Pick Your Look Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pick Your Look
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Pick Your Look made you happy

"Fabric looks great! Turned out better than expected. It fit perfectly. Thanks! Beautiful dress. Very flattering for plus size curvy women. The fabric looks great, the color is beautiful :D"
Are you Pick Your Look? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Pick Your Look receives. Reply Free
"It feels comfortable to wear it. I really like these. I think they are true to size. They are very soft and comfortable and I’m glad I purchased them. Perfect for any mom that is breastfeeding."
"Very cute and worth the price It’s really cute and I got a lot of compliments but even the slightest breeze and your cheeks pop out. Haha."
"Would recommend. It feels comfortable to wear it. The material feels so silky on my body.I bought large and it fits perfectly. Imagine u have feed your baby everyday and every 1 to 2 hours and what u need is a thin and soft fabric will be the first choice ."
"I ordered a 2XL in this and it fit great! I normally wear a 14/16 pants. I ordered a 2XL in this and it fit great! I was very surprised at the quality of this dress,too."
"Perfect Fit, Highly recommend. I love it! The color is true to the photo, and it is nice quality material. Perfect Fit. Highly recommend."
"super comfortable, and great quality These tops are super comfortable, has great quality, super soft, and functions really well. They make nursing while not home so much easier"
"Beautiful! It’s cute and I’m in love with this romper. I wish pick your look made more rompers like this one, because this is the best romper I have received. Very comfortable."
"Pretty and nice quality. It's pretty, average quality. Lightweight and comfortable!"
"Great length and nice fabric. Very nice fabric and length. A size Large fits me nicely.I will consider purchasing in other dresses."
"Never got a shirt like this before. Love it!!! To be frank, never got a blouse like this before, but I am expanding my closet. Very cute design; I lovin'it"
"Nice top. Pretty cute. Fits greats. Nice blouse. A little low cut. Late nice on the shoulders and arms. Medium fit great! I got several compliments on this blouse."
"Love it and cute dress. Fits very comfortably and looks great on. Pretty well made for the price! Good length (falls on my knees), flows and moves...Love it"
"Fabric looks great! Turned out better than expected. It fit perfectly. Thanks! Beautiful dress. Very flattering for plus size curvy women. The fabric looks great, the color is beautiful,"
"Great for Summer! This romper is super comfy and feels soft. I love one piece for summer because it's a quick and go wearable outfit."
"Perfect to dress up or down !! "I was a little hesitate to buy it as there was no much review. But it turns out to be a successful bet. I bought a small size. it’s perfect I’m very happy with it ! ""
"high quality but low price,I like i,you can try it"
"Very nice fabric and length. A size Large fits me nicely.I will consider purchasing in other dresses."
"Great website , Great clothes !!!"
Pick Your Look is rated 4.75 based on 20 reviews