QI Macros Reviews

of reviewers recommend QI Macros
Live Chat
Read QI Macros Reviews

About QI Macros:

Create charts in seconds, that look like they took hours, using QI Macros add-in for Excel. It draws control charts, histograms, pareto charts, fishbone diagrams and more. Its an all-in-one six sigma and spc toolkit for quality professionals. Its affordable, easy to use and works right in Excel. You'll save time and look like an expert.

303-756-9144

info@qimacros.com

2696 S Colorado Blvd Ste 555

Tell us how QI Macros made you happy
Awesome software that makes my life easier.
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 3 days ago
Love QI macros!!! Easy to use, great way to demonstrate statisical improvment. Control chart wizard is extremely helpful!!!
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 4 days ago
Easy to use! Best SPC charts:)
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 4 days ago
Very good tool to show performance data
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 4 days ago
Each of the templates is sgtraightforward, and adapts from a simple usage to more complex and rigorous usage. Without QI Macros, my projects would take so much longer!
Great for novice
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 4 days ago
The QI Nacsros and Jay’s ETeam. Has done amzzing work in ;healthcare and making a ;major difference for those who work with teams. Now that I have the opportunity to train employees and leaders we can now make changes with data and control chartgs
Wonderful software
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 5 days ago
This is a great program is is needed to doing any major data analysis.
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 5 days ago
Amazing product. Makes me look more intelligent than I am. Easy to use and so helpful. Simple to see the improvement and recognize the improvement. Best purchase I ever made.
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 5 days ago
Love QI Macros! Purchased multiple copies for my organization. Really trying to spread the word about quality improvement and the QI Macros tools are SO easy! Can’t be easily duplicated in my data visualization tools. Highly recommended!
These guys are great!!!
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 5 days ago
I’ve been a fan of QI Macros for decades. I’ve lost count of the 100s of folks I’ve refered over the years.!
User friendly
Awesome product.
Just easy to use
(2019 IHI Conference) - Posted 5 days ago
Nick was beyond helpful, my Mac was giving me grief. He remoted in, kept email contact until the problem was resolved. Good guy!
Macros is extremely easy to learn and use. Their training and support is very helpful.
(NAHQ) - Posted 2 months ago
I use QI Macros daily to provide a vizualization of our performance data. It is an invaluable tool.
(NAHQ) - Posted 2 months ago
Great displays and information!
QI Macros is rated 4.97 based on 39 reviews