Richer Sounds - Hull Reviews

06AM
6AM

Tell us how Richer Sounds - Hull made you happy

recommend to your friends yes
"No hard sell, encouraged me to shop around to decide that I had the best choice for me at the best price. All the staff helpful and informative. The best electrical goods shop I have purchased from"
Are you Richer Sounds - Hull? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Richer Sounds - Hull receives. Reply Free
recommend to your friends yes
"Having been in the shop previously twice before knew roughly what to expect and was not disappointed; received no hassle from staff for my first five minutes but as soon as I looked up to catch somebody's attention there was a member of staff already looking at me smiling and when I asked a question he rushed round the counter to assist me, 'Benjamin' answered my couple of questions in a manner that assured me he knew what he was talking about and seemed genuinely honest with his answers!"
recommend to your friends yes
"Very knowledgeable and communicative salesman, who took the time to explain patiently everything we needed to know. Prompt personal service thereafter while we decided what to buy, and efficient delivery service."
recommend to your friends yes
"We had previously been in your store and Jammes had suggested the model after we said we were interested in Panasonic, so this visit was to purchase. Surprisingly to us, you had the TV in store at the shop , so we were able to take it away with us. Benjamin printed a map to show where I had to drive from to get to the store. James was waiting as I drove up to bring the TV , blu-Ray player, cable and wall mount to the car. Incidentally, Although we originally came to your store on a recommendation, we also had your reputation as a very good high street store further endorsed by the Which magazine. You certainly lived up to your reputation. Well done."
recommend to your friends yes
"Good, helpful in-store service although my surname was mis-spelt on the product guarantee"
recommend to your friends yes
"To be quite honest shopped in loads of leading electrical outlets none even close to richer sounds staff happy and friendly . And have the time of day for great advice and product knowledge first class"
recommend to your friends yes
"My original Humax purchased from Richer Sounds gave up the ghost after around 6-7 years, so I went in to my local store to purchase another. They did not have the one I wanted in stock but did so within 48 hours ready for me to pick up. What's more, I now have a Youview HD machine for the same price as the original machine some years ago. Result!"
recommend to your friends yes
"just been to visit richer sounds and after excellent customer service and the quality of products they sell me and my husband couldn't resist on buying the samsung 4k ultra 55inch curved tv with the sound system and tv unit, James was really helpful and showed us everything we needed to know about all the products, he answered all our questions and James really new his stuff a very pleasant member of staff and it was like stepping back in time when staff had the time, manners, politeness and actually focused on the customer, we will be certainly be shopping there again."
recommend to your friends yes
"Bought a 50 in. Panasonic LED after several visits to your store. Will be looking at sound bars later and hope to have the same good advice. Will be picking up TV tomorrow. Good to speak with staff with no pressure. Mike"
recommend to your friends yes
"the item we got was just as expected very good service"
recommend to your friends yes
"I recently had to replace my existing television and had the fortune to visit this store. The staff were pleasant and knowledgeable, a much better experience than Currys across the road. With keen prices and 5 year warranties, the decision was a no brainer."
recommend to your friends yes
"Went in for a Yamaha sound-bar which was on offer and also to look at a possible replacement for my ageing Sharp TV. After discussion with the staff, decided that the Yamaha sound-bar wasn't going to sit well with my current TV. After further discussion, we decided on a replacement TV (42" Panasonic also on offer!) and to wait until we got used to the new TV before deciding on a sound-bar - if we still needed one. If this sounds like a sales pitch to get me to spend twice as much as I intended, that was not the case at all. Having discussed various sound-bar and TV options, and since we were considering a new TV anyway, it made complete sense to replace the TV first rather than buy a sound-bar which could become redundant with the replacement TV. Thanks to the knowledgeable staff, I may have spent a bit extra today, but I think I've saved in the long run, and even if I do have to buy a sound-bar in the future, I can buy one that complements the new TV. Thank you Richer Sounds."
recommend to your friends yes
"Very efficient, knew the products inside out. Any questions at all where answered, even carried the TV to my car."
recommend to your friends yes
"I was recommended to go to the shop by a colleague at work and I am pleased that I did."
recommend to your friends yes
"Purchased from this store before, because I trust their expertise and non pushy sales practice. The staff are always helpful and pleasant, and explain all the technical jargon in simple English. Will continue to shop with and always recommend them to friends and family."
recommend to your friends yes
"I turned up just as the shutters were going down (completely my fault) and was greeted very warmly and the guy happily let me pick up and pay for the TV I had reserved. No grumbling, tutting, no fuss, cannot fault him in any way!"
recommend to your friends yes
"The service was very good a phone call to let me know my television was in when I was told it would be The manager saw that it was taken to my car very curteus I haven't connected my new tv up yet so I cannot comment on it but I was very happy with the service from the Hull shop thank you"
recommend to your friends yes
"I rang before going to the store and spoke to Liam who was very polite and helpful. I said which TV i wanted, which he reserved for me. I went in the shop and was served efficiently and 5 minutes later I was on my way with the TV. Excellent customer service and no 'pushy' sales people. Would definitely use again A*****"
recommend to your friends yes
"good combination - competitive prices, 5 year guarantee on TVs, expert friendly staff, convenient location and the stuff ready to collect without messing around for a delivery. Why bother with the internet?"
recommend to your friends yes
"Excellent servce as I had been told. You are allowed to look around without hassle but when I wanted asistance it wa there. Friendly, helpful and knowledgable staff. I went on a recommendation and would certainly recommend them to anyone I knew looking for TV."
Richer Sounds - Hull is rated 4.95 based on 22 reviews