Rapid Pass Reviews

Grimsby
North East Lincolnshire
DN34 4SQ

Tell us how Rapid Pass made you happy
Just like to say a HUGE Thankyou to Rapid pass. l did intense lessons and being 50 thought l was pushing my luck !! But the expertise and friendly patience with Dennis then Lisa gave me everything l needed to PASS ..Would recommend 100% any age ..a professional service that NEVER let me down . THANKYOU Michelle
I had big Dan as my instructor, was very friendly and never made me feel uncomfortable at any time and helped me pass with ease.
Vicki is an amazing instructor! Very patient and helps in every way possible. Couldn't have done it without her.
My brilliant instructor Steven made me feel at ease through every lesson. Can’t believe I have passed first time, he is so supportive and considerate and his calming nature made me feel very comfortable!!
Just passed my driving test first time learning with Rapid Pass. James was a great instructor and really built my confidence up. I can’t recommend them enough. 😊
Cannot recommend Garry enough when I first started my lessons I had zero confidence didn’t even no how to start a car let alone drive one 🙈 he was so patient with me always made me feel comfortable and can have a laugh with him passed my test first time 😊
Excellent service, great price, Steve was a very informative and calm instructor.
James is a great instructor and all my lessons were a laugh. Even if I messed up we still had a laugh about it. Thank you
Can not recommend James enough started the lesson with hardly any confidence and James got me to the point where I passed with 3 minors thanks James definitely recommend to anyone with low confidence
Can not recommend Dennis enough! After struggling to pass for a long time I passed within Only a few months of lessons with Dennis. Can’t thank him enough!
Can not recommend Rapid Pass enough. Dennis has been fantastic. I struggled driving for years and in two months with Dennis I passed first time!
Professional service, I would recommend learning to drive through Rapid Pass, in particular Steve, who's patience and great knowledge helped me pass. Thank you.
Professional service, would recommend learning to pass through Rapid Pass, in particular Steve who’s patience and mentoring helped me to pass.
Very professional service provided, through patience and careful guidance I successfully passed my test. Would fully recommend learning to pass with Rapid Pass, in particular Steve.
Changed from another driving school and helped me pass quickly.
Dennis has been very friendly to me throughout my driving lessons and made me feel comfortable. This helped me tidy up my driving abilities in a short space of time saving me money.
Big Dan was my instructor. Fantastic from start to finish, ensures my drive was up to scratch all through the process. Because of this, I passed first time. Would highly recommend and likely will recommend in the future. Many thanks again.
Big Dan was my driving instructor. Fantastic instructor, from start to finish ensured my drive was up to scratch. Because of this I passed first time. Would highly recommend and likely will recommend for people in the future. Many thanks again.
Over the moon with rapidpass and Dennis , first time pass , kept me calm had a laugh 😆 brilliant thank you dennis and rapid pass .
I would highly recommend Dennis as an instructor He is patient kind and he makes you feel at ease
Rapid Pass is rated 4.94 based on 526 reviews