Richer Sounds - Bath Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Bath

Tell us how Richer Sounds - Bath made you happy

recommend to your friends no
"Well, I checked out RicherSounds here and was very impressed. Phoned them on Sunday to buy a new Panasonic TV as our last TV had given up the ghost. Spoke to Billy (the manager!) who assured me they had 2 coming in on Monday morning and that he would reserve one for me, and phone me Monday am to tell me when it was in and I could pick it up. Well impressed with the service, I signed up for their VIP package and noted they had some good deals on sound systems as well to go with the TV. So, all good...told the kids (and wife) we'd watch a film together on Monday evening on our shiny new 50" telly! Except that no call came on Monday. I waited and waited and then phoned them. To be told that they hadn't - and never had been getting - any such TVs on that morning's delivery. I think what hacks me off the most is that I didn't even get a courtesy call to tell me this. I know mistakes happen, but just to be left hanging was very aggravating. So, I now have my TV - from John Lewis."
Thank you for your review although I was obviously sorry to read your comments and offer my apologies.

Customer Service is our number one priority so it’s disappointing to read of an occasion where we’ve let a valued customer down in such a manner, of course you should have received the TV on the date the store specified and I will take this up with the store manager forthwith.

So that I may investigate further and resolve the matter to your satisfaction would you be so kind as to contact me with mode details via the below e-mail address?

John.p.clayton@richersounds.com

Once again, I offer my apologies, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many Thanks

John Clayton
Operations Director
Richer Sounds
recommend to your friends yes
"my visit to Richer sounds in Bath was a real pleasure. on my first visit i informed Dan that i would not be making a purchase for a few months, but was after advice. well, i had a coffee made for me and some of the best advice on my future purchase. these guys totally came through for me. Dan gave me demo on the products i liked and nothing was to much trouble. i have now purchased my products and would highly recommend these guys to anyone. i look forward to my next visit. keep up the good work. Regards Glyn Raisey"
recommend to your friends yes
"Great shop, has its own free car parking around the back, so their was no fear of having to carry heave boxes across town to the car. Lovely Aladdin cave of all things Hi fi and home Cinerama. Did not feel intimidated when I walked in, it felt more like a home then a shop. I was greeted with happy friendly staff and was encouraged to have a look around and handle the products. I knew what I was after only a blue ray player today but I received very good advice, was not pushed in to buying anything and was given a very good deal on the one i wanted. I also was seeking advice on a new amp. The staff seemed to know their stuff and answered all my questions. I even got the chance to use there computer to read up a independent review on an end of line product they still had in. The shop was kitted out with a demo area, I didn't use it but i,m sure they would of let me if I'd asked. Wish I'd got my TV from here as I noticed it came with a free five year warranty which major high street stall wanted to sell as extra. All in all! Fully recommend this shop. I'm itching to go back and "play" with all the stuff (Can't do that on web page) upgrade my Av amp and sub"
recommend to your friends yes
"Andy is a great guy. He knew exactly what I wanted and I never felt at all pressured. He answered all of my questions and I am really pleased with my new TV."
recommend to your friends yes
"I received excellent customer service with patience and helpful advice from all the team in Bath when purchasing a hi fi and subsequently when buying a tv this week . Nothing was too much trouble for the staff ."
recommend to your friends yes
"Excellent service from the moment we walked into the shop. Offered coffees first whilst we perused Excellent product knowledge, helpful, printed specs for all items we expressed an interest in. Carried our purchases to the car as I had a back strain I could'nt ask for a better experience."
recommend to your friends yes
"Having bought several products from Richer Sounds in the past, it was a logical stop while looking for a Home Cinema Projector I went there planning to purchase an Optoma 131 HD XE and arranged for a viewing in their Demo room. We were attended to by the very friendly, helpful and knowleadgable Manager, James. He did not rush us at all and answered all questions enthusiastically and at an appropriate level for our tech know-how (limited). Most importantly he was extremely honest about the product, with no pushiness at all. All in all very impressed with the products and service we have received there, and will definitely go back (particularly as there is easy parking just behind the shop)"
recommend to your friends yes
"I went to the Bath Richer Sounds store knowing that I wanted to watch the 'Breaking Bad' box set that my wife had purchased recently but also knowing that we hadn't got anything to watch it on. Armed only with a sense of unapologetic honesty I placed myself at the mercy of a Richer Sounds technology guru. The chap I spoke to was extremely courteous and generous with his product knowledge until I felt empowered enough to make an informed choice. I emerged having purchased a Sony DVD/Blue Ray player with internet capability so we can watch stuff from the iPlayer on our TV. What's it like? Well I don't know yet as the store didn't have it in stock so I'm awaiting delivery in the next few days. You can't win 'em all!"
Richer Sounds - Bath is rated 4.25 based on 8 reviews