PureSureRx Reviews

of reviewers recommend PureSureRx
Read PureSureRx Reviews

About PureSureRx:

Legal online pharmacy providing high-quality overseas medication sourced from cheaper international markets. Your prescription charges can be lowered as much as 70% via these approved trusted pharmacies. Please note we do not dispense and ship any medication without a valid prescription from your doctor.

As a first time user, I naturally wondered if the service was valid. I appreciated the persuasive information on the website, but it was the helpful phone call from customer service rep Tony that convinced me to give it a go. I would encourage you to give them a try. However, do be sure to allow 21 days to get your prescription.
Excellent service. Everything went smoothly and I received my order as expected.
I loved working with Tony and the other folks who were on your support line. They helped me a lot with this order, and I appreciated the follow up to make sure my medication was delivered. I’ll continue to use you guys as long as you can keep these low prices. Thank you
Had a great experience. I have already referred another customer
I plan to buy my meds there in the future
This company is indeed trustworthy
It was easy and quick to get the medicines!

I wish they had a way to easily pay with credit card and hopefully that will improve soon!
A very good experience!! I ordered they shipped, i have no reservations about doing business with this company in the future. Saved alot, thank you guys!!
I have nothing to add to my one-sentence opinion.
Everything went just as I was told with no surprises!!!
I will never forget how professional and patient you were with me and all your consideration towards my sister's particular case.
They really care that you have your medicine. That is awesome because we are on a fixed income
Great customer service and very responsive.
Competitive pricing and great order tracking
You really dont know the huge humanitarian aid you are offering to the whole world to people that cannot afford so expensive meds to continue living healthy. I give you every day thanks for this huge social help that your everyday work offer to us. God bless you.
Not being able to pay by credit card is a negative. I’ve also found the same meds substantially cheaper elsewhere.
It took three weeks to get my order. I had to verify my payment that I had already made. I received 100's of emails from automated service. The website went down and I couldn't get any info on my order or to contact the company. Overall poor experience. Plus I have found a cheaper order site.
Serius and very good company. Prize good
Good commumacstion