QI Macros Reviews

of reviewers recommend QI Macros
Live Chat
Read QI Macros Reviews

About QI Macros:

Create charts in seconds, that look like they took hours, using QI Macros add-in for Excel. It draws control charts, histograms, pareto charts, fishbone diagrams and more. Its an all-in-one six sigma and spc toolkit for quality professionals. Its affordable, easy to use and works right in Excel. You'll save time and look like an expert.

303-756-9144

info@qimacros.com

2696 S Colorado Blvd Ste 555

Tell us how QI Macros made you happy
Started using QI Macros since it first came out (over 20 years now).
Absolutely the best value around.

Loved it 20 years ago and still do!
QI Macros is fantastic! I highly recommend it. It provides you with all the tools you need to manage data. The customer service provided is outstanding. What you receive is outstanding for the price. Because it is an Excel add-on, it's so easy to use, and easy to explain to others. I highly recommend it!
During most of my training, we have always used Mini Tab. Okay, but expensive. Q1 Macro is a great add on for excel and it can do most of the task that mini tab can and much cheaper to purchase! Been using it for three months and it has become one of my most common tools to use!
Received several recommendations for software to use when getting my Greenbelt certification. I ultimately chose QIMacros. I am so glad I did. The software was exactly what was needed for the class and has already proven beneficial in real world applications as well.
Best software ever! QI Macros baked into Excel makes lies, damn lies, and statistics super easy to create and display to your audience. Makes me look smarter......very fast.

Support is great! They are patient, clear, and know their product well.
The SPC and QI macros material are very helpful for process improvement professionals.
Great service and support!
After updating our Microsoft Office Suite we needed to re-install the software from QI Macros. I spoke with Phil Meltzer and he sent me a link to re-install. After having an issue with installation, I called early the next morning (probably before they were open) but didn't leave a message. About 7 minutes later Phil called me back and walked me through the installation process in about 5 minutes.
Thanks Phil!
Amazing tool!!
The tools and calculations you can get out of this tool will save you a lifetime.
Yes, it is not a fancy looking one, but the information is on spot, you can heavily rely on this for any SixSigma Project in your entire organization.
Excellent. Very quick response time and service.
I called QI Macros for support on downloading QI Macros to my Mac. Phil was excellent. He listened, asked clear and concise questions, directed me to the information needed to address the problem. In a few minutes, we had the issue resolved. Phil was patient, knowledgeable, efficient and professional. Kudos for a job well done.
Thank you!
Nicholas has been very helpful in setting up things for me. He was efficient But more importantly he understands the variability in computer literacy among people and keen to help keeping their knowledge in mind. He was very thorough, prompt and efficient. Thank you Nicholas. Dr Oruganti
Everything about the QI Macros experience is easy. From purchasing to use of the actual software, the people running this business know what they are doing and clearly keep the customer at the forefront of their focus.
Nicholas was an excellent help in troubleshooting a problem with my user. He was very knowledgeable and systematic in his approach to correct the issue. We got it done quickly and efficiently. Excellent customer service experience.

Michael Mason
System Administrator
Pretium Packaging
QI Macros is a very versatile application for Excel.
QI Macros has changed my life and my understanding of QI methodology. My colleagues think I am a QI guru.
Been a customer since 2015 and the customer service in 2020 is still excellent. Tremendous updates in the 2020 package and although it’s not compatible with the cloud version of office 365 I was provided with a pretty good work around.
I am an extremely satisfied QI Macros customer
Phil has been a great help for me. I really thank him for that. He surely went out of the way to get my problems fixed! So thank you so much for everything!!
Amazing service and help. I cannot believe I got the immediate help I needed on a Friday evening. Best customer service I have ever seen. Thank you!
Great software.
Realistic process approach and clear lean/six sigma approach to process solutions using real world problem solving tools "built in to their software". No advanced degrees required (using only a few focused tools) and statistics built into the software make my work life easier, It "wows" students in my classes and eases real world consulting I do! Great staff too..thanks for my latest encounter Phil, Jay, and staff!
QI Macros is rated 4.98 based on 61 reviews