Reiss Edwards Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reiss Edwards
Read Reiss Edwards Reviews

Tell us how Reiss Edwards made you happy
I have no words to explain how helpful Ina and Reiss Edwards were. Our case was complicated from the start but Ina and her team worked tirelessly to ensure our marriage visa was finally obtained. Far and beyond anything I have ever experienced and I cannot recommend Ina in particular enough. Thanks to her efforts my family will be spending Christmas with loved ones. Thank you ! Mark and Bruna.
I hired Reiss Edwards to help me with my husbands visas from the US to the UK. When we got to England it was during the pandemic and Brexit...therefore lots of changes to immigration and travel etc. I worked with Ben and then very closely with Ina. Through these challenging times, they were absolutely wonderful. When I got anxious and wanted to just get it done they kept me calm and advised against just spending more. My husbands applications went so smoothly. I was so scared he would get sent back during the pandemic and Ina was always there for me with her amazing support...as was Ben. I will use them again when we go for my husbands next visa and am eternally grateful to all at Reiss Edwards. I highly recommend anyone seeing this to work with this amazing company!
Reiss Edward’s is a fantastic law firm. It dealt with my case with high professionalism. I cannot praise Joe Dinh supervisor and senior associate and Andy Tieu Senior associate, enough. I will recommend the firm to others a 100%.
I had the pleasure to deal with James and Youness Ech- Chadli from Reiss Edward in 2018 and 2021 to work on my visa, they were both very attentive, patient, very understanding and efficient, they kept in touch throughout the time of my application and got me the best result with minimum stress possible.
I would like to thank Reiss Edwards company and younes Ech-Chadli About his great job im very happy and satisfied with his service, he was very polite, very helpful he is well organised and sorted out everything quickly, thank u so much for all your help and i highly recommend him to anyone who need help .
Reiss Edwards, you simply save my life and my unborn baby at the time. I would recommend this service to anyone in need of immigration advice. Before I came to Reiss Edwards I went to three different law firms but they all said my case wasn’t straightforward then one stressful night I used goggle and then I came across Reiss Edwards in the morning I rang and Joe answered, we talked then he asked me to come see him, Came to the office I explained everything then he replied very professionally that they’ll do their best to help. Anna Foley, the lawyer I was assigned, was simply very fantastic, professional and kind, from the beginning to the end she treated my case like her own, first she helped me achieved my EEA Residence Card and second British citizenship. Even Covid made this process extremely difficult but Anna made it happen. Thanks you so much.
Reiss Edwards good firm, very honest and reliable highly recommend to anyone. Anna Foley I’m so grateful you have been very professional, supportive , kind, knowledgeable throughout the process both a EEA Residence card application and the British citizenship application. My first EEA Residence Card case was not straightforward I went to three different law firms but they couldn’t take my case but Anna made it happen. Thanks you very much.
We sought Reiss Edwards’ help since our first visa application in 2014, and they have been nothing but helpful and diligent throughout every process we succeeded in thanks to their keen expertise and hard work, and I am very happy to say that thanks to Ms Katherine Ann Fermo at Reiss Edwards I have finally received my British citizenship today! A special Thank you to Ms Fermo, Thank you Mr Ali and thank you for every single person at Reiss Edwards! I cannot recommend them enough for anyone seeking help with their immigration status and papers.
Good service everything was sorted in a timely manner and ina iteva solicitor was alway updated me on every step taken by her, I would definitely recommend Excellent services and efficient job. She is wonderful ,brilliant and know what she is doing. Thanks a lot
The best in the business is the only way to describe them. My first initial telephone contact was with Ben Inigo-Jones who was so understanding and caring about my spouse visa case. He made me feel completely at ease and appointed Katherine Ferno as my case worker. Katherine was more than amazing the amount of panic emails I sent her she always answered straightaway and made it all sound so easy. When I say I would panic daily is an under statement. When I had to send Katherine all the papers she asked for think I sent her over 1000 pics papers text messages etc she just sorted them all out. Katherine applied for my spouse visa 1 feb 2021 and it was issued on 22 March 2021. No headache or hassle. Five stars definitely. Worth the money.
Great service everything was sorted in a timely manner was been updated on every step taken by Ina Iteva Solicitor would definitely recommend Excellent services! Thank you
Joe and Katherine fermo were my legal representatives for my immigration matter ,I just want to give you guys an advice as you won’t do the same mistake I did . Joe never replied to my calls anymore as soon as I payed the full amount of money .he did for me let’s say the wrong application whic is EEA family member residence card as I asked for marriage application to an EEA national .Result : home office refusal I’m not surprised from the home office decision but I can’t believe joe I’m the beginning was saying don’t worry it’s going to be an easy case and that’s the right application for you. .he then advice me to appeal and go to court against the home office decision (what a joke ) and he thought that’s the right thing to do ,of course because he asked me to pay much more money and believe that this long process will allow me to live with my partner in the U.K. .AGAIN they do not care about you at all only about your money , if you do not call them they will never call you TRUST ME !! Concerning Katherine Fermo that was the only one who used to reply to my calls but Again her application was Awful .How can you apply the the home office with vocabulary mistakes I’m really disappointed
Absolutely amazing, I feel like Joe went beyond a professional attorney, client relatonship and genieuinely cared about me and my case like family! I called and email them many times while the Home office was processing my case and with every prompt and warm response I was assured inside that I made the right choice.
Joe Thai Duy Dinh Is the rudest and most unprofessional person I have ever met. He was trying to put fear on me so I would apply for a visa route that would suit him. When I asked him why he is trying to put fear on me, he got aggressive and started shouting at me. I couldn’t believe it and thought because I am a female that’s why he dared to talk to me in an inappropriate manner if I was a man he would never dare to talk to me like that. I would recommend him to work in his communication skills and learn how important it is to be gentlemen obviously he doesn’t have a clue.
I gave them a bit of hell, not a proud moment but I was so stressed out. But they were professionals and Charity Mapfeka knew how to calm me down and James. You guys are awesome, thank you again . God bless you.
Hi my husband has just got his spouse visa. I would like to thank Anna Foley for all her help. She was always willing to answer my many emails. She kept me calm after my husband and I had to have an immigration interview. Two days after the interview we got the visa.
I m in UK Because of Reiss Edward's, they are amazing, professional,informative with immigration law. Massive thanks to charity, who has been dealing mine and my daughter's settlement Visa. It was always easy to get her over the phone always. Furthermore, thanks to Andy who was always there for us to help. Our family is with your farm since last almost 10 years. They have helped our whole family to settle in UK. I strongly recommend Reiss Edward's, to specially those who needs help to get settle in UK. You made our dream come true.
I would like to thanks to Charity who has been helping with my wife and daughter’s settlement visa in Uk. During the visa processing she was very professional and informative. We have been with Reiss Edwards since 2010. They have helped me to get settle in Uk and now helped my wife and daughter’s Settlement visa. I m really grateful to Charity and Andy. Honestly speaking Andy is the person who got huge experience in immigration law. I would recommend Andy and Charity those who needs help to get settle in Uk. I can strongly say that they both are the best solicitors I have ever met. Many thanks both of you.
One of the best law firms I have ever dealt with In immigration law. Highly recommended. My thanks to all the hard work from Anna Foley who dealt with my case with utmost professionalism from start to end. Thank you Anna and God bless. KV
It was a pleasure talking to Joe Dinh from Reiss Edwards regarding one of my immigration query. He gave a very usefull advice and at the same time was very polite and professional while dealing with such query.
Reiss Edwards is rated 4.89 based on 116 reviews