QI Macros Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend QI Macros

About QI Macros: Create charts in seconds, that look like they took hours, using QI Macros add-in for Excel. It draws control charts, histograms, pareto charts, fishbone diagrams and more. Its an all-in-one six sigma and spc toolkit for quality professionals. Its affordable, easy to use and works right in Excel. You'll save time and look like an expert.

303-756-9144

info@qimacros.com

2696 S Colorado Blvd Ste 555

Click Here

Tell us how QI Macros made you happy

Live Chat
"Macros is extremely easy to learn and use. Their training and support is very helpful."
(NAHQ) - Posted 1 month ago
"I use QI Macros daily to provide a vizualization of our performance data. It is an invaluable tool."
(NAHQ) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great displays and information!"
"It was great!"
(NAHQ) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great information. Love QI Macros!"
(NAHQ) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great product, easy to use"
(NAHQ) - Posted 1 month ago
"I have been using this product for several months and it has been incredibly helpful for tracking our processing and determining wether or not real improvement is happeding. The customer service has also been great. I recomend it for any one working on improvement work."
(NAHQ) - Posted 1 month ago
"I love QI Macros because it does everything for me"
(NAHQ) - Posted 1 month ago
"I love this product and would recommend it to anyone"
(NAHQ) - Posted 1 month ago
"I tried to create these charts in Excel myself but it took too much time and i didnt have all the bells and whistles QI Macros has. Great software. Saves me a lot of time."
(NAHQ) - Posted 1 month ago
"Phil handled a license issue within a few minutes. He asked the right questions so I could provide details he required to resolve issue. Great experience. Thx Phil!!"
"Very helpful. Had my problem solved in under 5 min!"
"I am quite an extensive user of control charts and I have been using QIMacro for about 10yrs. This is a very powerful yet simply to use addin for Excel. You will be analyzing data and making the correct decisions based upon this gem. This is also backed up with friendly,responsive and professional customer service to help you in your hour of need. Their video clips on using the different statisitcal applications are also very useful. I highly recommend this cost effective software."
"Fantastic customer support"
"Fantastic company and product. Great customer service and technical support!"
"We are beginning to use QI Macros tools at our school - we are able to not only identify issues but view them much more effectively than any other program on the market. It should be used in every organization big and small. This tool helps organizations assess and fix issues on an ongoing basis. I predict this will be the best practice tool of choice going forward for many businesses. It will change the way you look at and run your business and is extremely affordable."
"My question was answered quickly and correctly."
"As part of my role on the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) board of directors, I accepted an assignment to Chair a Membership Task Force, in partnership with Mary Ressler – IFMA Director of Components and Membership, to analyze membership retention and growth trends. While the association had approximately 20-years of membership data, there were some anomalies due to technology platform transitions over time. We may have been able to muddle our way through mining the membership data, but that would have taken more time and resources than we had available. In order to quickly expose data insights to the Task Force and follow a proven quality improvement methodology, I suggested we bring in Jay Arthur to perform the initial data analysis and facilitate a Root Cause Analysis process with the Task Force team. Jay and I (Dean Stanberry) have been acquainted for a number of years. I have long admired his work to simplify Quality Improvement processes and have used his QIMacros Excel Add-In for data analysis in various positions I have held. Jay was able to normalize the available data to produce statistically sound insights into member retention rates, chapter, and event participation trends. Using this data, along with recent member survey feedback, he led the Task Force through a Root Cause Analysis exercise that developed a number of process and operational countermeasures aimed at increasing member retention. Those countermeasures are in the process of being implemented, so we do not yet have measurable results. However, we were able to move this geographically diverse Task Force through the analysis process in a very timely manner. This would not have been possible without the services of an experienced facilitator using proven processes that gave us confidence in the resulting data insights. Dean Stanberry Director, IFMA Board of Directors Mary Ressler IFMA - Director, Components and Membership"
"Great overview. It is great when you can use data to tell the story. Using QI Macros just made the story telling better."
"Responded so quickly to my query I sent Friday afternoon (UK User), it was sorted by Saturday. I am really grateful and impressed!"
QI Macros is rated 4.95 based on 22 reviews