redfortune.net Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend redfortune.net

Tell us how redfortune.net made you happy

"Waited months to get my items and they don’t do refunds complete waist"
Are you redfortune.net? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered 3 items on April 27th and just now October 9 they sent my items but I only received 1 out of 3 items I purchased !!! Why did it take that long and they kept telling me lies that I would get it in May and I never didn. They were ignoring me on Instagram I’ve emailed them 3x so I can just receive my stuff. I would never buy from them ever again and I told all my friends too because they were about to purchase. Horrible service I wouldn’t even give it 1 star because that’s not even an option"
"Not received my stuff for 3 months try to contact them on Instagram and email they seem my text but didn’t respond SCAMMERS!!!!!!🤬😡"
redfortune.net is rated 2.00 based on 6 reviews