Performance Sports Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Performance Sports

Tell us how Performance Sports made you happy

"I never had anything that comes from PRFO but now count on me to buy many stuff from you guys."
"Rapidité de livraison exceptionnelle. Tout est soigneusement plié. Parfait état des produits et commande complète."
"Incredible service and shipping time as well!!!"
"Quick shipping and wonderful customer service! Would recommend 100%"
"Excellent customer service ! Had an issue with sizing and the customer service team at PRFO were great getting it resolved ! Will definitely be shopping with them again"
"Great cool assortment of products and brands! Also great customer service! Thank you"
"Bindings look good,but one of the toe ratchets dosent work very well.. always skipping over the strap.. not very impressed."
"The person was very pleasant and helpful. She also described her promotions."
"My boots had no arch support . I went on a difficult 40 pound backpack 20 km. hike with many steep ups and downs . It has been over a month and my knees still hurt . I went on a similar hike with my old boots and had no problem ."
"Great support for my backpack!"
"My order came very quickly!"
"5 🌟 retailer Do not hesitate"
"Excellent customer service! I was worried about the length of time it may take to have the shoes I ordered shipped to me in the U.S. The shoes were shipped right away and I received them in about ten days. Much faster than expected!"
"great service and delivery!!!!"
"Great price, fast delivery, no complaints"
"Lots of available products and super fast shipping! It was my first time shopping at PRFO but it will definitely not be the last :-)"
"Well. The online form I completed automatically changed my address and as a result the package is now missing. I have not received the shoes that I paid for. I think the form needs to be corrected to ensure those that have condos, suits, apartment #s can be completed without causing a glitch. For example, as with many/most online forms addressed can be completed as follows: 101-356 riverside rd. City, province/territory Your form changed to 101 riverside rd (dropped 356 which is the actual civic #)"
"Délai très court entre l’achat web et la livraison. Excellente expérience. Merci!"
"Product arrived on time in great condition!"
"Super day. Well organized and fun intro to paddle yoga and crossfit. Would go back for sure."
Performance Sports is rated 4.90 based on 227 reviews