Richer Sounds - Hanley Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Hanley

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Hanley ?

"Excellent service always there to help I have had 2 tv's from them one Hd then a 4k"
"First class service they don't try to sell you something you don't want . I have bought two tv's one 4 years ago and then upgraded ."
"Quick happy service in store"
recommend to your friends yes
"Called in to the Hanley branch to buy a blue ray player. I told Alex what I was after and he advised me which one to go for. Didn't go in for a TV but came out with one anyway. Very happy with both purchases. I would like to thank Alex for all of his help and advice."
recommend to your friends yes
"Everyone I have dealt with at the Hanley branch have always been very helpful and are a credit to Richer Sounds. And as for the TV and sound bar, both are fantastic quality and great value with the offer from in store. A big Thank you to all"
recommend to your friends yes
"Advice from knowledgeable staff who take time to help without pressuring you. Took time to explain details of items."
recommend to your friends yes
"I purchased a TV after being offered the same price that I was offered elsewhere. As expected I would use these again, as not only was the service top-notch, the staff were knowledgeable and more than happy to offer advice. Top-notch service and I wish you all the best for the future."
recommend to your friends yes
"Just bought our first smart TV and, after much research, chose Richer Sounds because Nathan and John gave us excellent customer service along with an excellent price for the TV we wanted."
recommend to your friends yes
"I phone 3 days ago to check stock levels for the Tannoy v4&v1 speakers I wanted to purchase. Gareth the store manager was very helpful and I asked if I could reserve the 2 pairs of speakers. It was the best deal overall with the VIP members discount added I looked all over online. I arrived on a Sunday which was great as I work during the week and was not kept waiting. The transaction was faultless, Gareth was welcoming helpful and pleasant and knowledgeable to talk to. Gareth also carried the speakers to my car which was parked in the reserved for Richer Sounds spaces (free parking as well). I would recommend Richer Sounds to anyone who requires audio & visual equipment and if you are not sure of what you want go to the Hanley shop they have a great range of equipment for you to see."
recommend to your friends yes
"Wanted a Marantz MCR610, but wanted to review speaker options. Gareth was very helpful and knowlegeable. He let us listen and make-up our minds without being pushy. We weren't hurried or rushed, and got a really good system at an excellent price. While we waited for our system to be ready, one of the other staff (sorry didn't catch your name) helped us listen to some soundbars, showed me how they connected, and guided me as to whether it was likely to be compatible with our TV - again a knowledgeable guy but not pushy, just really helpful."
recommend to your friends yes
"Went into richer sounds to buy a telly, had an idea what I wanted ,spoke to a sales advisor who showed me a number of different makes and sizes. Gave me the technical stuff on each one as well.Purchased a different model to the one I was thinking about,came with a free 5yr warranty even got a cup of coffee to help smooth the deal. Telly,s great a panasonic but coffee could do with some work on, thanks lads at richer sounds."
recommend to your friends yes
"I appreciate the effort by a Richer Sounds to offer both range and quality of products. The staff are invariably friendly and knowledgeable which makes a real difference to the customer."
recommend to your friends yes
"Gave us plenty of information , friendly and helpful. Best price as well"
recommend to your friends yes
"I went to pick a Samsung TV that I had ordered by phone a few day's earlier, I was greeted very nicely & served very quickly, I was told to go around the back of the shop where my TV would be given to me the assistant even carried it to my car & placed it on the back seat I did offer to take it from him but he was only too happy to carry it for me that's what I call a first class service & the TV I bought was a bargain as well, I have shopped with Richer sound's before & this is the norm friendly, helpful & knowledgeable staff & great prices,"
recommend to your friends yes
"I spoke to two staff members during my recent purchase with richersounds and both were friendly and courteous. This was done over the phone as, being confined to a wheelchair, I was unable to visit the store easily during the week. Jack sorted the transaction out over the phone and, taking my condition into account, arranged to personally deliver my new TV and soundbar himself after he finished work that week! I couldn't honestly ask for more and the fact they're cheaper than everyone else is an added bonus!"
recommend to your friends yes
"Outstanding service, yet again. Alex is a gem. It is a breath of fresh air to visit and receive advice from knowledgeable staff"
recommend to your friends yes
"I fancied a new TV, its an expensive purchase and I had to get it right first time so I looked on the 'net, in stores etc and it soon became apparent that its a complicated business. Larger stores obviously just wanted to sell me something expensive without really being good at giving advice. Thought I'd try Richer Sounds and it was a great experience, the staff all knew their stuff and I felt that their advice was very genuine. I've ended up with a TV that was cheaper than any other store with the benifit of a 5yr warranty throw in. I am very happy with my purchase it far exceeds my expectations, I really can't thank you enough, Cheers!"
recommend to your friends yes
"I have purchased a Samsung Smart TV as a gift for a family member and the sales staff at Richer Sounds were very helpful and informative. They answered questions very honestly, checked stock, and even carried it to the car. The tv was for our adult grand-daughter who was amazed at what this tv could do. She telephoned the store the next day for some information about one of the apps on the tv and the helpful staff gave her the necessary info. They even gave her the contact number and e-mail address for the manufacturer in case she needed further assistance. I have purchased electrical items myself from Richer Sounds and have been very pleased with both the quality and prices of this store. So you can shop with confidence from Richer Sounds."
recommend to your friends yes
"Collected my Panasonic after having it kindly put aside. Friendly staff and helpful, I would highly recommend this branch to friends and family."
recommend to your friends yes
"A big thank you to Gareth and the rest of the team at Richer Sounds Hanley for helping me with choosing my new TV."
Richer Sounds - Hanley is rated 4.80 based on 25 reviews