Performance Sports Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Performance Sports

How would you rate Performance Sports ?

"Great price, fast delivery, no complaints"
"Lots of available products and super fast shipping! It was my first time shopping at PRFO but it will definitely not be the last :-)"
"Well. The online form I completed automatically changed my address and as a result the package is now missing. I have not received the shoes that I paid for. I think the form needs to be corrected to ensure those that have condos, suits, apartment #s can be completed without causing a glitch. For example, as with many/most online forms addressed can be completed as follows: 101-356 riverside rd. City, province/territory Your form changed to 101 riverside rd (dropped 356 which is the actual civic #)"
"Délai très court entre l’achat web et la livraison. Excellente expérience. Merci!"
"Product arrived on time in great condition!"
"Super day. Well organized and fun intro to paddle yoga and crossfit. Would go back for sure."
"fast and professional, product as stated. I will shop here again"
"Félicitions pour votre implication à soutenir des événements locaux!"
"Love the shoes..."
"Easy, fast, and secure shopping. Looking forward to doing business with you again."
"Quick delivery and merchandise as described."
"Great shoes! My son loves them!"
"Good quality knife."
"Very quick service Great product Best boots i have ever owned Worth every dollar they cost"
"Easy to order and quick to get my order...no complaints"
"I didn't get the size I needed but I did get a reply back and was able to send the item back with ease."
"Le board est parfait Merci"
"Sick kicks!!"
"Great price and excellent service,my order was shipped promptly and arrived in BC quite quickly. I would reccomend.mend these guys for sure."
"Thanks PRFO for the quick turnaround time. I found your site by accident while looking for these shoes that were not available anywhere else. You were better priced and I was so pleased to find them and that they came so quickly. I look forward to shopping with you again."
Performance Sports is rated 4.92 based on 213 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!