Renparts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Renparts

Tell us how Renparts made you happy
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Absolutely useless. Ordered a part 2 weeks ago. Still haven’t received it. Multiple promises of “It’ll be there tomorrow” and then they blame the courier for losing it. They haven’t offered any apology or any goodwill gesture.
Totally useless call yourself renault specialist cant waited over a week for part after chase up get excuses system down then lost with courier then said send one out again on next day and guess what yep the wrong part even though they had pictures and part numbers to match too staff are rude and don't even care basically trys putting blame onto us the customer would never use again dont even deserve a 1 star
Fuse box orded on friday midday arrived monday morning,
All I can say I had very good service. Was worried about the bad feedback, all went well for me.
Hands down the most incompetent company I've ever dealt with. I asked them to send me an air box lid, and paid them full price for the air box. After phoning, I followed with an e-mail asking them only to send the lid, and giving the exact dimensions of the required part. They then sent me the air box with the lid missing! Literally unbelievable, you couldn't write it. I phoned to point this out to be told "sorry, I'll send the lid today". One week later, nothing received. I've had to source the part from my local scappy who were infinitely more helpful. As per other reviews, do not use!!!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY
DECEMBER 2019 I ORDERED A WIRING HARNESS WHICH CAME 3 WEEKS AFTER ORDERING IT
THE HARNESS HAD PLUGS MISSING SO I PHONED TO LET THEM KNOW THEY SAID THEY WOULD LOOK FOR THE REST OF THE PLUG ,
1 WEEK LATER I PHONE STILL NOT LOOKED 2 WEEKS LATER STILL NOT LOOKED FEBUARY 2020 WE AGREED TO A REFUND 16 OF APRIL SPOKE TO THEM THE REFUND WOULD BE IN AT THE END OF THE WEEK VERY LATEST MONDAY .
APRIL 28TH 2020 STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND
*AVOID RENPARTS*
I am not one to complain, but this company has been awful. I called to see did they have an item i needed, they said yes and took the payment of £100. Happy days i thought! No chance. I asked on several occasions for tracking info which i was always told will be sent to me shortly. After item didnt arrive on the day Kat said it would i rang again for info. I was assured the item was posted and should arrive any day. I then received a message telling me the delivery company have noticed damage to item and did i still want it. I requested a refund. Still waiting on it and again i am being ignored as regards to that. They have lied to me from start to finish and i would not recommend this company to anyone. They knew i was waiting on this item before other work could go ahead. I now have to go theough bank to try and get my money back. *AVOID PLEASE*
Full engine swap on my Clio 197 as the existing had failed all went great.
This is a dreadful company to deal with and I would advise any potential customer to avoid them at all costs.
They quoted me for some central locking parts for my daughter's Renault Clio and I subsequently contacted them by phone, was assured that the parts required were in stock and would be delivered within 2-3 days, and paid by credit card. When they did not arrive I contacted Renparts and began a very long and irritating series of communications with their manager,Kat, who consistently made excuses and told me lies. This went on for between two and three weeks until I finally received completely the wrong parts!!
I subsequently obtained a full refund through my credit card company but this was no real compensation for the whole irritaing and time consuming process of trying to deal with a dishonest and probably fraudulent set of people.
Terrible company. Avoid. 2920 pounds paid for engine

after weeks of delay renparts write:

"If you can let me know when you receive it we would then be able to send you a feedback revision request and once the feedback has been revised we can then offer you a discount of £50 off the price"

they are afraid of negative feedback.
REnparts go to work and don't fool the poor people with missing parts and different items, when shipped!

Item is different from description, missing parts,

The right way with this company is police report
I bought a jaguar engine they ship the engine after 16 days, when the engine arrived there were no turbines and other parts. the company writes:
If you are not willing to change the feedback, I have no reason to then give a good will gesture. If you would like to continue and get a partial refund on the engine, you would need to let me know if you are willing to change the feedback.
They request change a feedback before refund and I don't have the turbochargers, the pipes and the money for 20 days of delay.
trust these people.....
Unfortunately I received the wrong car parts twice. I spoke with Kat sent emails but I don’t have response. I don’t know how to return the parts and get my money back.The parts I received were not the same as in the picture in online store.
purchased a turbo and told correct by reg number,it was wrong when arrived and was returned, 10 days on still no refund was told chap who did refunds off sick but will be done by a lady called kat,phoned again 4 days later she forgot what she said total lies never did it,apparently she was off skiing the next day AVOID!!!!
problem has been resolved, recommended people
Hi Steve got me centre vent for my clio in perfect nick no marks from phone's being attached had to wait for car to come in stock have mk 4 on my 3rd clio in 10 years ren parts allways deliver.well worth the wait
Excellent thanks Kat
I must say, I saw some of the negative reviews after they advised they didn't actually have the part I requested and I was a bit worried but the guy I spoke to on the phone was the politest person you could ever expect. Kat promptly refunded my money and emailed me to let me know. So in my eyes these are a quality bunch!
Excellent
Hi i also bought a part from renparts that lady "Kat" tells lies it on the way its been 4 weeks still no joy paid £156 im fromSouth Africa bad
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!! Stay very clear of this company, RenParts is in liquidation and is now trading as RenPart Europe Ltd, i requested a gearbox and was fobbed of for 3 months and in the end they sent me a gearbox that was so bad the one i took out of my old one was in a far far far better shape, i am not sure how that got the 5 stars reviews transferred over and i do not believe its true as i am sure its all fake. I used parts gateway and the concept is great and would use them again as i did eventuality get my gearbox from a different dealer within 24 hours.

RenParts Ltd/RenPart Europe concept is to say they have the parts and take your money then send you over a dispatch note and then it starts "" oh i will look in to it why you have not received it" a week passes " still with transport will be with you by the end of the week" week passes " oh its been lost in transit i will locate you a new one will come back to you" i hope you can see were this is going and how this plays out to " i am sorry i can not get you one i will have have to refund you but just give me a couple of days as the owner hates giving refunds" and the same process starts to get your refund. as i did say i went back on PartsGate way and found a gearbox from others but when i put a new search RenParts pop up again advertising a gearbox for £475.00 the director is the girl whom takes your call and the one who lies and cheats you and she goes by the name of Kat...
Worst company I have ever dealt with...... They sent a faulty part. Said they would replace it but didn't. Asked for a refund and they keep putting it off. They lie all the time. I don't know how they sleep at night. Looking into legal action. *********Do not use*********
Renparts is rated 2.86 based on 56 reviews