Rightmove Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rightmove
9PM
9PM

About Rightmove: Rightmove is the UK’s number one property platform, advertising over one million properties at any one time on behalf of the UK’s top estate and letting agents, new homes developers and commercial property professionals.

4th Floor, 33 Soho Square

Category:
Home Sales And Renting

Tell us how Rightmove made you happy

"One of the best estate agents I have ever dealt with. Fast, sufficient and tailor made service to ensure satisfied customers."
Are you Rightmove? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Rightmove receives. Reply Free
"Very good,BUT slow to remove from mobile apps ect when changing to a new agent,by leaving a heading ( THIS PROPERTY IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE) This misleads new customers, their by losing new perspective viewers who use mobiles /tablets to search online. In this day and age of fast update online, this needs to be sorted......"
"Compared to 20 years ago when I was buying my first home the internet has made things a lot easier. Rightmove is my current choice for property hunting, but that doesn't mean its a good site. In a few words, the problem with Rightmove is 'the quality of data'. I'll lay the blame equally between rightmove and the agents for this. I'm sure Rightmove could put processes in place to help the buyers (or renters), but as they aren't the ones paying to advertise on Rightmove I don't see it changing in favour of the person looking to buy or rent. The first issue is the quality of search results. I'm looking for a detached property, have been for a while, and so I search on the most recent listings. Today the top 6 listings are 3 semi detached, a flat, and two 'cash only' chalet/holiday homes. OK so two of those are technically detached, but shouldn't holiday homes be kept out of the 'houses' category? As for flats, town houses and terraced homes, what they are doing under 'detached' escapes me. Then we have properties with outside photos only. Makes you wonder what the inside is like. third on the list of problems: the floorplans. Floorplans can be invaluable but unfortunately they sometimes look little like the house you're viewing. 4. Properties that are still advertised on rightmove long after they have sold. I'm looking at one now that's still on rightmove two weeks after I was told it had sold - surely it's not that difficult to login and tick the 'sold STC' box? I think it's about time the government stepped in and regulated the industry. Having lived in California for nearly 7 years realtors there work hard for your business and for every sale. Here estate agents seem to have an 'if I can be bothered' approach to their business."
"They make u waste your time searching for houses and then u call the agency and they say no houses available. Very annoying."
"Site is rubbish, none of the properties to rent are still available. We have driven 200miles twice to see properties and the agents are unprofessional and unhelpful. The site itself is useless due to the lack of listings across the board. The site needs to have stricter policies in place penalizing agents who dont update or remove listings that are no longer available."
"Good place to look for property but you're better off contacting the agent via their own email/website. Do not use rightmove. They collect far too much information (why is a phone number mandatory??) and why is my personal postcode mandatory?"
"What have you done? Used to be the very best quick review of properties for sale, but now can't filter, change page or read a full page. What a shame for sellers on page 2,3,4 ...... A complete waist of time"
"I'm not impressed with Rightmove. Although the blame may not be Rightmoves, I find the accuracy of their data to be extremely poor. I'm searching for a detached house. On the initial search screen there's an option to search for houses, or bungalows, flats etc. Once you've set your search criteria you can filter by property type. Filtering by detached houses,,,,hmm... The results include bungalows, 'park' (aka mobile) homes and holiday lodges, mid terraced houses and 'cottages', and even 'a luxury 2 bedroom top floor apartment'! Rightmove has the worse search results of any system I've seen; whether that is rightmove's problem or down to estate agent stupidity I don't know. Then we have the sold properties that remain on rightmove's property search as still for sale. Once again, rightmove or incompetent estate agents? Looking at zoopla the quality of data seems much better, so I have to assume rightmove are the culprits."
"I've been looking for somewhere new to rent for over three weeks now, with no luck as yet. This is predominantly because letting agents very, very rarely respond to the enquiry form sent in via the Rightmove website. When I've chased enquiries via the telephone I've found that a) some of the letting agent telephone numbers are incorrect on Rightmove, b) a lot of letting agents claim never to have seen your enquiry form/that it has been "lost", and c) that you are promised call backs that never materialise. I've also noticed that some letting agents are not making it clear on Rightmove whether properties will accept pets (and when you enquire about it you're told that if it doesn't say anything about pets, it means no pets allowed.... (eh?)), and that quite a few semi-detached and terraced properties are coming up in the detached-only search results. A very disappointing experience thus far."
"rubbish no viewings poor pictures no help advice more contact when they wanted paying rubbish"
"Awful waste of time using this site,called 6 different estate agents about rental properties and all had been rented. Take the properties off your website once they are no longer available."
"fantastic efforts from right mov. Happy to have used them."
"I love Rightmove. I am a property investor and don't know what i would do without this portal. I get emails instantly whenever a new property that matches my search requirements becomes avaialable."
"TERRIBLE, NONE of the prices listed for renting are correct!!! I would not recommend this site to ANYONE!!!!"
"Great website."
"Information Bank is awsome for its range and accesibility."
"The best property website"
"I love rightmove and visit the site every day. Although I am not planning to sell my house for another year I love to keep an eye on the market and to see what is available. I love being able to save properties and save my searches."
"Amazing site, with the best interface and information out there."
"Houses that you sell are fantastic the way you run your company is second to none ."
Rightmove is rated 4.69 based on 7,057 reviews