ProjectorLamps.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ProjectorLamps.com
Read ProjectorLamps.com Reviews

About ProjectorLamps.com:

Projector Lamps LLC stocks Genuine Original Projector Lamp replacements at discount prices. Purchase any Projector Lamp with confidence from the original authorized distributor of Genuine Original Projector bulbs made by Philips, Osram, or Ushio. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and also offer a price match guarantee. We will match or beat pricing for any Projector Lamp with the original projection bulb inside. We accept purchase orders from Schools and Universities or place your order online through our secure shopping cart. We display live inventory of all the lamps we have in stock and will get your order processed and shipped out today!

610-444-3056

sales@projectorlamps.com

210A Gale Ln

Tell us how ProjectorLamps.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Great product and service
I no longer use film or video projectors as I have retired from my volunteer position at the house of worship I attended and served as technical director.
Fast delivery, great quality
Great service and great performance
Just like original. 👍
Very satisfying with price and purchase
Awesome service !!!
The bulb came very quickly and has been working fine.
I was
Well pleased with the service and
promptness

n
Excellent service and selection
Fast shipping. Had exactly what I needed.
Pureland has been our supplier for projector lamps for over 10 years and their service and products have always been excellent.
Their customer service helped with my concerns and delivered as promised. They are fast and stand behind their products.
Excellent transaction, quick delivery
On time delivery, original Philips Bulb
Always fast and correct. Usually clients reach out to us when they have an event on the schedule, and the overnight shipping hasn't let us down yet.
My Sony lamp was fantastic. The staff got it to me fast. Now I can watch my TV again and see the football. Thanks for hepling me out.
My sony lamp fit perfectly. My TV looks great again. Thanks to the staff as Projectorlamps for getting me this in time for football.
ProjectorLamps.com is rated 4.69 based on 58 reviews