https://www.prodigywebstudios.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.prodigywebstudios.com/

Tell us how https://www.prodigywebstudios.com/ made you happy
Don’t bother reading the fake reviews, they will steal your money
Buyer Beware!!! Buyer Beware!!! This company will hold your website hostage until you pay them double the agreed price. They will promise you back-end codes and access to your site, and then provide bogus information. When I finally got fed up and tried to move my site to a reputable hosting company they want to charge me $500 dollars more, despite not the honouring original agreement to provide EEP and back-end codes. I will be filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission and contacting everyone who left a negative review about the same issues to do the same - we must take a stand against unethical business practices. Again, Buyer Beware!!!
THE BEST!! David was VERY patient, informative, VERY CREATIVE and HIGHLY professional!!! He went above and beyond the call of duty to assist us with our website. He was ALWAYS available, trust worthy and gave us options and did not rush us and that is why I would recommend his services.
Happy to work with them
Prodigy Web Studios have amazing people on board in all respects. They are the ones whom I can count on every single time. Extra ordinary work on my website! Kudos! Highly recommended.
I didn't know that a website could have that much potential as I am not much into tech. But prodigy web studios knows how to optimize a website to its full capability. The developers of Prodigy Web Studios designed my e-commerce website with remarkable features, which aided me greatly in reaching my business goals. All my business productivity owes to you guys.
What an excellent quality of work by these experts. I do not think someone else could have executed my web development project better than these people.
Prodigy Web Studios designed a fantastic eCommerce website for our company, which has helped us expand our business operations. The website offers all of the functionality that we requested. I am quite pleased with their services and will gladly hire them again.
I had no idea how to run an e-commerce website. Yes, I have the knowledge, but the web team of Prodigy Web Studios made it easier and simpler for me. My Magento-based e-commerce website is fully customized and featured- packed with the required plugins. I fully endorse this agency for e-commerce development services.
My company lacked online exposure on social media accounts so I hired them to boost our reach online. Their effective planning and strategies helped us fulfill the purpose of digital marketing. Their constant support encouraged us to do better and improve the quality of our brand.
I want to appreciate the efforts of Prodigy Web Studios. This agency transformed my business website into something that was both visually stunning and very functional and it helped in generating more sales. Thanks!
Provided me with a highly user-friendly portal, and my customers are delighted with the new portal. Thanks for being my savior.
I sell gifts online and I was not competing with my competitors in the online market and there was a 40% decline in the sales. The new Shopify CMS built by Prodigy Web Studios gave a new recognition to my brand. The UI/UX is beautiful and user-friendly. Their social media is also playing a fantastic job. Splendid work!
I am an IT manager of Viral inks. We have a good business relationship with Prodigy Web Studios. This agency deals in all web projects of our clients. Our top management is pleased with their top-quality web designing and development services. The good thing is that they have industry-specic designers. 100% recommended for web development service.
Thanks for the prompt service. I had no idea how they are quick at the e-commerce development service. Prodigy Web Studio’s team is professional and expert. My Shopify store was built within two weeks with a complete product upload and quick cart. Splendid work!!!
The web team of Prodigy Web Studios was great when we decided to upgrade all our websites. We were recommended to us by another company and lived up to the recommendation. Their team met the deadlines and delivered the project with demanded requirements. Excellent job!
Prodigy Web Studios are the best corner of the internet for user-friendly, customer-focused, ROI generating websites. Their agile approach to make a website that delivers is what makes them superior to others. We were able to take advantage of their services, and you should try as well. Note from a happy and satisfied customer. Keep rocking!
If you guys are on the hunt for a professional website design company, contact Prodigy Web Studios. I went to them to discuss website designing for my cleaning service company. The account manager discussed the project thoroughly and showed me various samples as well. The website they designed was impressive. It was a wonderful working experience.
My old website design was not up to the mark. So, I decided to change and hired Prodigy Web Studios. I rehired them for SEO services since I found them dedicated to my project, and they were completed on time. Good work.
https://www.prodigywebstudios.com/ is rated 4.9 based on 81 reviews