PureSureRx Reviews

of reviewers recommend PureSureRx
Read PureSureRx Reviews

About PureSureRx:

Legal online pharmacy providing high-quality overseas medication sourced from cheaper international markets. Your prescription charges can be lowered as much as 70% via these approved trusted pharmacies. Please note we do not dispense and ship any medication without a valid prescription from your doctor.

Products & service have been excellent. I have no problem recommending your Pharmacy.
I travel quite frequently, but it is essential that I receive my medication. My account manager, Tony, was on top of the situation. He followed up on the medication en route and also coordinated the arrival of the next order. He even called me to assure me that he was concerned and also that I would receive the next order when I was back home.. Thank you Tony, you're amazing!
Nervous about ordering from these for the first time as it was my first online medication purchase. Pleasantly surprised with how helpful they were and my meds turned up in 10 days.
It’s great to have such a quick response to my order.
The service provided was detailed and efficient. I received the medication properly sealed and timely.
Got what I ordered in 2 weeks. Great pricing. Very reliable
Thanks again guys. Just received my second order of Viraday - this time in only 8 days! Keep up the great work from Mo and family.
My purchases are delivered on time and the customers service is good especially Sir Tony who is very accommodating to my requests,
very good pricing, Name brand medicine. Fast shipment.
I was impressed on how quickly you got the medication to me. And quick the whole process was. Thanks alot!
Excellent! I was able to track my order all the way from India until I got it. This is a real website. It is not a scam. I was a little nervous but did not have any trouble at all.
Ordered the Rx, received the shipment, paid the charge. Nothing more to say.
Customer service was excellent in responding to my initial problems with the E Check service. Once that got straightened out, they kept me informed on the status of my order. They even called me on a Saturday to advise me of my order status. This is my first experience with online pharmacies. I will use them again.
Well, all I can say is wonderful things about your company. You prices are affordable, the personalized attention to my particular case was outstanding, and the person assigned to handle my order was very professional,
He had a lot of empathy and showed me he really cared. The medicaments were delivered to me in a timely manner,even before the delivery time they had stated originally. I thank you so much for your service!!!
Very good service with good communication. It was delivered as it was ordered
What an easy process and timely responses. The staff at WTP were great to work with and professional. Order was shipped immediately, able to track and delivered in a timely manner. Thank you for your services. Recommend to everyone.
The is my first purchase. Purchase and delivery experience were good. Status updates were excellent. I assume the drug is equivalent in quality to what is available in US pharmacies. Time will tell.
Great Service and everything on time. Thanks
Good Morning! My prescription arrived yesterday, & I want to thank you so very much for this easy & expedited order. Your pharmacy provided me with a drug that not only could I not afford, but the quickness that it was processed was beyond my expectations.
Many, many thanks for your help, patience & professionalism.
PureSureRx is rated 4.80 based on 59 reviews