Reviews

of reviewers recommend
Own Driver
Read  Reviews

wefwggrgrg, ,

Tell us how made you happy
Absolutely disgusted with the unprofessionalism. Dennis was always on the phone distracting me and if i stalled the car the phone call would cut out, as the phone was connected to the car, he would get angry at me. He would swear and insult me when i made mistakes which made me lose any confidence i had in my driving. He would ask me to pull up at shops or his house to run personal errands in the time i was paying for!!! Save yourself money and bother and use another company.
I had a terrible experience with an awful instructor called Dennis who appears to own the business. He was so rude and so unprofessional. I wonder how he is still in business. He is a horrible person.
Rude, incompetent, unprofessional driving instructor. If you want to feel confident in yourself or your driving when you are learning go with another company! The constant personal use of mobile phone was distracting. Worst experience I have ever had.
A word of advice. If your cars are plastered with your signage and phone number as well as advertising your standard of driving to other road users I would advise the female instructor going down Queensway at 13:20 pm 18/10/16 not to do at least 60 mph in a 40mph zone, then continue to tailgate other road users who are driving at the speed limit who have a 13 month baby in the car. I would not recommend.
NOT HAPPY WITH SHARRON DEARING. CANCELLED 3 OF MY LESSONS ON THE SAME DAY. MUCKED MY LESSONS ABOUT SO I HAD ONE A WEEK ON MANY OCCASIONS INSTEAD OF THE 2 LESSONS AWEEK AS PLANNED. I HAVE HAD OVER 17 LESSONS AND HAVE EVEN DONE TURNING IN THE ROAD. SHARRON SEEMS TO LIKE US JUST TO DRIVE MOSTLY AND TEACHERS LESS ON PARKING ETC.... VERY UNHAPPY.
I wouldn't recommend this company no customer care lessons cancelled last minute and 2 no shows
We'd like to apologise for not meeting the standards that you rightly expected from us. We are committed to providing the best possible customer service, so if you would like to contact us to discuss the issue further, we will be more than happy to help you
is rated 4.95 based on 528 reviews