Richer Sounds - Manchester Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Richer Sounds - Manchester

How would you rate Richer Sounds - Manchester ?

recommend to your friends yes
"I needed to replace a failed AV home cinema amplifier and within 15 minutes I had got the right model at a good price with an appointment for it to be installed two days later. The service in the store was excellent and the installation was spot on. Highly recommended and would definitely go back there as a first point of call."
recommend to your friends yes
"Friendly, knowledgable service. Quality products."
recommend to your friends yes
"The manager Rob was very pleasant and helpful over the phone and made placing an order a very easy experience."
recommend to your friends yes
"hi visited your shop in manchester today . i was very imprested with your profesionel servise i receved from your staff 110%. thanks regards d shatwell."
recommend to your friends yes
"Friendly people who did not rush with you and made sure we was happy with what we bought."
recommend to your friends yes
"I went to the store to look at a 3 d smart tv and not expecting to purchase that day. After consulting with Rob the store manager I left after buying a 47inch Panasonic. The staff were brilliant and I would recommend Richer sounds to all, getting a 5 year warranty was important."
recommend to your friends yes
"I like buying my electronics at Richer Sounds because I know I'll get great service by knowledgable people and if there is ever any problems they will do their best to look after me. This time was no exception and if you ever need an audio/video product I suggest you go to Richer Sounds"
recommend to your friends yes
"Called in for Advice on buying all in on DVD player HD recorder which was SMART. Talked about issues and advantages of one box Vs Humax and SMART Blue ray player. Not rushed, genuine eagerness to help and think about connections to existing AV receiver ect. Tim was very good and even seed to be enjoying the challenge of getting everything with the right connections. Brilliant shop."
recommend to your friends yes
"BRILLIANT. Friendly, professional, helpful, cheerful knowledgeable staff, lots of helpful advice and altogether fab service makes this shop a pleasure to shop in. I just need to find an excuse now to shop there again! Dead handy too as the little free bus stops across the road."
recommend to your friends yes
"Have always been a great fan of Richer Sounds for many years. Usually deal with the Berry Street Liverpool branch but as I work in Manchester, the Deansgate baranch suited better on this occasion. Phoned & reserved the Samsung TV I was after on the Tuesday and collected it on the Thursday evening (Late night opening). I was dealt with in a professional manner and treated very well. The price has increased, but the reserve price was honoured. Dealing with Richer Sounds is a hassle free experience and I would whole heartedly recommend the company to anyone."
recommend to your friends yes
"I was making an initial enquiry about replacing my existing(worn out Hi fi), equipment. I received very informed details of my options, based on this I was able to select my new Hi Fi equipment with confidence & at a bargain price. It felt great that I was not pushed into buying at any stage & I walked out of the store confident that I had chosen the right store to make the right purchase."
recommend to your friends yes
"all my questions were answered without any pretension. nice one rob. fanx."
"I was"
recommend to your friends yes
"For the past 18 months I have been disappointed with the performance of my all-in-one home cinema system (bought from Curries). Following some internet research for suitable retailers and with cash in hand, off I toddled to Richer Sounds, Deansgate. Upon arrival I found Dave to be both friendly and very informative. After some questioning to ascertain my needs, I was offered several demonstrations of AV receivers and speaker systems and at no time did I feel under pressure to purchase. I had to hurriedly leave to move my car (parking meters!) but on my return I was this time greeted by manager Rob because Dave was with another customer. I was also offered a refund of my parking charge! Rob helped to steer me through the final mysteries of AV component selection and set-up requirements, and even assisted me to load my car with my eventual purchases. I am now in blu-ray 3D and surround sound heaven! Highly recommended to anyone."
recommend to your friends yes
"We visited the Manchester richer sounds, just for a browse yesterday, Rob the manager started talking to us about a sonos play 5, I had read reviews on these,but didn't really understand how they worked,10 minutes of talking to Rob and me and my partner understood how they worked and more importantly realised we needed one :-) so today we went back in to buy one,and again Rob was excellent,even after we had bought it he still took the time to explain the full set up process,fantastic customer service."
Richer Sounds - Manchester is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews