redfortune.net Reviews

42% of reviewers recommend redfortune.net

Tell us how redfortune.net made you happy

"im so mad i didn’t look for reviews before ordering with this lady , this is terrible a waste of my money , i ordered about 4 things from redfortune like last month and got nothing yet , reached out to her many times and got no clear responses about my orders DO NOT GET ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY SHES A SCAM"
Are you redfortune.net? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"ATTENTION :DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE I REPEAT DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING, THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CROOKS AND THIEFS. ODERED SOMETHING GOT THE WRONG PRODUCT SEND. IT WENT FROM A MEN SIZE.13. SLIPPER TO A WOMRN SIZE 8, TO SMALL AND THEY WONT RETURN MY EMAILS OR CALL AFTER THEY MADE THE MISTAKE. CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS JUST. LIKE THEIR PRODUCTS"
"Never shipped items. Bad customer service, I’ve been waiting since March and I can’t even get a response if you’re thinking about shopping here DONT"
"This person is a SCAMMER do not shop ❗️❗️ Red fortune was made to scam people"
"it took 2 months for my order to arrive they sell non authentic luxury items!! please dont shop with red fortune , its a waste of time."
"if i could give negative stars i would. not only did i not receive my items but she would give me attitude every time i asked what was going on with my order. she tells me she doesn’t do refunds when i sent it over cashapp. horrible and a waste of money"
"i spent 200$ and never got what i ordered i ordered in january 2019 and its may now she leaves my messages on read she is a scam and does ship some stuff to people but only people with alottt of instagram followers so she wont become noticeable about scamming ."
"I ordered 4 things in June 2018 and it’s April 2019 and I still haven’t receive ANYTHING. During October 2018 I thought I have gotten my shoes but it was the wrong shoes and I shipped them back. I’m very disappointed in this company. Very unprofessional, and I have contact them many times and always says the same thing “your order will be shipped on Monday”. Plus I can’t get my money back. $200 down the drain. DO NOT SHOP HERE!"
"If I could give this person a zero I would. Ordered items for my daughter, they never came. Have reached out multiple time over the last two month with no communication. The one time I did get a response, this person could jot even find my order. I then requested my money back, and sent screen shots of amount paid. Will not respond...I am out money and have no merchandise. DO NOT BUT FROM THIS PERSON."
"Ordered July 2018 nothing has come yet January 2019. Scammers with no avail💯"
"Waited months to get my items and they don’t do refunds complete waist"
"I ordered 3 items on April 27th and just now October 9 they sent my items but I only received 1 out of 3 items I purchased !!! Why did it take that long and they kept telling me lies that I would get it in May and I never didn. They were ignoring me on Instagram I’ve emailed them 3x so I can just receive my stuff. I would never buy from them ever again and I told all my friends too because they were about to purchase. Horrible service I wouldn’t even give it 1 star because that’s not even an option"
"Not received my stuff for 3 months try to contact them on Instagram and email they seem my text but didn’t respond SCAMMERS!!!!!!🤬😡"
redfortune.net is rated 2.73 based on 26 reviews