redfortune.net Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend redfortune.net

How would you rate redfortune.net ?

"Waited months to get my items and they don’t do refunds complete waist"
"I ordered 3 items on April 27th and just now October 9 they sent my items but I only received 1 out of 3 items I purchased !!! Why did it take that long and they kept telling me lies that I would get it in May and I never didn. They were ignoring me on Instagram I’ve emailed them 3x so I can just receive my stuff. I would never buy from them ever again and I told all my friends too because they were about to purchase. Horrible service I wouldn’t even give it 1 star because that’s not even an option"
"They had fast shipping and excellent customer services ❤️ I would definitely recommend shopping with them"
"Not received my stuff for 3 months try to contact them on Instagram and email they seem my text but didn’t respond SCAMMERS!!!!!!🤬😡"
"around four months ago i made an order of about 3 things, totaling $86 dollars and i've received absolutely nothing. in four months i've contacted "jie" a total of 6 times and each time i've received promises that he/she will look into it, to no avail however. i've still not received anything and as far as money they will not refund it whatsoever. in conclusion with red fortune i have wasted both my time and my money and i would not recommend this site to anyone unless they too would like their time and money wasted"
redfortune.net is rated 2.00 based on 5 reviews