Performance Sports Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Performance Sports

How would you rate Performance Sports ?

(optional)

Kim Bedard-Charette
Verified Buyer
"Service rapide et efficace! Prix compétitifs. Vêtements de qualité!"
Hiroe Oyama
Verified Buyer
"I always go to st-sauveur's store. I really love this shop so when I found online store I was really happy. They packed very well and sent me tracking notification by text. i even got stickers so lovely!!"
Janice Ganoy
Verified Buyer
"Shipping was prompt and checkout was easy. Item was exactly as described."
Alexandra Simpson
Verified Buyer
"Great! Love the boots.they fit well and delivery was quick"
Calla Kormilo
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic customer service and fast shipping!"
Jay Quo Vadis
Verified Buyer
"Bought a North Face Furnace sleeping bag for my trip to Mt Everest and the service was outstanding . Quick uninterrupted service which is just what you need for a net purchase. JQ"
Aurelie Simard
Verified Buyer
"easy to order on the website, very good customer service on the phone fast delivery thanks"
Sylvie Florent
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping and i love my shoes... thanks"
Tanya Phare
Verified Buyer
"Super fast shipping! Loved my bag."
Louis-Philippe Supper
"bon service et rapide"
Jenna Weatherell
Verified Buyer
"Shoes fit perfect, and arrived very quickly! super helpful customer service as well! love my vans :)"
Samuel Lee
Verified Buyer
"From ordering to shipping tracking their website is top notch. I was hesitant at first to order from a Canadian company as we are so far away but the shipping and tracking of the package was reasonable and efficient. Would definitely order again."
Joyce Cormier
Verified Buyer
"These are adorable and shipped in a reasonable amount of time. Unfortunately they didn't fit but Performance Sports has made the return process easy and I'm looking forward to receiving the correct size."
Michel Mollicone
Verified Buyer
"Great staff great service"
Caroline Paquet
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed with the service quality level. I'll buy from you again before looking at other websites just for how smooth it was."
Paul Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"I "love" PRFO Sports. As much as I can love a retailer (for me, an "on-line" retailer) who is at a distance. These are real people interested in a long-term customer relationship, and it shows with their entire approach to taking care of their customers. They care for me whenever I've had the chance to speak to any if them in person by phone, and this level of customer care is top-down, meaning that the co-owners actually care on a human scale I can truly appreciate. This is how it is done by the best. Nice job, PRFO!"
Melanie Betcher
Verified Buyer
"Got our product both at a great price and quickly. Will order from this company again."
Christopher Healy
Verified Buyer
"USA customer found this company last minute and was extremely happy with how fast it was shipped to me. Only complaint I had was with ups and the box was so damaged that even the ups guy waited while I opened it because he thought I was going to send it back. Wish there was some kind of extra bubble rap as only the tips were covered but it's really on ups and how they handle packages and in the end the board was okay and an awesome ride. Yew!!! Will definitely order from them again and just try and stay away from ups."
Patrick Lacey
Verified Buyer
"Awesome service, quick shipping and my kids are hella stoked on the Throwback both as a stand up and a guided missile sled!"
David Frieberg
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a pair of Oakley sunglasses online. Shipped immediately and excellent communication. Will definitely purchase again from Performance"
Performance Sports is rated 4.93 based on 187 reviews