RapidVisa Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend RapidVisa

How would you rate RapidVisa ?

(optional)

Unverified Reviewer
"Great support from rapid visa. Gladys did a great job. Very patient and informative. I look foward to her help with green card."
Dorena

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.io team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.io team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

59 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
John R. Humphrey

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about RapidVisa in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
John R. Humphrey
Verified Reviewer
"Rapid Visa has done a terrific job for Arlene, Shane and myself. A special thanks to "Jason" for working very hard for us at this time. Thank you to all the people that have worked for us and lead us through this process. There have been many who helped. We never could have done this without your help. Sincerely, John R. Humphrey"
"Ann was VERY helpful! Judy Wang id: judy.p.wang@gmail.com"
"(Archie) (Joby) and (MAGGI) were of great help to me with all my questions thank you all"
"They are highly incompetent. Their answers to questions had so many grammar mistakes it is often difficult to understand what they are trying to tell me. I get contradicting answers to my questions. I asked to submit my application for OAS without the medical certificate, since the advice from immigration lawyers and the USCIS website is that one should only provide that at the time of interview. They at first allowed me to send my material to them without that document, but then requested the document after receiving my application. Convincing them to send my material cost me a couple of days. A week later I find out they still haven't sent my material, because they do not know if I have work authorization. This despite the fact that I shared all of my documentation for the purpose of application, which includes proof of my work authorization. My best advice is not to go with their premium service, and rather just send it yourself."
"They are very helpful and very good service!"
"Prompt response with clear guidelines!"
"Archie answered all my questions and explained what we need to do. Very helpful."
"Hi! Your consultant Archie is prompt in providing me with the info I needed. He is a diligent personnel. Thanks!"
"very patient"
"I would just like to say that rapid visa has helped me through all the frustrating paper needed for our application. Thank you so much Jason for your assistance today. We really appreciate it"
"Hello I'm Orly. Done great chatting with the agent today his name is Jason. I satisfied his answers since I have morw question to him. We used tagalog language so it make us easy to understand each other. Thank you looking forward a great experience next time. God bliss you all"
"Archie had answer all of my question directly and it makes me feel good. Thanks a lot to him"
Elizabeth Woods
Verified Reviewer
"Maggi answered all my questions quickly and was a great help"
"CHONA was very helpful and thorough going over the checklist. I also asked about Expediting the process and she provided helpful information for me to pursue after the process starts. DAVID"
Unverified Reviewer
"Jerald answered all my questions and was very knowledgeable and forthcoming."
"Everyone is very helpful if you have problem they do everything to solve it and or help you understand how to fill things out. Kohna was extra helpful today."
"Albrin and really nice and kind answer my all questions nicely i hope you hire more people like albrin in future."
"Appreciate the feedback on questions I needed answered. Still in the initial phase of getting things ready to submit, but like having access to someone to help review things. Thank you Jason for your help tonight."
Richard Johnson
Unverified Reviewer
"Gladys took care of what we needed and was very helpful today."
RapidVisa is rated 4.66 based on 59 reviews