RapidVisa Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend RapidVisa
Telephone

How would you rate RapidVisa ?

Phillip And Juana
Phillip And Juana
Unverified Reviewer
"Great support from rapid visa. Gladys did a great job. Very patient and informative. I look foward to her help with green card."
Dorena

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.io team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.io team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

"Mir was great she answered all my questions thanks"
Silvia Helena Monteiro De Lima
Unverified Reviewer
"Maggi fez um ótimo atendimento e tirou todas as minhas dúvidas"
"Thanks Tiffany. She was very thorough and knowledgeable in helping me with the mailing process. Hope the rest of the process goes just as smoothly."
"good afternoon!!thank you for your assisting me here for everything most of all maggi she assist me good today and help me what i need and to bring ..thanks alot for all agent here....more bless have a nice day"
Sharita Shika
Unverified Reviewer
"My consultant name was Pie. My name is Sharita Shika. I was very satisfied with the quickness in which my issue was handled and she was very polite. I am on the payment plan and there was a discrepancy with my payment date and my schedule pay period it was handled very professionally and easily to my satisfaction. Thank you rapid visa"
"I spoke with Maggie she was very helpful and provided excellent customer service!! She is asset to your agency. Good customer service ia hard to find"
"Archie was very friendly and helpful. he assisted us very well. very satisfied"
"Jerald Valencia was more than patient with me and all questions asked, he was very helpful. Appreciate all the help he provided today."
"Ann answered all my questions! The support was perfect. Thank you very much!"
"So far, it's pretty easy to understand and the Live Chat was helpful as well"
"Jerald and other people on chat are very helpful."
"people good"
"They helped answer all my questions clearly and concisely."
"Very fast to reply but basically only told me what I already know."
"Maggi was very helpful"
"Quick response time and excellent knowledge of the immigration system."
"Archie was very helpful"
Michela Feli
Verified Reviewer
"Review was good but the noise on the background made the conversation really difficult. Agent: MIR"
George Dercks
Unverified Reviewer
"JOBY was very helpful with all my questions."
"I had trouble completing the DS-160 online application because of the browser issues that keep saying "TimeOut". I got frustrated and contacted RapidVisa. Jerald helped me completed the application and guided me through the process. Without his helped I would've gone crazy. (DS-160 application website might not work for firefox so you might need to use a different computer). Thank again Jerald and RapidVisa!!!!"
RapidVisa is rated 4.64 based on 85 reviews