Puffin travel insurance Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Puffin travel insurance

Tell us how Puffin travel insurance made you happy

"Would definitely recommend Puffin Holiday Insurance. I unfortunately needed to claim following an accident prior to my holiday, broken wrist. I sent them the requested documents via email, they refunded me within 3 weeks with no problem. I Highly recommend them. You truly only know how good Insurance is, if you unfortunately need to claim. Outstanding Service. 5***** thank you Puffin."
Are you Puffin travel insurance? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Appalling & disgusting company. Avoid at all costs. They have basically kept my mother in law (broke her hip on holiday) & sister in law who had to stay with her hostage Egypt as they are too worried about money not the welfare of my family. They don’t want to pay for medi flight home & want her to get better so can fly on normal flight. Its nearly been 4 weeks since I left them in Egypt. They never call back when they say they will, days go by without any updates. Our family is at its wits end & they don’t care. Yes they are cheap but if you have an accident whilst on holiday be prepared for a traumatic time."
"Good reliable service"
"We have always had Cheap insurance despite having a few medical problems. Also very easy to use."
Puffin travel insurance is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews