Profit Forex Signals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Profit Forex Signals
Using WhatsApp and email signals. So far all good. Trade accuracy around 80%, all signals come with entry, stop and target point, there is around 10 signals per week. Very profitable signals.
October is the boom. All signals are winning. I made more than 1000 pips. Standard membership plan with email and WhatsApp signals. Already member for 3 months and this is the best trading month now.
Good account management. Joined last month. September start awesome, we reach more than 100% ROI by middle of the month, then third week in September our profit went down to 20%, and we end September in profit around 30% from starting balance. So far very good.
Joined month ago. Results are excellent. More than 150% ROI since 10 August till date. Clean trades with stop and target point. Mostly only eur/usd and gbp/usd trades. No overtrading, no draw-down. Everything exactly like it is described.
Profit Forex Signals are maybe only one forex signals provider with account management service who offer myfxbook verified results. I am matching all their results. Draw-down is low 15-20%, profit is very consist, my ROI in August was around 130%. They mostly trade EUR/USD and GBP/USD, but I saw some gold, oil and btc trades as well. Support is really good, they instantly reply to all my query and doubts. All recommendations.
Not sure what these reviews are about, I've only had good experiences so far with profit-forexsignals. Every trade they make is verifiable on their page. Support is on point, I asked them pretty dumb questions like "what is leverage" and they really took the time to explain it nicely to me. Most important of all.... I put in $250 into an account, followed along best I could but did miss a few trades here and there. Ended up with a little over $600 by the end of the month. Well and truly worth it. 👍
Great funding program. Very clear and easy-to-use rules. After 3 attempts still did not pass the first phase. PFXS really have great support.
Awesome forex signals provider. In August there were only 2 losing trades by now. Outstanding support.
Great support, awesome service. You want to make money via forex trading, only follow them. They offer those what noone other do not. They trade for you, manage your account. So everything is very unique with them.
PFXS has awesome signals and a trade copier. I am getting signals via email but do not follow it, I am using a trade copier with account management. Joined 15th July. Till today around 60% ROI. Support is outstanding.
Great funding program. Refunds and cash bonuses come instantly, now I am waiting for my logins for a funded account. Rules are great and really easy, passed within 30 days. The trading account is good, with no spreads at all. Fast and reliable.
Good funding program. Very nice organized. Rules are easy (on first sight), but belive me, it is hard to meet all requirements. Trading account is great, without spreads, no fees... Failed few times to pass first phase, next time I hope to have better luck. Support is outstanding.
PFXS has a great funding program. Rules are clear and easy to use. Support is great. Webchat is most of the day online, they instantly reply to all emails. I have failed to reach the target goal in the first phase, they offered we free retry, and so far all is good.
Awesome support. Great prop company. Easy and clear rules. Refund and cash bonus come instantly. Trading account is true ECN/STP without any kind of spread, very fast and stable platform. Good work guys.
PFXS has very great service. Trade accuracy is always above 85%. If I count good they trade around 10 major pairs, no risky trading or anything other. I highly recommend the service.
The funding program is great. Trading conditions are awesome. The trading account type is perfect. Even gold has zero pip spread. The rules are very clear. Support outstanding.
PFXS Funding program is awesome. I have pass first phase, I got refund and 400EUR cash bonuses. So far they are very pomissing. Have to mention that trading conditions are awesome, very clear and easy to follow. As well awesome support.
First of all, never find such great support in the industry. If there is an award for best support, they deserve it. The funding program is great. Rules are easy and clear to understand. Trading account conditions are awesome, the trading platform is very fast, and there is no slippage, price manipulations like with others, etc... Fair trading conditions. All recommendations.
PFXS Funding Program is good. All recommendations. Trading conditions are awesome. Support is outstanding. All is good so far.
PFXS funding program is really great. Trading accounts have awesome conditions. Zero pip spread, 1:200 leverage. Rules are really clear, no confusing rules, and everything is well explained. Support is great.
Profit Forex Signals is rated 5.0 based on 170 reviews