QI Macros Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend QI Macros

About QI Macros: Create charts in seconds, that look like they took hours, using QI Macros add-in for Excel. It draws control charts, histograms, pareto charts, fishbone diagrams and more. Its an all-in-one six sigma and spc toolkit for quality professionals. Its affordable, easy to use and works right in Excel. You'll save time and look like an expert.

303-756-9144

info@qimacros.com

2696 S Colorado Blvd Ste 555

Tell us how QI Macros made you happy

"My question was answered quickly and correctly."
Posted 1 hour ago
"As part of my role on the International Facility Management Association (IFMA) board of directors, I accepted an assignment to Chair a Membership Task Force, in partnership with Mary Ressler – IFMA Director of Components and Membership, to analyze membership retention and growth trends. While the association had approximately 20-years of membership data, there were some anomalies due to technology platform transitions over time. We may have been able to muddle our way through mining the membership data, but that would have taken more time and resources than we had available. In order to quickly expose data insights to the Task Force and follow a proven quality improvement methodology, I suggested we bring in Jay Arthur to perform the initial data analysis and facilitate a Root Cause Analysis process with the Task Force team. Jay and I (Dean Stanberry) have been acquainted for a number of years. I have long admired his work to simplify Quality Improvement processes and have used his QIMacros Excel Add-In for data analysis in various positions I have held. Jay was able to normalize the available data to produce statistically sound insights into member retention rates, chapter, and event participation trends. Using this data, along with recent member survey feedback, he led the Task Force through a Root Cause Analysis exercise that developed a number of process and operational countermeasures aimed at increasing member retention. Those countermeasures are in the process of being implemented, so we do not yet have measurable results. However, we were able to move this geographically diverse Task Force through the analysis process in a very timely manner. This would not have been possible without the services of an experienced facilitator using proven processes that gave us confidence in the resulting data insights. Dean Stanberry Director, IFMA Board of Directors Mary Ressler IFMA - Director, Components and Membership"
"Great overview. It is great when you can use data to tell the story. Using QI Macros just made the story telling better."
"Responded so quickly to my query I sent Friday afternoon (UK User), it was sorted by Saturday. I am really grateful and impressed!"
"This is an amazing application that produces a variety of reports which analyzes and displays your data in numerous ways to accommodate different audiences. Most importantly, it's an incredible tool for work or personal organization. It's more than reasonably priced so sharing your data is not out of reach like many similar data analysis tools are. This nifty tool is as robust as some of the most expensive analytical tools on the market. Additionally, the tools and resources that QI Macros provides on their website is beyond helpful. Excellent!"
"Really great software. super easy to use"
QI Macros is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews