redfortune.net Reviews

of reviewers recommend redfortune.net

Tell us how redfortune.net made you happy
Great customer service and satisfaction with items guaranteed
She claimed that the louis vuitton wristlet was 100% authentic but when it got here after about a month, it was badly stitched up and it was 2 times smaller that the real one, and she sent the wrong one. I was going to sell it for 200$ so I can go on a trip with my friends but now I can't because I'm not going to be a scammer like her and sell fake Louis vuitton. So please don't buy from her because she is extremely rude, a liar and a scammer. I would give 0 stars if I could
really good
I love my air pods with most definitely make more purchases in the near future. Only thing is that I wish they had kept me updated with the tracking.
I got my air pods in a quick manner. Customer service was good enough. I’ll surely will be making more purchases in the near future.
Red fortune is legit !! I ordered air pods and I love them ! Owner was very responsive and kept me updated thru emails about my package ! Will be ordering again !
This was my first time ordering from “Redfortune”. I was worried about getting scammed but in the end Everything was fine . The owner was very responsive. I got emails about my package updates . The shipping was very fast only took one week . I ordered air pods and they are Authentic and I Love them !!! I will be ordering again soon !!
Owner was very responsive and Got updates on my package . Shipping was very fast . I ordered air pods and they are the real deal and I love them !! Will be ordering again very soon ,this was my first time ordering from the owner.
Honestly these airpods are legit
Got my stuff even though it was late, looks exactly like the picture
I told the owner of this company to send my items as soon as possible and they did so even though it came a month later, I’m still satisfied I received the package after all.
I love my Airpods ! They are 100% authentic and just so amazing! Definitely will be ordering from you again.
I love it!
great company with great quality items !!!
In love with my LV purse, very easy to work with 🥰
So easy to work with, In love with my LV Purse🥰
Fast shipping and great costumer service and very understanding and reasonable ❣️ I would highly recommend them to everyone ‼️
They are always easy to work with 🥰 they always have everything you need ‼️ Very understanding n I love it
Very reasonable price and great contact with seller. I would buy from them again 100%.
Received my AirPods is great condition!
redfortune.net is rated 3.45 based on 42 reviews