ProjectorLamps.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ProjectorLamps.com
Read ProjectorLamps.com Reviews

About ProjectorLamps.com:

Projector Lamps LLC stocks Genuine Original Projector Lamp replacements at discount prices. Purchase any Projector Lamp with confidence from the original authorized distributor of Genuine Original Projector bulbs made by Philips, Osram, or Ushio. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and also offer a price match guarantee. We will match or beat pricing for any Projector Lamp with the original projection bulb inside. We accept purchase orders from Schools and Universities or place your order online through our secure shopping cart. We display live inventory of all the lamps we have in stock and will get your order processed and shipped out today!

610-444-3056

sales@projectorlamps.com

210A Gale Ln

Tell us how ProjectorLamps.com made you happy
The projector lamps works very good and last a very long time
EXELENTE PRODUCT AND ON TIME DELIVERY GRACIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very good quality and easy to replace.
Great lamp.
My experience has been terrific with Projector Lamps, the online searching for the correct lamp for my unit was easy, availability was shown, ordering was quick easy and confirmation was immediate. I highly recommend Profector Lamps for your replacements. The prices were great as well, Thanks for the great service.
Great+product+and+faSt+delivery+and+everything+was+as+spec+said.++Would+totally+recommend!!
The website has been easy to use in my experience and the bulbs we have purchased have so far been of excellent quality and brightness. Other sites I have purchased lamps from in the past have not been nearly as good of quality or brightness.
They were very informative and easy to deal with! Thank you
Very courteous help. Fast shipping.
Delivery of the product is prompt. Product is good quality so far, I’ll be ordering from this company as I needed.
Is great
Very good quality Shipping was fast and easy
The lamp stopped working after 2 months and they wouldn't refund me or send me a new one.
What a great company. Always shipping on time and with good prices. I will use Projectorlamps.com for every lamp purchase.
Quick service and great lamp quality. The bulb received was the original Philips brand as stated. We would recoomend.
Price was about average but the quality of the product and the service I received was exceptional. They followed up on my email within an hour and shipping my product out the same day. Upon arrival it was in a double boxed shipment and the lamp itself was basically identical to the original Epson lamp that came with the projector.
Super fast shipping which really saved us for a projector lamp that burned out in the afternoon. We called at 4pm and these guys were able to get our lamp out that day - very impressive. Thanks for the excellent service.
Thank you so much for your feedback! We genuinely value it.
The sales rep really knew everything about the projector lamp problem we had. Very pleased with the knowledge and expertise on the subject. We will be returning to ProjectorLamps.com for any future needs.
had trouble with projector and thought I needed a new lamp. After buying a new one, I was still having issues so I called for refund and they ended up taking time to troubleshoot with me. Turns out it wasn't a lamp issue but a dust issue--after a good cleaning it fired right up, picture looks great. saved me a ton of money and hassle. A+
So happy to find a USA-owned and operated projector lamp source. Nice website too, no junk or pop-ups.
ProjectorLamps.com is rated 4.74 based on 172 reviews