Predator Nutrition, Greater Manchester Reviews

of reviewers recommend Predator Nutrition, Greater Manchester

R22, Market St, Manchester M4 3AT, UK

Tell us how Predator Nutrition, Greater Manchester made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Complete scam and immoral company. The entire Hydrapharm range (owned by Predator Nutrition) is a complete scam and resulted in a Trading Standards investigation and fine. They have also tried to rip people off during COVID-19 by selling Chloroquine and other drugs without a prescription, resulting in their pharmacy license being pulled. At one point they bulk-bought pasta, rice and beans to try and sell at a 500% markup, and are now selling single face masks for £25 each. Companies don't get shadier than this.
This was my first and hopefully last order from Predator Nutriton. I received an open bottle (seal was off, powder all over the pills and inside the bottle) and so I wrote to Predator Nutrition. I sent pictures as requested which show the seal and the powder inside (2 pictures to ensure no doubt), after this, no responses from predator nutrition. After a few e-mails from me they finally responded with "send over another picture of the powder spilled" which I already sent...therefore, they are doing as as much as they can to simply wear me down to "give up" so they don't need to take any action.

The supplement had no expiry date on it, therefore, I don't know whether it works or not, whether it's in date or not, or whether it's been sat in their storage for years and they shipped it out as they saw a "first time" customer so thought they can take advantage.

Either way, very poor performance from them. Unless you need to order from them due to them having some deal with a supplier you use, I'd recommend to avoid.
Worst ever company I have dealt with. I ordered an item from them , they sent the wrong item. I queried it with them and they ask to see photos of the item ( as if they cannot believe they sent the wrong item) which I have sent. Despite 4 further emails, they dont reply to any of them and when I call them , they do not accept that it is the wrong item. I suggest they look at the manufacturer's website which shows two different items ( the one I ordered and the one they have sent) but they continue denying it is different. As the name suggests - predators.
great company, love their own brand products
Worse nutrition company!! Made every excuse not to send goodie bag with my order then lied saying extras were in there way and never received
A wide range of supplements
Predator Nutrition, Greater Manchester is rated 2.17 based on 6 reviews