Ridepanda Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ridepanda
Read Ridepanda Reviews
So glad I ordered my first Ebike through RidePanda. Sarah's made my first Ebike buying experience as pleasant as I could have hoped for.
I originally wanted the Lectric XP, but there was some communication problem and the order didn't go through. I ended up getting the CSC 20" bike as recommended by Sarah, and boy did I make the right choice. It's everything I wanted for in an Ebike, good components, light (relatively), powerful motor and it looks good enough to turn heads every time I take it out for a ride lol.
A few parts needed some attention after the bike arrived. Stuff happens during shipping so I don't ding RidePanda for this. 1 Email and a few days later, I got me the replacement parts sitting at my door step. That's the kind of after sale support that I really appreciate. Thank you RidePanda!
Excellent customer service!! Did everything to accommodate. Great staff!
I just took a ride on my new Lectric XP! Thank you Ride Panda for good communication and helping me get my hands on this awesome new e-bike. Ride Panda has a great selection of e-bikes and other e-type rides. It's good to have support right in your own backyard.
Ridepanda 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Thank you  so much for your great service and really reliable company
I got my scooter fast and secure
Lectric xp ebike awesome 😎 really cool power fast bike . I love it so far great choice definitely your money’s worth. Ridepanda are amazing very helpful friendly, kind caring, generous respectful. I am satisfied I would recommend you guys to everyone keep up the great work...
I absolutely love my ebike! Ridepanda provided great recommendations that made choosing an ebike so much easier. I ended up choosing the Aventon Pace 500. From Ridepanda, I really liked the great customer service I received and that they sent me video instructions on how to put together my bike. I would definitely recommend Ridepanda to any friend looking at getting an ebike.
Excellent customer service! I recommend Ridepanda to all my friends. Chinmay has excellent customer service skills, and he is very communicative. There is no other place my family and I will be buying scooters from. :-) - Nicole D
Very happy with my recent purchase of my Segway ninebot kick scooter.The Ridepanda team gave me personalized suggestions for my daily routine and lifestyle.I will definitely shop with them again when I am ready to purchase a e bike.
Crushed it
Hi guys , first of all let me just say that Chinmay is a great person to deal with , he always responded to my text and made my purchase very easy.... Second, the delivery of my scooter was fast.....Now about the scooter .... it was very easy to put together , I didn’t even use the manual , it charges pretty fast , and last it rides really good ... if I had to complain about anything it would be the weight of it other than that it’s a great scooter.... I would definitely recommend this scooter to anyone and also recommend Ride Panda for any one to purchase any of there merchandise... Thank you guys once again and good luck

Regards