Performance Sports Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Performance Sports

Tell us how Performance Sports made you happy

"good customer service but shipping was slow"
"Items as decribed, fit well and across the country try delivery in a week thanks PRFO"
"Got the product I wanted at the right price and shipped fast."
"Very happy with this purchase. Obviously a great board, but also great dealing with Performance Boardshop! Thanks!"
"The shipping was quick and we love the boot bag. My son is an assistant ski instructor, so this bag is perfect to fit all his gear when he heads to the hill every weekend. Thanks again"
"Speedy shipping and they send a personal thank you email as well!"
"Great service, excellent product!"
"Great job again! The Jones snowboard was my second purchase from Prfo. The board arived quickly after placing my order. Small discount was apreciated as always! Thank you! Highly recommended !"
"I ordered a Birkenstock sandal online and receipt was earlier than estimated delivery. The correct size was shipped but unfortunately the sandal did not fit. I requested a return label and was very promptly provided with such. Very effecient and friendly customer service. I will definitely order from this company again!!"
"The jacket arrived so quickly - thanks for the great customer experience!"
"Everything was great. I was confused about shipping as the board and bindings came separately and the shipping notices were confusing. I paid extra for expedited shipping and was surprised it still came via Canada Post... who are always slow. Thanks!"
"good price. delivery was on time."
"I was super pleased with my experience with this seller. I got the best price and fast and free delivery and good packing. Great buisness , 2 thubs up!"
"Great price on a first rate product. The description of the item was exact to what I received. The item was sent very quickly. First rate organization to do business with. I’d not hesitate at all to order online from Performance Boardshop again."
"J'ai eu des réponses rapides à mes questions. Super service et livraison rapide."
"this store is amazing! good variety of clothing!"
"Very efficient and quick. excellent service"
"totally worth waiting for. my daughter was thrilled. your customer service dept is excellent - respond right away."
"Easy to navigate website."
"I love the commutation my boots arrive fast. I'm very happy"
Performance Sports is rated 4.91 based on 318 reviews