Pick Your Look Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Pick Your Look deliver?
Click Here

Tell us how Pick Your Look made you happy

"Fabric looks great! Turned out better than expected. It fit perfectly. Thanks! Beautiful dress. Very flattering for plus size curvy women. The fabric looks great, the color is beautiful :D"
Are you Pick Your Look? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Would recommend. It feels comfortable to wear it. The material feels so silky on my body.I bought large and it fits perfectly. Imagine u have feed your baby everyday and every 1 to 2 hours and what u need is a thin and soft fabric will be the first choice ."
"I ordered a 2XL in this and it fit great! I normally wear a 14/16 pants. I ordered a 2XL in this and it fit great! I was very surprised at the quality of this dress,too."
"super comfortable, and great quality These tops are super comfortable, has great quality, super soft, and functions really well. They make nursing while not home so much easier"
"Beautiful! It’s cute and I’m in love with this romper. I wish pick your look made more rompers like this one, because this is the best romper I have received. Very comfortable."
"Pretty and nice quality. It's pretty, average quality. Lightweight and comfortable!"
"Never got a shirt like this before. Love it!!! To be frank, never got a blouse like this before, but I am expanding my closet. Very cute design; I lovin'it"
"Nice top. Pretty cute. Fits greats. Nice blouse. A little low cut. Late nice on the shoulders and arms. Medium fit great! I got several compliments on this blouse."
"Love it and cute dress. Fits very comfortably and looks great on. Pretty well made for the price! Good length (falls on my knees), flows and moves...Love it"
"Perfect to dress up or down !! "I was a little hesitate to buy it as there was no much review. But it turns out to be a successful bet. I bought a small size. it’s perfect I’m very happy with it ! ""
"high quality but low price,I like i,you can try it"
"Very nice fabric and length. A size Large fits me nicely.I will consider purchasing in other dresses."
"Great website , Great clothes !!!"
Pick Your Look is rated 4.74 based on 19 reviews