Recycled Mats Reviews

of reviewers recommend Recycled Mats
Read Recycled Mats Reviews
Perfect accessory for our little getaways! Easy to sweep, wipe, pack and store..perfect!
The mats are gorgeous, i am very happy with my purchase
We love our mat - we are holidaying out west in a mobile home. It is great to put out when we sit outside. Our two golden retrievers also love it, and it is so easy to sweep. Highly recommend these mats.
Recycled Mats 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Brilliant! High quality. Fast shipping.
Fabulous service and lovely product.
fantastic x
Received some gorgeous cards to use as Christmas cards. The team went above and beyond and stuffed them all into the individual envelopes. Thankyou Recycled Mats.
My mat came quickly and is really beautiful. It is obviously really good quality and is so smooth which makes my yoga time that much nicer. I live that they are recycled and the designs are authentic. Great job guys!
Great product both functionally and ethically. While the cost is more than most mats, it is still worthwhile. Definitely a company i'm willing to support.
Love my new yoga mat, its just perfect! So glad to know that I'm in some way doing my bit for the environment through my purchases through Recycled Mats!
Good quality and came nice and fast, perfectly in time for Christmas and a lovely present for my mother’s house. Thank you so much!
Gorgeous table has been used twice already! Thank you 😊
I love my yoga mat. I love what the company stands for. Fast delivery and wonderful service.
Mats are deadly. I've bought privately and for business. Wish it was a fully owned blackfella company but they're supportive of mob by what they show and that makes all the difference!
Love our mat
Folding instructions in the bag would help.
I have purchased my second mat from the wonderful JJ and her team of recyclers! This time it was the big, round and absolutely fantabulous, Juraki Surf mat. I wholeheartedly reiterate my previous review and categorically state that I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Once again the workmanship, design, practicality, durability and authentic creations are second to NONE! Recycled Mats are an AMAZING company and I will be back for a third mat! Thanks again Guys! You ALL ROCK!
Very comfortable to walk on. Looks great and stores away well. I'm happy with it.
Exceeded expectations - super fast postage great quality mat and thanks for the beautiful card sending love to Victorians. Would definitely recommend.
Cheers
Thank you, really appreciate the feedback. Stay safe Tem RM xx
They arrived swiftly and even with a beautiful note from the business sending us well wishes during Victorian Covid lockdown. The mats are huge and the picnic tables are exactly what we wanted - they’re going to be great Christmas gifts. Thanks again, and we look forward to getting heaps of us from our picnic mats this summer!
Recycled Mats is rated 4.92 based on 358 reviews