ProjectorLamps.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ProjectorLamps.com
Read ProjectorLamps.com Reviews

About ProjectorLamps.com:

Projector Lamps LLC stocks Genuine Original Projector Lamp replacements at discount prices. Purchase any Projector Lamp with confidence from the original authorized distributor of Genuine Original Projector bulbs made by Philips, Osram, or Ushio. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and also offer a price match guarantee. We will match or beat pricing for any Projector Lamp with the original projection bulb inside. We accept purchase orders from Schools and Universities or place your order online through our secure shopping cart. We display live inventory of all the lamps we have in stock and will get your order processed and shipped out today!

610-444-3056

sales@projectorlamps.com

210A Gale Ln

Tell us how ProjectorLamps.com made you happy
I have used your company before and i am very pleased with the products. elvis
Easy to find and re-order what I needed
Excellent service, quick delivery, reasonable pricing.
Very knowledgeable on product I was looking for. She didn’t run the competition down, simply explained why her product cost a little more. Very smooth transaction.
sometime my last a year sometime less than a year
I had to call in and ask a question. The lady was very pleasant and helped me find my answer.
ITEMS IN STOCK AND DELIVERED PROMPTLY
ProjectorLamps.com offers high quality projector lamp bulbs at a fraction of the cost of name-brand companies.
I ended up ordering the incorrect bulb and Stephanie was a great help in this matter. She sent me a RMA number and the steps to get the incorrect one back to them. Great customer service!
The lamp was a perfect fit. We bought 2 Thanks .we qill continue to buy from you.
Arrived as promised, works fine.
Ordered replacement bulb and then customer service was great, kind, and knowledgeable
We bought a used projector with a exploded bulb. It was easy to order the replacement bulb. The price was good and received our replacement bulb in less then a week.
You are always on time, perfectly packaged and everything was great !
Was pleased with the quality of the lamp, the reasonable price and the quick delivery
The lamp only lasted about 6 weeks. Very disappointed.
My tv is telling me the lamp is close to expiring. I may consider getting a new tv that doesnt take bulbs
Awesome lamps I purchased it over 12 months ago and it's still just as bright as ever
Exactly what I needed! Fast shipping too!
great lamp for my tv.