Renparts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Renparts

Tell us how Renparts made you happy
I desperately needed a Mph cluster/speedometer to be able to import a Kmph French Renault Kangoo from 2011. Renparts found the right one in no time, for a super friendly price, with a mileage driven similar to the distance in km. It arrived in perfect order within 3 days. Once fitted it looks and works abolutely fine. This part saves me nearly 500 pounds. So thank you Renpart very very much. A perfect job done!
My experience of renparts i should of read the reviews seems to be a bit of everybodies experience in my story.any way went online find a part or whatever it was renparts came up write numbers on parts i required (A BODY CONTROL MODULE FOR A VIVARO ) good price so ordered on 7th december meanwhile van is stuck at garage waiting for part couple of weeks later nothing so on the phone, courier has it then still didnt turn up so on phone aqain apparently because i paid by card mine wasn't sent out,,so bit longer still nothing on phone again "we have had to source a new part as we haven't actually got it" ok
anyway it turns up ....totally wrong part.. so i buy another from lithuania which turns up in 10 days right numbers no problems .
it then takes 2 weeks for them to get parcel force to pick the part up also another 4 phone calls to get money back with excuses like parcel force cant deliver your part back to us for a refund because its snowing...
i think the best one was we got broken into over christmas and they stole the phones .....
Anyway i got my money back yesterday i will never go to ..renparts every again and i would advice caution
I really should have read the reviews before ordering a spare wheel. Needless to say 3 weeks later no spare wheel, £63 out of pocket. When phoning the chap was very polite but clueless about the order, courier was blamed, he said he'd call back but didn't. Please stay well clear.
Ordered a spare wheel for my Renault Megan on the 23rd of November Warning Warning !!!!!!!!!!! Total fraud and liar people. Don't buy anything from them. first they take payment from you for the part then give you delivery time then after few days when you call them and ask about your parcel they will give you fake news that your parcel is lost and offer you a refund which they never give to you. Multiple promises of “It’ll be there tomorrow” and then they blame the courier for losing it. should have come today not here
Warning Warning !!!!!!!!!!! Total fraud and liar people.Don't buy anything from them.Long story short, first they take payment from you for the part then give you delivery time then after few days when you call them and ask about your parcel they will give you fake news that your parcel is lost and offer you a refund which they never give to you. whenever you call them and ask about a refund they make new stories every time.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. Absolutely useless. Ordered a part 2 weeks ago. Still haven’t received it. Multiple promises of “It’ll be there tomorrow” and then they blame the courier for losing it. They haven’t offered any apology or any goodwill gesture.
Totally useless call yourself renault specialist cant waited over a week for part after chase up get excuses system down then lost with courier then said send one out again on next day and guess what yep the wrong part even though they had pictures and part numbers to match too staff are rude and don't even care basically trys putting blame onto us the customer would never use again dont even deserve a 1 star
Fuse box orded on friday midday arrived monday morning,
All I can say I had very good service. Was worried about the bad feedback, all went well for me.
Hands down the most incompetent company I've ever dealt with. I asked them to send me an air box lid, and paid them full price for the air box. After phoning, I followed with an e-mail asking them only to send the lid, and giving the exact dimensions of the required part. They then sent me the air box with the lid missing! Literally unbelievable, you couldn't write it. I phoned to point this out to be told "sorry, I'll send the lid today". One week later, nothing received. I've had to source the part from my local scappy who were infinitely more helpful. As per other reviews, do not use!!!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY
DECEMBER 2019 I ORDERED A WIRING HARNESS WHICH CAME 3 WEEKS AFTER ORDERING IT
THE HARNESS HAD PLUGS MISSING SO I PHONED TO LET THEM KNOW THEY SAID THEY WOULD LOOK FOR THE REST OF THE PLUG ,
1 WEEK LATER I PHONE STILL NOT LOOKED 2 WEEKS LATER STILL NOT LOOKED FEBUARY 2020 WE AGREED TO A REFUND 16 OF APRIL SPOKE TO THEM THE REFUND WOULD BE IN AT THE END OF THE WEEK VERY LATEST MONDAY .
APRIL 28TH 2020 STILL WAITING FOR A REFUND
*AVOID RENPARTS*
I am not one to complain, but this company has been awful. I called to see did they have an item i needed, they said yes and took the payment of £100. Happy days i thought! No chance. I asked on several occasions for tracking info which i was always told will be sent to me shortly. After item didnt arrive on the day Kat said it would i rang again for info. I was assured the item was posted and should arrive any day. I then received a message telling me the delivery company have noticed damage to item and did i still want it. I requested a refund. Still waiting on it and again i am being ignored as regards to that. They have lied to me from start to finish and i would not recommend this company to anyone. They knew i was waiting on this item before other work could go ahead. I now have to go theough bank to try and get my money back. *AVOID PLEASE*
Full engine swap on my Clio 197 as the existing had failed all went great.
This is a dreadful company to deal with and I would advise any potential customer to avoid them at all costs.
They quoted me for some central locking parts for my daughter's Renault Clio and I subsequently contacted them by phone, was assured that the parts required were in stock and would be delivered within 2-3 days, and paid by credit card. When they did not arrive I contacted Renparts and began a very long and irritating series of communications with their manager,Kat, who consistently made excuses and told me lies. This went on for between two and three weeks until I finally received completely the wrong parts!!
I subsequently obtained a full refund through my credit card company but this was no real compensation for the whole irritaing and time consuming process of trying to deal with a dishonest and probably fraudulent set of people.
Terrible company. Avoid. 2920 pounds paid for engine

after weeks of delay renparts write:

"If you can let me know when you receive it we would then be able to send you a feedback revision request and once the feedback has been revised we can then offer you a discount of £50 off the price"

they are afraid of negative feedback.
REnparts go to work and don't fool the poor people with missing parts and different items, when shipped!

Item is different from description, missing parts,

The right way with this company is police report
I bought a jaguar engine they ship the engine after 16 days, when the engine arrived there were no turbines and other parts. the company writes:
If you are not willing to change the feedback, I have no reason to then give a good will gesture. If you would like to continue and get a partial refund on the engine, you would need to let me know if you are willing to change the feedback.
They request change a feedback before refund and I don't have the turbochargers, the pipes and the money for 20 days of delay.
trust these people.....
Unfortunately I received the wrong car parts twice. I spoke with Kat sent emails but I don’t have response. I don’t know how to return the parts and get my money back.The parts I received were not the same as in the picture in online store.
purchased a turbo and told correct by reg number,it was wrong when arrived and was returned, 10 days on still no refund was told chap who did refunds off sick but will be done by a lady called kat,phoned again 4 days later she forgot what she said total lies never did it,apparently she was off skiing the next day AVOID!!!!
problem has been resolved, recommended people
Hi Steve got me centre vent for my clio in perfect nick no marks from phone's being attached had to wait for car to come in stock have mk 4 on my 3rd clio in 10 years ren parts allways deliver.well worth the wait
Excellent thanks Kat