PureSureRx Reviews

of reviewers recommend PureSureRx
Read PureSureRx Reviews

About PureSureRx:

Legal online pharmacy providing high-quality overseas medication sourced from cheaper international markets. Your prescription charges can be lowered as much as 70% via these approved trusted pharmacies. Please note we do not dispense and ship any medication without a valid prescription from your doctor.

1st order, ~17 days delivery. 2nd order, ~29 days delivery. I ran out of medication waiting for 2nd order. I am willing to pay shipping for faster and more reliable delivery time.
Got what I ordered in 2 weeks. Great pricing. Very reliable
They really care that you have your medicine. That is awesome because we are on a fixed income
Customer service is outstanding. When setting up my account initially, I made an error and you quickly emailed me about the error. Subsequently, ordering my prescription has been very easy. The money saved is unbelievable. Thanks!
Thanks again guys. Just received my second order of Viraday - this time in only 8 days! Keep up the great work from Mo and family.
Customer service was excellent in responding to my initial problems with the E Check service. Once that got straightened out, they kept me informed on the status of my order. They even called me on a Saturday to advise me of my order status. This is my first experience with online pharmacies. I will use them again.
PureSureRx is rated 4.80 based on 59 reviews