Reviews

of reviewers recommend
Own Driver
Read  Reviews

wefwggrgrg, ,

Tell us how made you happy
Over the moon with rapidpass and Dennis , first time pass , kept me calm had a laugh 😆 brilliant thank you dennis and rapid pass .
I would highly recommend Dennis as an instructor He is patient kind and he makes you feel at ease
Big Dan was my driving instructor. I felt quite scared before starting my lessons but he made me feel very comfortable from the beginning. We get along very well and he made it easy all the way through.
My experience with rapid pass was a good one with a quality service thanks to James
Gary was a amazing driving instructor he took the time to find a way that worked for me he is the best 👌🏻
I was struggling with my confidence and my anxiety was bad but James helped me get more confident and better at driving and I PASSED finally thanks to rapid pass and definitely James!!
Very happy with the service I received from James. I passed first time and he made sure he always fitted me in when needed to give me the extra experience I needed! Very happy. Thank you.
Big Dan was my driving instructor, passed first time. Quick to respond to messages and changes to my lessons, lots of learning whilst driving, overall great experience would 100% recommend
I had Big Dan as my driving instructor and passed with no minors! I would highly recommend him as he was very positive and put me at ease for my test.
There are no other words to explain Rapid Pass apart from the BEST and the best part of it is James. If you need an instructor that is patient, supportive and motivating James Is the one for you!
I did intensive lessons with Gemma, having done lessons in the past but a long time ago I was very nervous to learn again. Gemma was a brilliant teacher, very helpful, friendly and supportive, I would definitely recommend Gemma to learn with.
Big Dan was really useful in helping me complete my practical driving test. Dan ensured I was fully prepared for my test.
Such a nice bloke really helped me. I passed second time thank you for all your support your fab
Very happy with the service. Garry is very friendly and helpful - also gave a lot of good driving tips. Passed my driving test recently thanks to him. I highly recommend him.
Steve has been fabulous in helping me increase my confidence with a brilliant laid back nature I was in the best of hands thank you so much
Big Dan is an Amazing instructor with a great calming voice, all instructions are clear and compared to previous instructors he has really helped me develop into a confident driver. Would 100% recommend!
I passed first time with Vicky and I enjoyed my lessons and i deffo recommend she's lovely and couldn't of asked for a better instructor Neve xoxo
Vicky was a fantastic instructor and i would recommend anyone to go with her. I was always told what i was doing right and wrong and was asked questions to make sure i understood what was necessary. I doubt i would have passed first time without her!
I passed first time with the help of Garry, I would definitely him for your lessons. I was always told what I did right and wrong, also what I needed to work on, really encouraging and helpful.
Very happy, james is absolutely wonderful I would definitely recommend anyone to go with James for their lessons!
is rated 4.95 based on 528 reviews