Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC Reviews

of reviewers recommend Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC
Read Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC Reviews

About Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC:

Since 2007, Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC works with companies, municipalities, government organizations, and individuals to purchase or rent high-quality portable restrooms. We are the only company that offers clients over seven manufacturers to choose from, providing the best affordable solution. We serve clients domestically and internationally, delivering the best portable restrooms to fit your needs and budget. To get started, call us at 1-877-600-8645. We’d love the opportunity to earn your business!

(877) 600-8645

info@portablerestroomtrailers.com

4607 Charlotte Hwy, Ste. 11

Tell us how Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC made you happy
Teri & her crew are so easy to work with. I really like their follow-up, & their attention to detail. And most importantly, they stand behind their products (trailers).
Top notch Trailers & Service always. Great people to deal with. Very professional.
The restrooms were super clean and delivered on time for our son's outdoor wedding. The whole process was very easy. They delivered and set up the day before the event and returned on the scheduled pick up day to retrieve the trailer. Several of our guests raved about the restrooms cleanliness and comfort. I would definitely recommend Portable Restroom Trailers and will use them again if the need ever arises.
Quality was better than expected and roomy. Great customer service.
We did not have a problem with the quality of the trailer except that it was not what was agreed on. We paid extra for a 10 station trailer, but received a 9 station trailer. Service: No one instructed us on the operation and cleaning out of the trailer after repeated requests. Financial: The company has not returned our $500.00 deposit after two months, they charged us for an extra week not used, and they have not repaid us the $490.00 for replacing the water pump that went out on the inside of the trailer during the rental period.
They were great to work with up front. However,
These things are always an afterthought, or something taken for granted when at a wedding. I can honestly say having this trailer at our wedding made the whole experience comfortable while outdoors. We chose a historical venue to marry, and the trailer fit perfectly for the time we were there. The communication to get it set up was easy and they took care of the hookups. They also came and cleared the site of the trailer. Very easy and awesome. Great facility. Thanks.
I ordered a trailer for my outdoor wedding in August. Everything went perfect with both the trailer and the customer service reps that I worked with. Trailers arrived precisely on time, clean and very classy looking. They helped get them hooked up to water and electricity so everything was ready to use. The reps were very prompt with getting me estimates and contracts. Everything seemed to go smooth throughout the whole process. I highly recommend Portable Restroom Trailers for any outdoor event that you are doing.
Portable Restroom Trailers, LLC is rated 4.50 based on 8 reviews