QQTube.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend QQTube.com
4.3
Based on 85 reviews

Tell us how QQTube.com made you happy
QQTube is really an excellent tool for growing in all social media accounts. It offers great prices and fast delivery of purchased services. Highly recommend for anyone looking to boost their online presence efficiently and fast with low cost. The user-friendly interface, reliable support, and variety of services make it a top choice for social media growth in all platforms and I really recommend them.
Don't bother with QQtube. Their view services are a waste of time, Youtube has become very smart in detecting things and with how bad the retention is on every service you'll just get shadow banned like i did, obvious the views i bought triggered a bot because i had 0 growth on recommendation or Youtube home and the views were very very slow at being added to the count, tried 2 other services to deliver views to the video and all failed to add the views for days because the video count was so slow at being increased because Youtube were verifying every single view which is a sign it got flagged. Click on all their services and look at retention, got services anywhere from $4 to over $10 for a 1,000 views and they can't even give you 30 seconds retention which you are very lucky to get! most are 10 seconds-20 seconds which for the price is absolutely shocking! if a provider turns around and tells qqtube they can only give between 10-30 seconds retention they shouldn't be allowed to sell their services to us customers as 10-20 seconds on even a 3 minute video is shocking never mind videos over 5 minutes to 10 minutes long! all this will do is tell Youtube the video is not worth showing new viewers as 1,000 viewers watched it and all turned off after 10 seconds. Their selling view services that they know wont help grow a video and in most cases just get them shadow banned, i got so wound up i decided to go back on my last 100 view orders and my average retention works out at 15 seconds, save yourself money and just run a Youtube promotion on the video or do it all legit as using these is just throwing money in the bin! like someone else mentioned a lot of people are finding alternative websites that offer cheaper services with higher retention so i am another customer with over 400 completed orders that will be leaving qqtube. Forgot to say i also noticed a common tactic they use, watch the cheap services like $3 for 1,000 views at how they randomly disable them after a set amount of days then magically add them back weeks later forcing people to pay for the other higher price services, just stop using them then they'll soon sort the prices and quality out.
It was good and fast. I would love to buy more next time. Hope you guys love it too. It was cheap, fast only 12 hours to 24 hours to released the subscribers. Also nice service and no refill time. you guys should try this one, I already try it. good luck to you guys on YouTube. Be safe and enjoy your day guys!
QQTube.com 5 star review on 20th June 2024
I've run multiple campaigns through QQTube: Last year on YouTube (I think watch time and likes) and this month on Facebook (business page followers and likes, plus post likes and shares). Each order was filled efficiently and in full, and any slight discrepancy e.g. likes lost, was quickly replaced. Support is very good and answers promptly. I give a strong recommendation. Please note: Yes they are /have been offering rewards for reviews. With or without any award the above is a real and honest review and my 5 star recommendation holds. Test it out - you won't be disappointed.
i have ordered from QQTube several times so far and the order always came within a day without any problems. the support responds very quickly and i think the website stands out from other similar services because many unique features are available on QQTube. i can only recommend anyone interested in growing their own social media channel to try the website for themselves, whether it's followers, likes, views, comments and much more.
Absolutely love QQTube. They helped grow my following and my views. Their products are absolutely amazing and I’m so happy I found this website to use.
Very great service for the amount of views and watch hours i've ordered and got it. This is why I consider QQTube to be the best in terms of what service you really want to order, and also very legit for anything that's offered whether it's for YouTube, TikTok, Twitch, or even Reddit and Quora, even though I mainly use it for YouTube.
Straight up garbage
Excellent i used many times for YouTube and i aslo recommend to everyone because services are aslo good i love this site
QQTube.com 5 star review on 6th June 2024
QQtube is hands down the best site to help grow your social media page. You can purchase services like YouTube views, likes, subscribers, and more for all the top social media platforms. Their user interface is simple which makes it easy to navigate and place orders. It’s a useful site for those looking to boost their online visibility quickly and efficiently. The orders placed get executed as soon as instantly! I've personally used it for TikTok followers and as soon as I placed my order the followers instantly started appearing. Couldn't have been any quicker and easier.
I want some subscribe and veiws
wast of time & waste of data don't use site because lots of terms & condition..😡😡
They are true to there word they got me more flowers and i appreciate it
QQTube.com 5 star review on 28th May 2024
aminsama372
Dipak Sandip abhi
QQTube.com 5 star review on 24th May 2024
Qqtube always delivers & is very professional. The services are always provided in the correct amount & timeframe and if any drops occur over time, they are fast & helpful at replacing orders. I have never had any issues. The customer service support team is efficient & professional & are very quick to answer any questions or resolve any issues. I highly recommend using this service 10/10.
So, my Review on QQtube is that it is a pretty solid service. In regards to it's legitimacy the website is very legit and overall pretty fast. I obtained some viewers and likes and it all came in under 15 minutes and I got extra likes as well to boot. In whole QQtube is a very good service and fast service and legit. I recommend everyone to try this website I vouch for this and I would recommend this service to others.Thank you https://www.qqtube.com/ for being great.
1000 Free followers
I used QQTube.com services for different social media, they provide valuable and trusty service. When the order do not mach customer expectations, there is report buttom and theg really refil if somithing is missing or return the money in case they tried but cannot do something, for example when socail media change their access. So, try them you will be delighted.
I found it through some other reviews. After having had just bought such services from 3 other websites which went MIA after getting my money, I was a little worried this would have been the same, so I used their free 1 USD trial. It actually works. Really. And they overdeliver, which from my experience almost never happens with any of these sites, which you buy, and they either never reply to you or underdeliver and do nothing about it when you complain. Their services are always instant, and no bugs, no delays, within minutes it is all done. Another remarkable thing about them, is their customer service. The tickets are always replied to, and super quickly. I highly recommend it and keep coming back to it. Cannot wait for them to add more services when it comes to LinkedIn and Threads.
QQTube.com is rated 4.3 based on 85 reviews