Pick Your Look Reviews

4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Pick Your Look deliver?

Tell us how Pick Your Look made you happy

"It feels comfortable to wear it. I really like these. I think they are true to size. They are very soft and comfortable and I’m glad I purchased them. Perfect for any mom that is breastfeeding."
Are you Pick Your Look? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very cute and worth the price It’s really cute and I got a lot of compliments but even the slightest breeze and your cheeks pop out. Haha."
"Great length and nice fabric. Very nice fabric and length. A size Large fits me nicely.I will consider purchasing in other dresses."
"Fabric looks great! Turned out better than expected. It fit perfectly. Thanks! Beautiful dress. Very flattering for plus size curvy women. The fabric looks great, the color is beautiful,"
"Great for Summer! This romper is super comfy and feels soft. I love one piece for summer because it's a quick and go wearable outfit."
Pick Your Look is rated 4.74 based on 19 reviews