RapidVisa Reviews

RapidVisa have a Customer Happiness Grade of F. Customers are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

94% of reviewers recommend RapidVisa
06AM
6AM

719-208-7033

Telephone

How would you rate RapidVisa ?

Phillip And Juana

Dorena

"people good"
"Review was good but the noise on the background made the conversation really difficult. Agent: MIR"
"Archie was knowledgeable, patient, and very persistent in answering my questions."
"Rapid Visa has done a terrific job for Arlene, Shane and myself. A special thanks to "Jason" for working very hard for us at this time. Thank you to all the people that have worked for us and lead us through this process. There have been many who helped. We never could have done this without your help. Sincerely, John R. Humphrey"
"Ann was VERY helpful! Judy Wang id: judy.p.wang@gmail.com"
"Maggi answered all my questions quickly and was a great help"
"CHONA was very helpful and thorough going over the checklist. I also asked about Expediting the process and she provided helpful information for me to pursue after the process starts. DAVID"
"They answer all my questions when i needed. They make my Petition more easy. From the beginning i started this Petition, Grace is there for me to answer all my questions, and Archie, make it more easy after i review my form and help me correct my mistake."
"This is the best site I have spoke with one of the representative by the name of KHAI he is truly a very kind humble and understanding person the manager should put him higher in this establishment thank you again KHAI good bless you from MARTENA"
"Tiffany did a wonderful job supporting my needs. It turned out that without her input I would not have provided all the correct information needed for my AOS Package. Now, with her help, we are prepared and excited to get the process started."
"Yesterday I called Rapid Visa & talked to a lady named Nelian. She was awesome! She answered all my questions & gave me some advice about my petition that really was a big help. She was very kind, patient, & courteous. I hope that the next time I call, she is the person that I can talk with."
"MIR is very helpful and patient to me, I love her! And will surely recommend Rapidvisa to someone who need an immigration or visa help. Thanks again MIR and Merry Christmas! Gigi & Richard Wozniak"
"MIR answered all my questions and was very helpful when completing the pre-mailing checklist."
"That rapid Visa has done everything they told me that they was going to do."
"Johben was very helpful!"
"RapidVisa wasted my time with an inaccurate questionnaire and delivered a missing/inaccurate pre-populated USCIS form in return for my $475. I started a free account with RapidVisa website and started filling out the questionnaire. After I spent about 8 hours to fill out the online questionnaire, I paid $475 and signed up with for their service including premium preview, which includes 3 authorized people reviewing the USCIS form and supporting documents upon completion of the petition. As I already filled out the questionnaire, after paying the $475, I submitted the questionnaire for an initial review, which came back with 1 feedback, indicating a missing date. That specific date was not requested on their questionnaire, that is why it was missing. After I added the date, they went ahead and confirmed everything was perfect and they sent me a "package" including the pre-populated USCIS form. When I opened the form to review, here is what I found out: 1) The information I was asked for on their questionnaire is not accurate. For example, their questionnaire was asking for the alien's previous addresses dating back to age 18, which took us about 6 hours to find since it's 17 years of information that was requested. However, on the actual USCIS form, I found out they only needed last 5 years. So, we wasted our 6 hours, due to RapidVisa's inaccurate requests. 2) ALL addresses, including the petitioner's, alien's previous addresses and alien's parent's addresses are all cut off, meaning they are not complete. Some are missing the street names, some are missing building names, some are missing unit numbers. 3) All employment and employer information are also cut off and missing on the USCIS form. 4) The additional information required for some sections are on separate pages, although there are certain spaces to put the pertaining information underneath each section. 5) All sections that must have been left blank, have the indication "N/A" of "None" or "Unknown" on the form, carried over from their questionnaire. They SHOULD HAVE BEEN blank. 6) Both employment and address history have extra words "SELECT STATE" on each line, which should not be there. As a sum of these issues, the pre-populated form I received from the company is completely useless and about 40-50% inaccurate. I made the payment 2 days ago on 9/13 and received the form on the same day. As soon as I received the form, I contacted their customer service right away but they were closed, so I called back the next day on 9/14. I explained the customer service representative the situation, asked them to provide a refund and delete all my personal information from their server. She said she wouldn't be able to do that and transferred me to the shift lead Nikko Baclayon. Nikko and I had a 50 minute conversation and I explained to him that the service they have provided so far is 40% inaccurate and asked for my money back as well as deleting my private information from their servers. Nikko acknowledged the issue and his explanation was USCIS forms have been recently updated and their system is not 100% compatible with the new forms yet, but insisted on their refund policy indicated on their website and declined my request. He also mentioned their workaround for this incompatibility issue is having their workers MANUALLY edit the forms, which is certainly not indicated on their website. I definitely would not want their workers to manually enter my personal and private information, including my social security number, my tax return information and my addresses to a USCIS form, that is not their promise to their customers. Their refund policy indicates if a questionnaire is 100% completed (which is done by the customers, not by their team) they would not issue a refund. In order to see if a product or service is faulty, customer must first purchase it, only then we can see that it's missing and inaccurate. I have spent over 2 hours with Nikko and their representatives to get my money back and my information deleted from their server, but my request was declined."
RapidVisa is rated 4.63 based on 16 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!