PureSureRx Reviews

of reviewers recommend PureSureRx
Read PureSureRx Reviews

About PureSureRx:

Legal online pharmacy providing high-quality overseas medication sourced from cheaper international markets. Your prescription charges can be lowered as much as 70% via these approved trusted pharmacies. Please note we do not dispense and ship any medication without a valid prescription from your doctor.

I was glad you had the prescription I needed with a good price ! My only concern was it wasn’t in stock and had to be delivered from India ! I have enough cash for one more .
Thanks Jim
Ordered the Rx, received the shipment, paid the charge. Nothing more to say.
The is my first purchase. Purchase and delivery experience were good. Status updates were excellent. I assume the drug is equivalent in quality to what is available in US pharmacies. Time will tell.
As a first time user, I naturally wondered if the service was valid. I appreciated the persuasive information on the website, but it was the helpful phone call from customer service rep Tony that convinced me to give it a go. I would encourage you to give them a try. However, do be sure to allow 21 days to get your prescription.
I plan to buy my meds there in the future
Not being able to pay by credit card is a negative. I’ve also found the same meds substantially cheaper elsewhere.
PureSureRx is rated 4.80 based on 59 reviews