Rex MD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rex MD
Read Rex MD Reviews

About Rex MD:

We’re just as tired of the wait for doctor’s appointments, the crowded waiting rooms, and let’s not forget the awkward conversations. At Rex, we make it fast and simple. Within minutes, a personally assigned doctor can prescribe you the prescription E.D. medication you may need. Not only is Rex MD simpler, it’s also cheaper. At the local pharmacy, these medications can cost you anywhere from $100 to $300 per month. We’ve cut out the middleman, which is why we can provide our customers with the exact same medications for up to 85% cheaper than what you would normally pay.

support@rexmd.com

800 3rd Ave, Ste 2800

Rexmd charged my credit card 1.5 months ago and I have been waiting for my prescription. They claimed the switched pharmacies which is causing the delay. Not my problem. Hows that new pharmacy working anyways?
I tried rexmd from an ad I read. First off, they said 2 day shipping...it took a week. When they finally arrived, my wife and I were very excited, til we opened the USPS package they came in. The bottle of pills I had anxiously been waiting for was opened and the seal broken and pills missing. I immediately called their customer service and was guaranteed a new bottle shipped overnight shipping. 5 days later the 2nd package arrived. Opened the package, same thing as the first. Already opened. I was furious. I called rexmd again. I wanted a full refund. I wasn't taking any meds from a bottle already opened and I certainly wasn't going to try a 3rd. I was told a supervisor would call me back. No one called. I got nothing but they still have my $60. Bad business. Would never recommend them.
Mr. Bryceland- I'm so sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience with us. I'd like to help you immediately solve this issue please contact me directly at your earliest convenience at: Tanya@RexMD.com (Director of Patient Care)
Price is twice as hi for some products as other places But if you complain they give you a discount Not sure why I have to do this
Rex MD is rated 3.22 based on 102 reviews