redfortune.net Reviews

23% of reviewers recommend redfortune.net

Tell us how redfortune.net made you happy

"if i could give negative stars i would. not only did i not receive my items but she would give me attitude every time i asked what was going on with my order. she tells me she doesn’t do refunds when i sent it over cashapp. horrible and a waste of money"
Are you redfortune.net? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"i spent 200$ and never got what i ordered i ordered in january 2019 and its may now she leaves my messages on read she is a scam and does ship some stuff to people but only people with alottt of instagram followers so she wont become noticeable about scamming ."
"I ordered 4 things in June 2018 and it’s April 2019 and I still haven’t receive ANYTHING. During October 2018 I thought I have gotten my shoes but it was the wrong shoes and I shipped them back. I’m very disappointed in this company. Very unprofessional, and I have contact them many times and always says the same thing “your order will be shipped on Monday”. Plus I can’t get my money back. $200 down the drain. DO NOT SHOP HERE!"
"Fast shipping"
"Shipped my items within the proper time frame and responded to all my emails and calls. I tell all my friends to shop here"
"If I could give this person a zero I would. Ordered items for my daughter, they never came. Have reached out multiple time over the last two month with no communication. The one time I did get a response, this person could jot even find my order. I then requested my money back, and sent screen shots of amount paid. Will not respond...I am out money and have no merchandise. DO NOT BUT FROM THIS PERSON."
"Ordered July 2018 nothing has come yet January 2019. Scammers with no avail💯"
"Waited months to get my items and they don’t do refunds complete waist"
"I ordered 3 items on April 27th and just now October 9 they sent my items but I only received 1 out of 3 items I purchased !!! Why did it take that long and they kept telling me lies that I would get it in May and I never didn. They were ignoring me on Instagram I’ve emailed them 3x so I can just receive my stuff. I would never buy from them ever again and I told all my friends too because they were about to purchase. Horrible service I wouldn’t even give it 1 star because that’s not even an option"
"They had fast shipping and excellent customer services ❤️ I would definitely recommend shopping with them"
"Not received my stuff for 3 months try to contact them on Instagram and email they seem my text but didn’t respond SCAMMERS!!!!!!🤬😡"
"around four months ago i made an order of about 3 things, totaling $86 dollars and i've received absolutely nothing. in four months i've contacted "jie" a total of 6 times and each time i've received promises that he/she will look into it, to no avail however. i've still not received anything and as far as money they will not refund it whatsoever. in conclusion with red fortune i have wasted both my time and my money and i would not recommend this site to anyone unless they too would like their time and money wasted"
redfortune.net is rated 2.08 based on 13 reviews