Richer Sounds - Preston Reviews

3PM
3PM

Tell us how Richer Sounds - Preston made you happy

recommend to your friends yes
"I listened to the hi Fi Package (£188 cheaper than buying the cd, amp and speakers separately) I had chosen which was set up in the listening room,. The friendly Mike demonstrated it and answered all my questions and I was given a coffee and time to relax and listen to the music I'd brought. When I got home I had a couple of minor setup questions I needed to have confirmed so I rang the shop and Rosa answered and she was lovely and helpful and helped me in a matter of minutes. I got a great deal and my system sounds great . I 'll definitely shop there again."
Are you Richer Sounds - Preston? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Richer Sounds - Preston receives. Reply Free
recommend to your friends yes
"The staff at the Preston branch of Richer Sounds are fantastic! They are extremely knowledgeable about the products they sell (unlike most of the staff at the big name superstores) however they are never pushy and treat every customer with a friendly and professional attitude, don't shop anywhere else for your AV goods."
recommend to your friends yes
"I've been a Richer Sounds customer for over 10 years having bought several TV's, DVD Players & sound systems and I always find them very knowledgeable, patient and honest. They really do want you to get the right equipment for you not just the most expensive. Add to that the great value for money that Richer Sounds offers and it's an unbeatable package."
recommend to your friends yes
"Brillant & friendly service, knowledgeable, always keen to help but never pushy. Excellent products and prices. It's just a joy to buy from them"
Richer Sounds - Preston is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews