ROK Accessories Reviews

of reviewers recommend ROK Accessories
Read ROK Accessories Reviews

About ROK Accessories:

We are an independant jewellers, specialising in contemporary jewellery, watches and eyewear. We opened our first store in 1998 and now boast three stores in the Nottingham area. In 2002 we decided to bring our store's concept to a wider audience and www.rokaccessories.co.uk was launched.<br /> <br /> We are passionate about all jewellery and aim to deliver a complimentory selection of both exclusive collections and the hottest brands on the high street, continuously expanding with new and exciting ranges.<br /> <br /> The atmosphere in our stores is friendly, relaxed and informal, creating the perfect environment in which to shop with ease. Our team are experienced and knowledgable and offer a personal and informed service to customers whatever they may looking for, from a gift for a special occassion to a treat for themselves.<br /> <br /> Whether in store or online, you can expect excellent customer service and an exceptional shopping experience.

sales@rokaccessories.co.uk

61 High Road

Tell us how ROK Accessories made you happy
very helpful and items top grade
After having to chase my order up initially, the lady I spoke to was very apologetic and very helpful.I eventually received my order xmas eve and because of the delay the p&p was covered ,thank you for being so helpful .one happy customer ????
Always have a great range and excellent service.
Ordered a nominatio charm online. Had a call from ROK to say unfortunately no longer available. Offered me some alternative charms which I ordered one of instead. Very helpful and excellent customer service. Thanks
Kept me updated with the progress of my order. Well packaged.
By supplying my order quickly and then sending the out of stock Innovation tool when in stock without any prompting.
Thankyou
Not really happy I was told my order would be with me in 5 working days, instead I received the item after 2 weeks. Happy with the item just not the service.
It made me happy to see my son's girlfriend smile when she opened her present
My girlfriend had the bracelet a week and it has snapped
My first option was out of stock and the person on the phone went out of her way to help me choose a replacement.
One of the items I ordered was not in stock. I received a telephone call by such a lovely lady to tell me and offer me an alternative. As it happened, I chose to wait but the bracelet arrived within a few days anyway.
It made me happy to see my son's girlfriend smile when she opened her present
Very helpful. Perfect item!
Very happy !!!
We were a bit apprehensive at first using a company we had not used before. However what an asset they proved to be. They managed to get hold of origional charms that were not available anywhere else at an excellent price. Excellent delivery over the xmas period and even gave us a free gift. I would not hesitate to recommend or use again. Well done.
Excellent service and item arrived as ordered
Great customer service, although one item not available offered alternative, super fast delivery, well pleased.
The service was excellent, but the product I bought had an issue with the sizing, as L/XL was no where near the correct sizing.
Excellent customer service.