Reiss Edwards Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Reiss Edwards

info@reissedwards.com

First Floor, Holborn Gate, 330 High Holborn

"Thank you very much Reiss Edwards and special thanks to Hateem, Alina and the team for assisting me with my application. My experience was extremely satisfactory, all my questions were discussed while preparing the application and everything was dealt in a very professional and timely manner."
"Reiss Edwards helped myself and my wife apply for fiancée visa then spouse visa.Everyone is very helpful and put us both at ease throughout the process Without the help of amar we would not be together enjoying our life. I have recommended reiss edwards service to many people and will continue to do so. If anyone wants a immigration solicitor use reiss edwards they are simply the best!"
"I was able to have a successful visa appeal through Reiss Edwards. The Home Office had rejected my application rejected earlier, they said they did not believe that my relationship with my wife whom i had two kids was genuine. I met Reiss Edwards and they helped me prepare a very strong appeal which was very hard to refuse. Special thanks to Alina and the other members of her team."
"I contacted Reiss Edwards when I needed to sort out my Tier 1 entrepreneur extension. Their service was very professional and the team there really know what they are are doing. They were honest with me and assured me of the best possible outcome. The outcome was successful and the rest is history."
"I am very happy to work with Reiss Edwards. Their professionalism is impeccable; especially given the fact that I was under so much pressure at the time of my application. My life was almost coming to an end with the thought that all the 15 years i had spent in the UK was heading down the drain. With barely just 7 days to prepare an ILR application, they moved quite precisely and i was flattered by their knowledge and confidence. For me i think their cover letter was a major catalyst in ensuring the quick and positive outcome from the home office. I would recommend them over and over again for any looking for an immigration lawyer and especially for an ILR application."
"I used this company for the first time and I must admit. They are brilliant both Amar Ali whom I started with and finished with foram. I'm very happy my visa was approved and I'll definitely recommend to anyone else ????????????????????"
"Excellent Service throughout the process. Amar and Verusha have done a superb job when working on my application for Permanent Residence card. Very professional and thorough with great attention to detail. The application has been successful and arrived earlier than expected. I would happily recommend Reiss Edwards to anyone seeking immigration advice."
"Verusha and Amar were both very helpful during the process of my permanent residency application. Both always returned my email and phone calls and kept me updated on my case progression. I will use them in the future. T Taylor"
"I'm very satisfied with Reiss Edwards a big thank you to all the team especially Amar and Verusha.They gave us clear advice and made our visa process as stress free as possible.We couldn't of done it without them and certainly would recommend them as they are very kind,understanding and compassionate towards your personal circumstances.Maxine and mehmet Turunc."
"I contacted Amar Ali of Resis Edwards on two occasion's for assistance with an ILR and UK naturalization application. On both occasions they ensured all relevant evidence/documents were accounted for and answered all my queries/question in a timely manor. This ultimately took away the stress of completing these applications. If you require immigration legal services then do not hesitate to contact them for a stress-free process. Thanks again Amar and team."
"My Tier 2 visa was successful and the team were always happy to answer my questions. When the caseworker went on holiday, another equally helpful lawyer stepped in to help. The only firm I spoke to that didn't ask for money before listening to me, will be using them again. Thanks to all the team."
"Superb service! Amar and his team have been very professional from the start. We contacted them for help with our EEA2 Residence Card application. They guided us every step of the way and helped us draw up such a strong application that would have absolutely no grounds for refusal! What we really appreciate about the company is their ethics. There were never any hidden fees or agendas that usually come up at later stages which clients are not informed of initially. They were always available to answer questions and were very helpful and understanding throughout. We will definitely be using their services and expertise in the future if need arises. All the best."
"Really professional company.... Always answered mails regarding my visa application....updates, at the same time I got my visa results sooner than I expected.."
"I used Reiss Edwards to aid my application process for a Spouse Partner visa from Canada to the UK. The assistance and services they provided throughout the process was excellent & I certainly wouldn't have achieved such a quick turnaround without them. I would highly recommend Reiss Edwards to anybody."
"My Tier 1 Investor Visa was dealt with quickly and without issue. Would recommend Reiss Edwards as an Immigration law firm in London. Thank you to the team."
"I highly recommend Reiss Edwards for anyone who's looking to resolve thier UK immigration issues. They've got a friendly staff who were charmingly knowledgeable. I wouldnt want to go into the details of my particular case, I have gone around London and have sought the services of several other immigration lawyers hoping to get a solution to my problem, a friend of mine referred me to Amar Ali and that was the begining of the end of my proble. In my opinion Reiss edwards is one of the best immigration law firms in London."
"Honest and Efficient Immigration lawyers. There are a lot of law firms in London, but this one gave me a free assessment to start with and were happy to spend time speaking about my Sole Representative visa. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for practical legal advise."
"Reiss Edwards was an amazingly competent firm. They took the nerve racking and confusing process of applying first for my indefinite leave to remain and then my naturalization and broke it down to an understandable and reassuring process. They are professional, friendly, and charge a very reasonable amount. When I first contacted them I came in for a fee assessment and they figured out my case and laid it out for me. Even when we ran into some snags they were easy to work with and they kept on my case until we figured out all of the problems. In the end I got both my ILR and my naturalization. In comparison in my other encounters dealing with naturalization council, I can safely say that Reiss Edwards are the best immigration lawyers around. Also a special thanks to Amar Ali and his team who handled my case! ~j"
"I approached Verusha back in July to help me with a fiancé visa . Her help and clarity in this matter was immeasurable. She talked us through the process, kept us informed at every stage and made the maze of getting a visa seem effortlessly. Highly recommend Reis Edwards and their staff. A very professional firm in my experience,"
"Fantastic Solicitors!!! My wife had had the extension to her spouse VISA refused by the Home Office and she was given 14 days to leave the UK. In a panic we contacted Reiss Edwards. Amar (The main man) called us straight away and said "OK don't worry we will sort this out" and between him and his assistant Verusha sort it they did! Couldn't recommend this team highly enough and we will never do anything to do with VISA's without them again! Thank you Reiss Edwards (Verusha & Amar)."
Reiss Edwards is rated 4.98 based on 60 reviews