QI Macros Reviews

of reviewers recommend QI Macros
Live Chat
Read QI Macros Reviews

About QI Macros:

Create charts in seconds, that look like they took hours, using QI Macros add-in for Excel. It draws control charts, histograms, pareto charts, fishbone diagrams and more. Its an all-in-one six sigma and spc toolkit for quality professionals. Its affordable, easy to use and works right in Excel. You'll save time and look like an expert.

303-756-9144

info@qimacros.com

2696 S Colorado Blvd Ste 555

Tell us how QI Macros made you happy
I have used a competitors product for over 20 years because in some cases it was a requirement of our customers. I have also used and watched QIMacros grow and evolve for many years as well. I have now made the decision to stop purchasing the competitors product because I feel they have priced themselves out of the market. I also believe they are not listening to what their customers requirements are. As a result of this I recently reviewed and purchased the 2020 version of QIMacros. I was really impressed with the amount of Quality and planning tools that are included with the excel based software. I was also impressed with the different affordable options that are available for purchasing the software along with the many training options offered. In closing, I feel good about our decision to go with QIMacros. I have already received a follow up call from them to thank me for the purchase and making sure that the install went well and to find out if I had any questions. This is service I never received from the competitor after spending thousands of dollars over the years.
The Manufacturing Technology Center has used QI Macros for over 10 years in our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt 12-week with Project course. I have never had a problem with this vendor. Everyone is so accommodating and products are received when you need them. Very prompt. They will overnight your product if needed. They go out of their way to please. I highly recommend using QI Macros and following Jay Arthur. He has videos that are educational and interesting. Anyone working in manufacturing should especially follow Jay. Thankful for a company that is so accommodating and easy to work with. Linda Newman
Awesome software that makes my life easier.
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 3 months ago
Love QI macros!!! Easy to use, great way to demonstrate statisical improvment. Control chart wizard is extremely helpful!!!
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 3 months ago
Easy to use! Best SPC charts:)
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 3 months ago
Very good tool to show performance data
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 3 months ago
Each of the templates is sgtraightforward, and adapts from a simple usage to more complex and rigorous usage. Without QI Macros, my projects would take so much longer!
Great for novice
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 3 months ago
The QI Nacsros and Jay’s ETeam. Has done amzzing work in ;healthcare and making a ;major difference for those who work with teams. Now that I have the opportunity to train employees and leaders we can now make changes with data and control chartgs
Wonderful software
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 3 months ago
This is a great program is is needed to doing any major data analysis.
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 3 months ago
Amazing product. Makes me look more intelligent than I am. Easy to use and so helpful. Simple to see the improvement and recognize the improvement. Best purchase I ever made.
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 3 months ago
Love QI Macros! Purchased multiple copies for my organization. Really trying to spread the word about quality improvement and the QI Macros tools are SO easy! Can’t be easily duplicated in my data visualization tools. Highly recommended!
These guys are great!!!
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 3 months ago
I’ve been a fan of QI Macros for decades. I’ve lost count of the 100s of folks I’ve refered over the years.!
User friendly
Awesome product.
Just easy to use
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 3 months ago
Nick was beyond helpful, my Mac was giving me grief. He remoted in, kept email contact until the problem was resolved. Good guy!
Macros is extremely easy to learn and use. Their training and support is very helpful.
(NAHQ) - Posted 6 months ago