PureSureRx Reviews

of reviewers recommend PureSureRx
Read PureSureRx Reviews

About PureSureRx:

Legal online pharmacy providing high-quality overseas medication sourced from cheaper international markets. Your prescription charges can be lowered as much as 70% via these approved trusted pharmacies. Please note we do not dispense and ship any medication without a valid prescription from your doctor.

Our coordinator at PureSureRX has always given me superior service. I cannot say enough positives about him. Once he gets the process going of renewing my prescription, the service is quick, orderly, and I receive updates about the progress. I can't ask for more.
I received my most recent order in record time. Also, each time I reach out to customer service, I receive a very timely response.
Very customer service oriented, I am satisfied with the many years that I have been using their services and have saved thousands of dollars.
I have nothing but praise for this company that has made it possible for me to receive costly, life-saving medication from overseas at a fraction of the price. They respond promptly to any questions and concerns I raise and are very supportive throughout the whole ordering and payment process.
Excellent communications at all times will be using them for my next refill.
Great service and communication all along the way!
Excellent experience as always. Very professional, great pricing, product exactly as promised.
A very professional organization. I love doing business with them.

Carroll Raley
I was glad you had the prescription I needed with a good price ! My only concern was it wasn’t in stock and had to be delivered from India ! I have enough cash for one more .
Thanks Jim
Iwas very happy
Thank you for replacing, at no cost to me, my prescription that was seized by US Customs.
They helped me get through the ordering process and I received my prescription at the right time. Nice to deal with.
wow! excellent service, best price, quick delivery will recommend to all friends and family.
1st order, ~17 days delivery. 2nd order, ~29 days delivery. I ran out of medication waiting for 2nd order. I am willing to pay shipping for faster and more reliable delivery time.
It was the first time I ordered medication from India and I was quite reluctant. I received the medication on time and customer support was excellent. Very appreciative of this service.
good service and pricing is very good, shipping takes about three weeks for my location, so plan on ordering in a timely fashion
Do what they say no ptoblems
Easy to use. Dependable and feasonable prices
Customer service is outstanding. When setting up my account initially, I made an error and you quickly emailed me about the error. Subsequently, ordering my prescription has been very easy. The money saved is unbelievable. Thanks!
Was very impressed and pleased with all communications and updates prior and throughout the ordering process.
Thank you for great service!
PureSureRx is rated 4.80 based on 59 reviews