redfortune.net Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend redfortune.net

Tell us how redfortune.net made you happy

"Waited months to get my items and they don’t do refunds complete waist"
Are you redfortune.net? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback redfortune.net receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered 3 items on April 27th and just now October 9 they sent my items but I only received 1 out of 3 items I purchased !!! Why did it take that long and they kept telling me lies that I would get it in May and I never didn. They were ignoring me on Instagram I’ve emailed them 3x so I can just receive my stuff. I would never buy from them ever again and I told all my friends too because they were about to purchase. Horrible service I wouldn’t even give it 1 star because that’s not even an option"
"They had fast shipping and excellent customer services ❤️ I would definitely recommend shopping with them"
"Not received my stuff for 3 months try to contact them on Instagram and email they seem my text but didn’t respond SCAMMERS!!!!!!🤬😡"
"around four months ago i made an order of about 3 things, totaling $86 dollars and i've received absolutely nothing. in four months i've contacted "jie" a total of 6 times and each time i've received promises that he/she will look into it, to no avail however. i've still not received anything and as far as money they will not refund it whatsoever. in conclusion with red fortune i have wasted both my time and my money and i would not recommend this site to anyone unless they too would like their time and money wasted"
redfortune.net is rated 2.00 based on 6 reviews