Roots.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Roots.com

How would you rate Roots.com ?

Janet Liston
"All of Roots products are guaranteed so I know I can return them if I am unhappy. Having shopped there before, I know their sizing is generous (which I appreciate) and I know that I will be the same size as any of their previous clothing that fits me. Their products are always well made and seem to all go well with each other even though they might not be matched per se. As a result I tend to go back to Roots.com for more when I need new clothing. They sent my order to me quickly with no backorders and no surprise last minute changes. They also included a nice "Roots" bag with my order which allows me to save some money on my xmas gift bags. Nice touch!"
Roots.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews