ROK Accessories Reviews

of reviewers recommend ROK Accessories
Read ROK Accessories Reviews

About ROK Accessories:

We are an independant jewellers, specialising in contemporary jewellery, watches and eyewear. We opened our first store in 1998 and now boast three stores in the Nottingham area. In 2002 we decided to bring our store's concept to a wider audience and www.rokaccessories.co.uk was launched.<br /> <br /> We are passionate about all jewellery and aim to deliver a complimentory selection of both exclusive collections and the hottest brands on the high street, continuously expanding with new and exciting ranges.<br /> <br /> The atmosphere in our stores is friendly, relaxed and informal, creating the perfect environment in which to shop with ease. Our team are experienced and knowledgable and offer a personal and informed service to customers whatever they may looking for, from a gift for a special occassion to a treat for themselves.<br /> <br /> Whether in store or online, you can expect excellent customer service and an exceptional shopping experience.

sales@rokaccessories.co.uk

61 High Road

Tell us how ROK Accessories made you happy
Really pleased with the swift delivery thanks very much .
Easy website to navigate. Good choice. Query that I had was sorted by very pleasant staff over the phone.
Brilliant customer service
I was worried About not getting the item I needed in time and the staff reassured me that they would confirm if it was in stock and if I would have it in time! They fully complied with the promise and my item arrived as promised. Very pleased , thank you
They were very efficient
Swift delivery
I ordered two nomination charms and when one was not in stock,they promptly told me by email and asked if I wanted the whole thing shipped together when it came in or send the order individually. Very professional service that I would use again.
The website is easy to use, and the staff are very friendly and helpful should you have a problem.
Very efficient and they keep you informed of your order. They contacted me regarding my order as the charms I ordered were out of stock so I was able to order an alternative. Very polite and courteous.
delivered goods prior to Christmas
You kept me up to date with my order and it arrived very quickly. Much appreciated
The cost is superb compared to high street sellers.
Nicely packaged nomination charms, fast delivery, thank you
Arrived within agreed timescales and good value
Excellent communication. Happy to help- and telephoned regularly to keep me up to date with my purchases . ????
Very easy to use ordering service. Kept up to date via e-mail regarding order having been received & when it was dispatched. Quick delivery. Extremely happy with the service received.
I ordered three bracelets over a month ago and after 2 weeks of my order i received a voicemail advising me one was out of stalk and If I wanted to wait until the Monday to get them all sent together, i am very busy and never phoned back. I assumed not getting back would be common knowledge to go ahead and send them all out together. 1 maybe 2 weeks after that voicemail I received 1 bracelet in the post I am still chasing for my two other bracelets and have now became fed up waiting and demanded a refund as this is now theft, I am still waiting for this and for someone to get back to me. I have decided for the first time in my life write a review of my experience with any company. I would never purchase off this website ever again and would be quick to stop anyone else making the same mistake. wish I had read the reviews before hand.
The website was very easy to use and the photos of the products were clear and crisp. The postage was very quick plus the customer service when I enquired about something was excellent.
very good service
Ease of use & prompt delivery
ROK Accessories is rated 4.60 based on 336 reviews