Rex MD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rex MD
Read Rex MD Reviews

About Rex MD:

We’re just as tired of the wait for doctor’s appointments, the crowded waiting rooms, and let’s not forget the awkward conversations. At Rex, we make it fast and simple. Within minutes, a personally assigned doctor can prescribe you the prescription E.D. medication you may need. Not only is Rex MD simpler, it’s also cheaper. At the local pharmacy, these medications can cost you anywhere from $100 to $300 per month. We’ve cut out the middleman, which is why we can provide our customers with the exact same medications for up to 85% cheaper than what you would normally pay.

support@rexmd.com

800 3rd Ave, Ste 2800

I have canceled my prescription several times online and it continues to get ignored. Easy signup but zero regards to customer wishes. Example I requested no further prescriptions two weeks ago and just received notice that my card was charged and new prescription is being shipped!! Terrible customer service
Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I've brought your issue to the managers attention. We appreciate your patience and would like the chance to make it up to you. Please provide us with your order number, we’ll have a team member call you today. If you’d prefer, you can speak directly Tanya@RexMD.com (Director of Patient Care)
Without authorization they auto renewed an unwanted prescription.
Terrible company! Beware!! I cancelled my subscription because it took over 3 weeks to get my order( they said It was because they were in the process of changing pharmacies, after I placed my order). I decided to possibly give them another chance and sent an email asking what I needed to restart my account, only an inquiry. Next day without my consent whatsoever they charged me for another order. And go figure these bastards now won't even respond to my emails about when I will have my money refunded. Very illegal and unethical. Be careful dealing with these snakes.
Your meds don't work for me. Going to cancel. Going to try someone else
Mr. Jerome - We apologize that our products did not exceed your expectations. I'd like to help you immediately to solve this issue. Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience at: Tanya@RexMD.com (Director of Patient Care)
Canceled three times and you kept sending prescription and billing my card. Terrible customer service. You claim that people can cancel anytime yet you make it impossible to cancel. I’m telling everyone that will listen that this company sucks.
Hi Steven, Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. I've brought your issue to the managers attention. We appreciate your patience and would like the chance to make it up to you. Please provide us with your order number, we’ll have a team member call you today. If you’d prefer, you can speak directly Tanya@RexMD.com (Director of Patient Care)
For the first year, service was great. When it came trine to renew prescription this past January, things started smoothly, but quickly turned south. My member page indicated that order was being processed, and stayed Thai way for weeks, despite fact that they quickly processed my payment on January 11. Contacted them and they advised that they were having issues with new pharmacy. Couple of more weeks go by and still nothing. Contact them again and now they say my prescription did not renew, so had to speak with someone to complete prescription. Was told all was good and my order will be shipped, but member site still shows nothing, only that order is being processed. Still haven’t shipped my order from January 11. Nothing but runaround with these guys. Started out great, but now very disappointing.
Will not answer the phone and have not done anything regarding the wrong meds . . . Stay far away from this rip off outfit !!!! They will not answer the phone at all !!!!!
I made a purchase on 2/2/22 and my subscription was approved the same day with my credit card charged the same day as well. Since then my account shows my order as being processed with no updates or information communicated to me. So I called customer service, waited on hold for 15 min and then was told by the customer service rep that my order was being processed and it takes a few days. Since then, no updates, no change in status, no anything. If I don’t hear something by Monday I will be disputing my charge and wanting a full refund.
Thought I was getting a men's PE prescription, they sent me a prescription for anxiety and depression. I want my money back.
Had what started out as a terrible experience. There were website issues, staff issues, accountability issues-- and I couldn't get anyone to call me back and fix the problem. I put a message here and on Trustpilot, and I got quick response from one of the founders, who was mortified by all the errors. Not only did he make good on the original deal, he made sure I wasn't charged for what had been denied me. Basically, he gave me $60 in product for free and did it by personally following through. I'm happy to let them carry on being my supplier for ED product from here on in.
Hello Chris, thank you so much for giving us another chance! We're so happy that you are having a better experience with us!
I am no employee I am a male from NY and now live in Vegas. I see all these bad reviews and it made me cancel my order. I received my $ back right away. I ordered from them in 2020 3 times. You have to read what you are ordering it's just like Pandora or YouTube etc once you order it goes into a subscription that can be cancelled at anytime. Most of you can't read I guess. Anyway the reason I didn't order this time was because of these reviews. Maybe something changed since I ordered 🤷🏻‍♂️. The three times I received the pills they worked perfect don't even take an hour to hit and last for days. Great company as of 2020 but skeptical about now unless these are all spammers commenting on here from another company 🤷🏻‍♂️
Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy that you gave us a chance! We're glad to hear that you are having a great experience with us!
I tried rexmd from an ad I read. First off, they said 2 day shipping...it took a week. When they finally arrived, my wife and I were very excited, til we opened the USPS package they came in. The bottle of pills I had anxiously been waiting for was opened and the seal broken and pills missing. I immediately called their customer service and was guaranteed a new bottle shipped overnight shipping. 5 days later the 2nd package arrived. Opened the package, same thing as the first. Already opened. I was furious. I called rexmd again. I wanted a full refund. I wasn't taking any meds from a bottle already opened and I certainly wasn't going to try a 3rd. I was told a supervisor would call me back. No one called. I got nothing but they still have my $60. Bad business. Would never recommend them.
Mr. Bryceland- I'm so sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience with us. I'd like to help you immediately solve this issue please contact me directly at your earliest convenience at: Tanya@RexMD.com (Director of Patient Care)
They charge your vredit card every month without approval. Crooks.
I'm sorry you're having issues with your order. I'd like to help you immediately to solve this issue. Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience at: Tanya@RexMD.com (Director of Patient Care)
Great and fast shipping
Mr. Andrew - thanks for your review! Our patient care team does an incredible job in helping our patients and we're happy to hear about your great experience with RexMD. Contact me directly if there's anything else we can help you with: Tanya@RexMD.com (Director of Patient Care)
Sorry pills don’t work
Mr. Mehul - We apologize that our products did not exceed your expectations. I'd like to help you immediately to solve this issue. Please contact me directly at your earliest convenience at: Tanya@RexMD.com (Director of Patient Care)
Rex MD is rated 3.22 based on 102 reviews