RingCentral Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend RingCentral
03AM
3AM

+44 2037438004

Tell us how RingCentral made you happy

"This Company has a large Internet presence which is misleading, they advertise their services as simple to setup and use and they provide top quality support.  For me this is simply not true. Actually I'm quite glad RingCentral 'suck' as I found a superior service cheaper from Vonage. For me, Ring Central is not simple to set up and use and they do not offer Top Quality Support, and in their own words is only suitable for larger organisations Although other voip providers work on my networks (UK and US) Ring Central system kept registering and de-registering. I also used Ring Centrals own tools to test QOS and VOIP capability - they all passed no problem. Jery Mendoza level 1 support staff said I needed to purchase a packet monitoring tool (at £2195) so I could prove it was Ring Centrals fault and not my network.  She refused to put me thru to a higher level support to try and resolve the issue. In her own words she summarised that RingCentral is only suitable for larger organisations who employ network voice specialists and that Ring Central is not suitable for smaller organisations who do not have this is support. THIER SERVICE DID NOT WORK AND THEY HAD NO INTEREST IN HELPING! The same day I purchased a phone from Vonage, the plan was cheaper, it arrived the next day, I plugged it in and it works great, yes that easy!!! So much for RingCentrals superior lack of wisdom that it was my networks fault! Based on my experience I would avoid RINGCentral, it did not work, their support stinks, as they said its only for large company's, and the price was higher than Vonage. Yes I would not hesitate to recommend Vonage over RINGCentral. It passed the simple test of working, the support was better, and they were cheaper."
Are you RingCentral? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We decided to move to Ring Central because of their pending integration with our back office system, Intelliflo's Intelligent Office, which automatically logs and stores client conversations against the client record. However what we discovered was that we should have changed to Ring Central a long time ago because what they offer is brilliant. We have been using VOIP phones for six years and saw no reason to change but how wrong we were not to have investigated further. The immediate bonus was that we actually saved money by moving to Ring Central - the integrated meetings and fax meant that we discontinued our use of WebEx and EFax. The addition of a Freephone number at no initial or on-going charges, and an inclusive 1000 minutes a month was an amazing surprise. And that is even before I start talking about the telephone service which is excellent, the SoftPhone on the desktop, the Ring Phone Apps, and more. Transferring our numbers was a breeze and we were kept in touch throughout. The temporary numbers meant that we used Ring Central from the day of signing the contract and the whole process including set up, training, and number transfer, was completed within 16 days. The service and help that we have received though the process has been second to none, such a helpful load of guys. And if that wasn't enough they gave me the first month free so we haven't had to pay them a penny yet. Is this company brilliant or not - Wow!"
"We had been wondering what to do with our phone systems and came across Ringcentral. There pricing was very transparent and after phone round lots of companies we decided to go with Ringcentral mainly because of price..... since having the phones we could not be happier. We have no technical knowledge but it was all just plug in and go. The app is brilliant with simple thing like being able to use you mobile as a normal desk phone.....Leon Wilkinson our Account Manager he is a real credit to the company and could not do enough to help us with our decision. If you are thinking of going for VOiP don't bother looking around just use them.... trust me I spent hours researching and couldn't be happier with our decision."
"A great experience and a very powerful telephone system, the training provided was clear constructive and helped me get our system up and running with relative ease."
"Excellent Customer Service. Very Helpful."
RingCentral is rated 4.20 based on 5 reviews