Reiss Edwards Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Reiss Edwards

Tell us how Reiss Edwards made you happy

"Sujata Joshi helped me very efficiently and thoroughly with my PR and my naturalisation. The whole process was very smooth and Sujata did a great job."
"Reiss Edwards service was not only overly-priced, but also offered advisers that were condescending and had extremely poor attention to detail (namely, Sujata Joshi and Amar Ali). My husband and I filed an official complaint to the OISC after the experience that we endured. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND YOUR SANITY! Go to your local council for FREE advice on your immigration status."
"Thanks to joe and katherine for helping me out. So much appreciated. I now get my citizenship. I highly recommend this firm."
"Highly recommended Immigration Solicitors. I have spent the past 5 years being advised by other Immigration Solicitors / Firms in submitting application after application to the Home Office and failing miserably. Special Thanks and much appreciation to Joe Thai Dinh and Mais Alyasiri at Reiss Edwards for advising and successfully submitting my settlement VISA to re-join my Wife and Baby Boy in the UK. Thank you again once again keep up the fantastic work in reunited families."
"It is with great appreciation and much gratitude I putting this email together to say a very big thank you to you all - Joe, Mais and Sandeep. Amar you have an extremely professional and talented team working for you. I wanted to inform you all Avni has finally been granted his VISA from Albania thanks to the team at Reiss Edwards. Personal thanks to you Joe, for your openness and honesty back in January putting us on the right path and correctly advising in re-applying for settlement VISA. Mais a huge thank you from the bottom of my heart, for gathering and putting our supporting documents together. I have been liaising with many legal professionals over the past 5 years regarding Avni VISA's applications and you are simply a cut above all that includes partners of firms. I could not thank you enough for your precision, hard work and efforts. Thank you. Sandeep, thank you for your telephone support, your professionalism and reassurance. No doubt Avni would like to personally thank you all, when he arrives in the UK."
"My mum's first standard visitor visa application was refused by the Home office for a very silly reason. I was so upset because my mum got depressed. I contacted Reiss Edwards for a second application and I was assigned to Katherine Fermo. She handled the application meticulously and advised me on additional documents to provide. She was always quick to answer my queries on emails and phone calls. I am happy to announce my mum was granted a 6 months standard visitor visa within 10days. The price was fair compared to other firms. I will definitely use them again."
"We are so impressed with the assistance of Ben inigo - Jones. Hopefully we will seek further assistance of Ben when our visa extension is required ...thanks Ben. We will certainly recommend this firm to our friends and family."
"Great people to talk with Mr. Ben inigo Jones Such a wonderful person he is and the way he handle the procedures very professional I could give any number of stars more than 5!!! God bless him."
"I chose Reiss Edwards by looking at their reviews. All my family members received thier visas thanks to Anna Foley. I strongly recommend them to everyone who needs immigration guidance. They are straightforward, open and honest. It will never be enough to say thank you to Anna."
"I stumbled on Reiss Edwards on google and I decided to use them after reading their reviews. My visa had only a month to it’s expiry date. So they helped me apply for a holding visa first so I can be able to do my marriage. MAIS ALYASIRI was my case worker she was so helpful always replying my mail immediately and my callS. I applied for my spouse visa and submitted on the 8/07/2019. And two hours later my visa was approved and granted. Thank you Reiss Edwards. Thank you Mais Alyasiri. I will surely use them for any future needs. I recommend them to anyone who need immigration services."
"Great company and people."
"A most sincere thanks to Reiss Edwards, in particular to Younes and Sujata. They have made my fiancée to finally get his residence card. We are so grateful and happy for the excellent service and the result achieved that we even recommended them to our friend."
"Reiss Edwards took on my husband's case...Younes and James delivered everything they said my husband got his Visa in 2 months thanks to these guys.By far the best very highly recommended"
"I had an amazing experience with the Reiss Edwards team, who helped me with my spouse settlement visa. Naturally, I was very anxious and thousand questions, they were all answered and I was constantly reassured, until I successfully obtained my visa, I can’t thank them enough, especially Katherine!."
"We had looked for ages for reputable lawyers and managed to find an absolute gem in Reiss Edwards. Their professionalism and expert knowledge and guidance is outstanding. They really helped us with statements and evidence gathering to put our case forward in the best light and found us a first class QC. We won our appeal at the hearing which is rare. My advice to you is to be prepared to listen and act on their advice dutifully without delay its all for your benefit and getting the right outcome. From the beginning to end, their service far exceeded all our expectations and fees were reasonable. This is a genuine review as I never normally write one! If you are reading this and need a compassionate lawyer who cares about you and your case then look no further than Reiss Edwards. Rest assured your in safe hands. Good luck and wishing you the very best with your case."
"My wife and kids wanted to extend their tier 2 visa. Initially I thought it would be a straight forward application. However, We found many details and a lot of complicated issues during the process. The team at Reiss Edwards was very helpful, attentive to details, and supportive. Starting with MrYounes Ech-Chadli whose patience and understanding made us choose them. Miss Charity Mapfeka was our case worker and she was excellent. Starting from understanding, support, research, consultation, and honest advice. Thanks to the team at Reiss Edwards, the application was easy and we were confident that we got the best assistance possible. I definitely recommend them for such processes."
"Many, many thanks to Reiss Edwards, and particularly, to our marvelously considerate, prescient and consummate lawyer, Marija Stricevic. Her elegant professionalism and assured guidance led to the desired result, effortlessly removing any and all bureaucratic pitfalls that, inevitably, would have befallen us had we opted to complete the Leave to Remain requirements unaided! Again, Ms. Stricevic, our most sincere thanks for your kind aid and assistance."
"Reiss Edwards is a wonderful law firm. Their professionalism is indeed one of a kind as they genuinely seek your interest by going far and above average. Joe Thai Dinh was exceptionally kind and compassionate, especially as I had been with other previous law firms who didn't really do a great job and botherline messed up my case. He provided excellent advice and regardless of the fact that my case seemed difficult he was more than willing to take it on and fight for me. James Canlas was also of tremendous help, always reassuring me and keeping me updated on progress. Their collective effort, and of course the grace of GOD, led to the grant of my leave. They are also affordable and I would highly recommend Reiss Edwards (I've already started the recommendation campaign; hahahaha!) to anyone as they are a fantastic firm. Thank you Joe & James!"
"Thanks Sujata for your assistance!"
"Anna Foley and Amar Ali are both very professional and services are excellent from start to finish. One of best immigration solicitor companies. Strongly recommended."
Reiss Edwards is rated 4.94 based on 90 reviews