www.pureh2o.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.pureh2o.co.uk

Tell us how www.pureh2o.co.uk made you happy
I have to say the PureH2O ‘PurityPro10’ home system is the best we have ever had!

We have had various systems but the level of service we received for the planning of a complete home installation compared to other companies was the best ever. My self and Judy would like to say to PureH2O thank you so much for improving our lives with your fantastic technology and system. We literally could not live without it especially as I have severe Psoriasis all over my body.

The two engineers who came to install it were amazing and explained how it all worked and now one year later we have most amazing tasting water without any sign of Chlorine smell which comes with normal tap water.

My self and Judy would like to say to everyone ‘if you are considering buying water filter system from PureH2O, just go to the best you won’t be disappointed’. This system is the best we have ever had, and we have had three systems by three other manufacturers all of which we had problems with.

The home system we had installed from PureH2O is the ‘PurityPro10’ and is the best system in our view to get and money can buy. The service maintenance schedule we have with them is simply the best we have ever experienced and for a very reasonable cost.

The level of service we have received from PureH2O has been the best ever we have received by any company we have been with to date. Judy and myself would like to say a big thank you to PureH2O for improving our lives massively in regards to our health and my serious skin condition (Psoriasis).

To have the best water you have to go to the best and that’s without any doubt PureH2O only.
Since we've had a whole home water treatment system installed by PureH2O the difference it's made to the shower and bath water is great. I used to get very dry skin because the water was so hard but that stopped almost immediately and now it feels like I've got moisturiser on my skin after bathing. I can recommend the PureH2O team they are highly proficient and installed everything in a clean and tidy manner.
PureH2O deliver awesome Customer Service - I know I've been a customer for 30 years
Their PurityPRO range of water purifiers are a British designed Reverse Osmosis system and the most water efficient RO system in the domestic consumer market. It's clever design eliminates the back pressure problem inherent in RO systems and reduces power consumption by 95% because it doesn't need a pump even if water pressure is low.
Obviously the stupid negative review is written by some idiot who doesn't want to pay for the service
Worst customer service ever experienced.
Sub standard equipment
Inflated prices
Rip off service fees
Staff knowledge of equipment non existent
www.pureh2o.co.uk is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews