Rapid Pass Reviews

Grimsby
North East Lincolnshire
DN34 4SQ

Tell us how Rapid Pass made you happy
Had big Dan, he was an amazing instructor, he made me at ease throughout all my lessons. Highly recommend him
Passed first time and couldn’t be happier thanks to Garry. Always calm and encouraging and led me to pass in minimal lessons 😊 I would definitely recommend !!
James was s very good driving instructor for me, csn have s laugh and joke but also learn how to drvir properly and to pass! Good prcie for the lesson and csn work around working hours If needed. Defiantly recommended!
I had an absolutely great instructor called James, he helped with more than just driving in terms of dealing with nerves and couldn't recommend going with them more. Answered all my questions in detail and I'm chuffed with the results.
Big Dan did an excellent job on teaching me to drive. He was so patient with me. Felt so comfortable and always had laugh
Had 6 weeks of lessons with Dennis and just passed my test. Excellent service provided and would fully recommend to anyone!
Couldn't be happier that I passed today, all thanks to Garry! He's been really patient with me and so supportive, thank you again😁🎉
Garry is the best instructor!! Passed the first time🥰thanks garry
Passed 1st time with 2 minors all thanks to Big Dan
Passed my test first time(3 minors)thanks to big Dan great instructor makes it fun to learn, couldn’t recommend highly enough , thank you mate
Dennis is amazing instructor makes u feel at ease the minute you meet him 5*
I had big Dan as my instructor and he was brilliant! Makes you feel really at ease in the car and keeps you calm. I would stress so much for no reason and he always reassured me I’m doing fine. He was right and I passed first time with 2 minors! Couldn’t recommended anyone better.
Today I passed my driving test first time! I never thought this would never be possible, but Gemma has been amazing beginning to the very end. The intensive sessions have been fantastic throughout and I highly recommend to anyone who needs their licence fast. Thank you Gemma! 😀
Thank you. Amazing.
I learned to drive around Grimsby and Scunthorpe in an automatic car with Gemma. I was incredibly nervous to start with so she had a challenge on her hands however I passed within 8 weeks first time.
I chose to go with rapid pass after many positive recommendations and after reading all the positive reviews, and I'm so glad I did! Vicky has been so patient with me and has taught me like a friend not a pupil. I cannot recommend her & rapid pass enough! Thankyou for everything!! Alysha
Excellent driving instructor james. Managed to pass first time and it's all thanks to him. Thank you.
I had big Dan as my driving instructor and he was sort of cool. I passed first time
My driving instructor was awesome, passed first time. Really good explanation, definetly I would recommend.
Steve was very helpful and made me into a really confident driver. He always made sure to give positive comments about my driving so this was really encouraging and gave good constructive criticism. It also made my driving lessons a whole lot better to look forward to. A very big thanks to him!
Rapid Pass is rated 4.94 based on 526 reviews