Recycled Mats Reviews

of reviewers recommend Recycled Mats
Read Recycled Mats Reviews
I love the look of my banksia bloom mat, and its green credentials- but I’m disappointed by it being quite slippery (the top surface). I did quite a lot of research and looked for a non-slip mat - which is mentioned as a feature on your website - but my feet and hands slide during practice. I took a risk with an online purchase as normally you are able to return / exchange an item if it doesn’t work as described
Great mat even as second choice!
Great service, fast, reliable delivery.
Great to feel a part of reusing waste materials through an ethical process.
Great to be able to recommend this company to others. 😊
Great product range. Easy to use website.
I ordered the caravan step mat and outdoor mat. The quality is excellent.
I also received my order within a few days.
I recommend this business.
A beautiful mat for my camping adventures. Delivery was very fast. I will be recommending your company to everyone. Thank you!
Great service and excellent quality
I take mine to the gym.. one to promte and get interest from others as to where I got my mat from.
It certainly does what I purchased it for but I would rather promote local businesses doing good things in Australia x
Great product and service. Very happy. Thank you.
It was just what i was looking for! Thank you
My mat at arrived so quickly even during Christmas and Covid delays. So happy with my yoga mat, it’s non slip just as advertised
Best mat I have ever used!
Perfect. Great size and pattern
I love my Mat, I can’t wait to take it on many picnics and sporting events, it is a great size and love how it folds up easy into the bag provided.
Beautiful mat love it
Feels nice on your bare feet not hard
Impressive 🙂
Love the muk mats , so soft and lovely underfoot.
Thankyou so much for mat!! I love it . Great quality and was surprised when it came in a carry bag , which was a bonus. I will send a picture when set up outside my caravan .
Thanks again!! Highly recommended!
I love my recycled mat - really cool design and made from recycled plastic 👍 fast postage and they are planting a tree in return for this review - what a great company! Will definitely buy from them again.
Thankyou for a providing eco friendly mats. They're a great product and your service was excellent. I'll return and recommend. Donating a tree also makes the decision to buy from you an easy one.
My granddaughter was very pleased with the design.
Fast delivery looks great cant wait to try it out on our next holiday
Recycled Mats is rated 4.91 based on 642 reviews