Quick Mobile Fix Reviews

Could Be Better
Read Quick Mobile Fix Reviews

customersupport@quickmobilefix.com

Tell us how Quick Mobile Fix made you happy
Never buy from this company, they are liars and will never give you a refund. Just keep fobbing you off with dates that come and go hoping you will give up on your order. I will never give up!! 7 months now and counting, it’s becoming a joke.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY Paid for a phone 17 th nov £297 for a Christmas present was taken out of my account straight away hadn’t received the phone by Christmas Eve had to cancel it and go and buy another one. 6 months later still no refund from them I’m emailing them every month finally got my refund threw my bank
My partner has been waiting for a £500 refund for 6months. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They keep sending emails delaying the refund payment
DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! I canceled an order 6 months ago and am still awaiting a refund. Better still, they are now ignoring my emails. What an absolute shambles of a company. Should be ashamed of yourselves.
A fraudulent company. No refund after waiting 6 months, they keep making excuses by blaming covid etc. They should be investigated by the police. They must of stole thousands of people. Buyer beware!!!!!!!
5 months still no phone or refund Scammers that sell a phone they don't have then hold onto your money
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Ordered phone beginning of Feb, never arrived, asked for refund, kept being told soon, soon and due to the “current covid restrictions” refunds are taking longer. My last email was sent end of March and was advised that I will received a refund on or before 3rd May!! It’s now 29th April - no refund. I’m almost £300 out of pocket.
Still not received a refund from January 21they keep moving the refund date ! Do not use them they are scammers !
this is the worst company i’ve ever bought from, if you plan to lose money then buy from them but if not stay away!
STAY AWAY FROM QUICK MOBILE FIX I cannot express enough how DISAPOINTED I am at this service, with both the response times to emails and the quality of the customer service. If they are not asking for more money to fix the item, then the customer service seems to entail a generic email. I first contacted ‘Quickmobilefix’ ..( or NOT SO QUICK as it is now referred to in our house) on 25th January 2021 when it was confirmed that they would be able to fix the microphone on a Samsung S6 for a charge of £99. After having the phone for almost TWO MONTHS and numerous emails from us to QMF we then received an email informing us that the screen 'might break' and that there would be a £350 additional charge!!!!! I do ask the question who would be there to HONESTLY WITNESS if the screen cracked or not? Just a very profitable ‘quickfix’. I have since found a very reputable company who assures me that they often do this repair on the S6 and if the screen does break the total charge would be £127.00 I have been requesting for the return of my phone since 22 March and refund the £99 with immediate effect. NO RESPONSE. NO PHONE. AND NO REFUND STAY AWAY FROM THIS SHOCKING COMPANY. THE TELEPHONE NUMBER THAT IS ONLINE DOES NOT WORK. THE ONLY WAY TO CONTACT IS EMAIL!!!! WHO EVER HEARD OF A MOBILE PHONE REPAIR COMPANY WITH NO PHONE NUMBER
Stay away. Like so many others, they have taken my money, never dispatched the phone, and used every trick in the book to avoid a refund. Thankfully I paid on a credit card, but the wait for the funds to be returned is a long one. Stay well away from this company! How they are possibly able to trade is beyond me
If there was a way of giving minus stars this company would get -100 stars. Lying, thieving crooks. £650 paid and no phone. Still waiting 6 months later. I cannot believe that in this day and age Trading Standards are still telling these guys to get their act together. Come on people! If I stole a chocolate bar from a shop I would get more grief that these guys have for stealing millions from innocent people.
Horrendous experience. Now waiting 6 months on a refund. Lie after lie. Extended timeframes that are never fulfilled.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM QUIXK FIX MOBILE - The are broad daylight thieves. I ordered a phone for my daughter's birthday in October and it was so delayed I had to cancel the order. I never received a phone and have not been refunded my money nearly 6 months later. I have had excuse after excuse and commitment to refunding on certain dates that then change. I have now had to go to the Small Claims Court to try to get my money back at a cost of £25. I am stunned that this business is allowed the trade. Avoid at all costs.
FILE A TRANSACTION DISPUTE WITH YOUR BANK TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK! These guys are quite simply the worst!! They take your money and no phone and no refund. They cut their phone lines, chat lines and don’t respond to emails. Only way to get your money is through a transaction dispute with your bank. I had to wait more than 6 months but it was better than losing the hundreds of pounds I paid for no phone. MUSICMAGPIE IS FAR FAR BETTER If you’re after a recycled phone. I honestly think the 5 star reviews are fake reviews... But anyways, don’t make the same mistake many did by trusting these guys. Quick mobile fix = no phone, no refund and no contact.
Received an iPhone 7 plus really quickly last May and I’ve been very pleased with it. I immediately ordered a case for my iPhone, also in May 2020, I am still waiting despite numerous emails and hence my score. I’ve not had any response to my emails and am now reluctant to buy anything from the internet because it seems so easy to take money and not supply the goods or respond.
Shocking company. Failed to send item and failed to provide a refund. Having to run claim against bank to try and get my money back.
Absolute trash scammers thief’s and conmemen. Cowards dirty filth
Very greater
2 month and 20 days in and still no refund, thinking this company likes to use COVID as a excuse not to pay me back DONT BUY from this company
Quick Mobile Fix is rated 3.18 based on 6,780 reviews