RebusFarm GmbH Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend RebusFarm GmbH

How would you rate RebusFarm GmbH ?

(optional)

"Somehow they can't manage to get anything right, complex arch scenes won't render at all and they can't tell me why. MASH networks do not compute properly. I don't need render help on simple scenes. If they can't render complex stuff, what's the point?"
"Hello. I’m using RebusFarm for a week now (with 3Ds Max) and I’m very pleased about the impeccable service they guys and the hardware provides. To begin with, the speed of the farm is persistently lighting fast. The web based control center is very easy and user friendly to use. Everything you need is under your fingertips at a glance. The purchase of render points and the payment of it is super easy and fast. Support is personal, friendly and very service oriented. Furthermore, the Farminizer software plugin is well designed, thorough in error detecting before rendering and of course just as user friendly as the control center. I was a bit reluctant about rendering external because of former render- speed- and service issues at other Render farms. How good to experience that finally RebusFarm is a render service that lives up to what it sells: service, render speed, impeccable support and last but not least: a friendly voice when calling for support. In this day and age of chatbots and ever-decreasing personal communication, the guys at Rebusfarm make you feel taken seriously and human at the phone. I recommend Rebusfarm because I would like everyone in the industry to experience the surprise they give in living up to expectations and giving absolutely value for your money. Happy rendering! Ludo Timp. Tinker Imagineers, Utrecht, The Netherlands"
Sam Hochman
Verified Buyer
"The product is excellent. By far the easiest most reliable and fasted renderfarm I've used. Rebusdrop makes life very easy The customer service is responsive and helpful as well. I'm emailed with Nadine in marketing and she was incredibly kind and even took the time to ask about what I was making"
Boris Sverlow
Verified Reviewer
"RebusFarm is a great addition to your overal workflow when you need fast rendering and are working with a team of freelancers spread over different locations. It works with a surprisingly user friendly plugin which uploads, renders and downloads the rendered 3D files for you. Very friendly customer service. They supported my short film Gerontophobia which I can't be more grateful for. I will definitely use RebusFarm again!"
Laurent Fumeron
Verified Buyer
"We've been working with RebusFarm on several projects and it's always been a pleasure. Great team, very responsive and efficient. Would highly recommend them."
Franziska Pohlmann
Verified Buyer
"With a fast and competent service, great rendering times, best employees and always availability on the phone!"
Giovanni Mauro
Verified Buyer
"Rebus ha una grande potenza di calcolo, e i tempi di attesa sono brevissimi, anche in modalità economy, cosa che la contraddistingue da altre render farms"
Designers With Heart
"very good service"
Pasquale Scionti
Verified Buyer
"Time is precious for my work and that is why i did choose Rebusfarm from many other renderfarms online.Support is very fast and great, very simple to upload files with plugin and you do not have to do no further steps. Rebus farm will sure be my number one choice. www.sciontidesign.com"
Ethesham Haque
Verified Buyer
"Gerph was SUPER helpful on the live chat. a REAL HUMAN. :D As first time users - we had a few issues to get through - but the Rebus system is very good and every issue we had was resolved within the hour. Its great that you can render in layered .exr through the vray frame buffer - (other render farms don't offer this support!) The in app plugin works well - and does what it needs to - (gathering and preparing our max scene for upload onto servers) - no complaints there. everything is automated smoothly - payments - invoices - account updates - all seemless. am happy to have used your services!"
AJ DeFlaminis
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use, quick turnaround time on support tickets, excellent render times. What more could a guy ask for? Love Rebus."
Stefan Gallego
Verified Buyer
"Very fast & friendly customer support. Nice integration of the app. Stable and fast forward."
Gerphil Niebur