it was important we found a portable restroom for employees very quickly. I worked very closely with their representative Brittany, she was super professional and provided great ideas for the type of trailer we needed to meet our needs. Give them a call, you will not regret it!
I'm an office manager for a small medical clinic and we had to move our clinic outdoors for COVID-19 reasons. This is a nice addition to have on site without having patients go into our clinic to use the restroom. Clean and professional looking. Brittany was helpful in helping me decide which one would be best to use based on our needs.
Bought a restroom for our employees to use while doing onsite construction. It was super easy and Brittany was very helpful. Would use them again.
With on going construction at our building I contacted Portable Restrooms Trailers and spoke with Brittany, her professionalism was top notch, she took the time to listen to our request, and used her knowledge to figure out the best long term situation for a portable restroom for our companies needs
Brittany was extremely knowledgeable and polite during our interaction. She worked with us on pricing and knew availability for the time of our event. I was planning on holding a large family reunion before our state was put in lock down. I will absolutely be using your company after we are out because of Brittany’s excellent customer service!
Great service and support !!!

We had a great long term rental to support a few golf courses in the area during peak season. Brittany was phenomenal in understanding our needs and providing the necessary support to maintain our facilities and keep our customers satisfied.
We used Portable Restroom Trailers for our Community Day 5k Walk/Run. We had a wonderful experience working with Brittany who provided all the essential information needed to make our decision. Will definitely being using them again and highly recommend to others!
Brittany Thomas was professional and easy to work with.
The product was as promised. The service was excellent. I would DEFINITELY recommend!!
Ivy Hartzok was extremely accommodating and took calls over the weekend while working at home all while the Nation was in a crisis response to COVID-19. She was very professional and diligent in follow calls to verify information. An absolute pleasure to deal with her.
I am very pleased with this company!! They were very nice and helpful and got the job done for us! I would absolutely recommend them!
Had a very good experience dealing with this company Portable RestRooms LLC. I dealt with Scott who really provided excellent service. I would definitely use them again. Thx. Chip. R. La Jolla
The service of Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC is unparalleled. My sister used them for her wedding and from set-up to take down, we were very pleased with the staff and service. I would highly recommend this company for big events/special days.
Great company and so easy. We have used them for all of our construction sites and will continue to use this service going forward. Brittany is very knowledge and has provided excellent customer service. We look forward to continuing to work with Brittany and Portable Restroom Trailers
Customer service at Portable Restroom Trailers is fantastic! I reached out to learn more about their product and spoke with Scott. He was friendly, thorough and patient with all of my questions. Thanks Scott!!!
Working with Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC has been a great experience. The staff is knowledgable, friendly, and answered all of our questions with patience. Our trailer was delivered quickly and as ordered. I would highly recommend working with them for your restroom or shower trailer needs.
Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC is rated 4.96 based on 174 reviews