redfortune.net Reviews

52% of reviewers recommend redfortune.net

Tell us how redfortune.net made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I love my Airpods ! They are 100% authentic and just so amazing! Definitely will be ordering from you again."
Are you redfortune.net? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I love it!"
"great company with great quality items !!!"
"In love with my LV purse, very easy to work with 🥰"
"So easy to work with, In love with my LV Purse🥰"
"Fast shipping and great costumer service and very understanding and reasonable ❣️ I would highly recommend them to everyone ‼️"
"They are always easy to work with 🥰 they always have everything you need ‼️ Very understanding n I love it"
"Very reasonable price and great contact with seller. I would buy from them again 100%."
"Received my AirPods is great condition!"
"shipping was a little slow due to the hurricane that happened but i received my AirPods in great condition! ❤️"
"Very quick delivery nd updated text replies about my delivery, love the cheap prices also, will shop again."
"im so mad i didn’t look for reviews before ordering with this lady , this is terrible a waste of my money , i ordered about 4 things from redfortune like last month and got nothing yet , reached out to her many times and got no clear responses about my orders DO NOT GET ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY SHES A SCAM"
"Shipping took about a week. Fast & nice customer service. I bought some AirPods and they were real. Thanks red Fortune"
"ATTENTION :DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE I REPEAT DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING, THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS AND THIEFS. ODERED SOMETHING GOT THE WRONG PRODUCT SEND. IT WENT FROM A MEN SIZE.13. SLIPPER TO A WOMRN SIZE 8, TO SMALL AND THEY WONT RETURN MY EMAILS OR CALL AFTER THEY MADE THE MISTAKE. CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS JUST. LIKE THEIR PRODUCTS"
"Never shipped items. Bad customer service, I’ve been waiting since March and I can’t even get a response if you’re thinking about shopping here DONT"
"Good customer service sells authentic items 💓 definitely recommend"
"This person is a SCAMMER do not shop ❗️❗️ Red fortune was made to scam people"
"it took 2 months for my order to arrive they sell non authentic luxury items!! please dont shop with red fortune , its a waste of time."
"if i could give negative stars i would. not only did i not receive my items but she would give me attitude every time i asked what was going on with my order. she tells me she doesn’t do refunds when i sent it over cashapp. horrible and a waste of money"
"i spent 200$ and never got what i ordered i ordered in january 2019 and its may now she leaves my messages on read she is a scam and does ship some stuff to people but only people with alottt of instagram followers so she wont become noticeable about scamming ."
redfortune.net is rated 3.10 based on 31 reviews