Mkitek Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Mkitek

Tell us how Mkitek made you happy

"Easy online ordering, good price and timely communication (by email) to provide information required to download and install. Good shopping experience."
"The software was easy to order, it was quickly available, and the downloading process was easy."
"Got everything on time."
"The product I ordered DID NOT WORK!!! I sent an email stating that it wasn't working and stating the problem. I received a response from support requesting a screen shot of the error message so they could resolve the problem or send me a new product. I replied as requested, but have not had a response in over a week!"
"it wont work. it wont download! need someone to email me back"
"I received a link to download a file, which I did. When I tried to run the file to install it, i was asked to burn the file onto a CD. When I explained this to Amber (customer service rep) I was then provided with another link with instructions to "you just need to download the free tool Pismo, and then go on with mount ISO file to virtual disk, and install" All theses steps seem much too complicated. So when I reached out to Amber to help resolve the issue or refund my purchase my emails were not responded to."
"Took long to get a windows code, but was NOT a scam."
"The overall experience was good and very easy to buy. The only thing that needs improvement is the status of the order and timeliness of availability. It took me over 10 hours to find out when the package would be available to download. I expected that information would be readily available and actual though the download would be available within an hour . The price was great and I would buy from Rited again."
"PRO: Price was excellent for the product. Purchase itself went smoothly. CONS: Once the purchase was made, there were no instructions on how I would get the software or in what format. It literally made me feel like I had just spent $90 on a scam. NOT a good feeling. Left me with the following questions, ALL of which are the exact things a customer would NEED to know directly after an online software purchase. 1) OK... Are they going to provide me with a link to a download page? Oh I know, maybe I'll get a separate e-mail with the link and key. But they didn't mention that when the purchase was confirmed. Hmm... This had better NOT be a scam. 2) How do I get the product key? 3) If not a download, are they going to ship me a CD with a key? No instructions or information anywhere. SHIT... This had better NOT be a scam. Chat to talk to someone right away about my issue? NOPE Phone number to call someone right away about my issue? NOPE An e-mail address only. GREAT... now I have to wait to get an answer, if I get an answer at all. Sent the e-mail with my questions/concerns. Luckily I received a reply back with a download link and key. WHEW! Wasn't that a relief!? No explanation in the e-mail about anything mentioned above. Please don't reply back with an apology. Just do the right thing and fix the issues."
"I appreciate the prompt response once my order was placed."
"I have not been able to download to this Chrome device so I have not had the opportunity to experience it."
"It might have been 1-2 hours after purchasing Microsoft Office 2013 online at Ritded that I received an email for the link to download the program. I haven't had any issues with it thus far. Legit. I haven't had the need for customer service; therefore, I cannot review that aspect of the company."
"There was problem with the key for activating Visio 2016. Your representative stuck to it and solved it. Her attitude was helpful useful. Thank you."
"Unfortunately, my system insisted on having Office 2016 and I wasn't going to upgrade in the middle of a project. They pleasantly refunded the purchase price. I will be back when I do upgrade."
"Easy to get product, download and install and activate - no issues just requested invoice for accounting purposes and still have not received an invoice"
"Excellent pricing & easy transaction to installtion process"
"I want to thank Ritded for their response to my purchase problem. I unknowingly purchased two Microsoft 2016 products that were not compatible with Microsoft Office 2016 and wouldn't install. Ritded willingly exchanged the one 2016 product for a 2010 version and refunded my money for the other one since I already owned it. It would be helpful if Microsoft would warn buyers that some of their programming has a glitch that makes it incompatible with their Microsoft Office 2016 Office Suite. Maybe Ritded should add that to their site as well. Thanks for your good service."
"It works."
"The final keys and locations did work."
"Although I had a couple of issues for downloading due to the new computers systems, the customer service was really responsive and able to help me through it all."
Mkitek is rated 3.86 based on 51 reviews