Rosegal Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Rosegal

Tell us how Rosegal made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat
"The products are beautiful both online and when you get them. And customer service is excellent! If something does happen to go wrong, they are very pleasant, apologetic and quite to make it right."
"Everything is so well made and out of all my orders one return was made. They made it so quick and easy that I was blown away. Will be making more purchases in the future."
"Z1906021915099829 my dress was wonderful fits great"
"I had trouble with a different order and they jumped right on it and fixed it gave be 100 pt. they are very good"
"Z1905310115286822 31 May 2019 Majicalady Thank you so much for the wonderful shopping experience. I am like a child waiting for my package to arrive. Dresses are well-made and so very affordable. Lovely to be able to purchase such beautiful clothes that take me back to my younger years. After sales service is excellent, agents are always very friendly and helpful. I had a speed bump with this delivery, it happens anywhere, but what is most important is how easily the problem was solved. I look forward to my next Magical Shopping Experience. I'm definitely a fan and will continue to recommend RoseGal to all my family and friends."
"The delivery is fast, the packaging is a little worn, but everything inside is whole. Works great. The lamp shines well, the music is also well heard."
"I'm very satisfied with the time I got the ordered product (order Z1901260313298775). It was very well packed and qith great quality. Kids love the toy and I'd definately order similar one on Rosegal website. Furthermore, support was very responsive to my queries - all questions were answered immidiately. I highly recommend Rosegal to everyone!!!"
"good merchant with good prices"
"rosegal was very fast at responding to my message and offered me a replacement for my item. very happy"
"I have made several orders from this store. It has a great collection of home and gadget stuff but also from clothing for both men and women. I bought some towels and a stand for my house, Z1903120222308177. The order arrived fast with Belgium Post. I will be making more purchases soon."
"One of my last orders (Z1811290853349259) was succesfully shipped and delivered in just a week or so. The item came without problems and had good quality. I recommend this shop ;)"
"Hello! In my opinion, the Rosegal store is the best online store in the world. The best and fast customer service, brilliant atmosphere, interesting products, a large selection. Fast shipping, products are without reservations. I highly recommend Rosegal, I use a few years. My friends are also buying at Rosegal. You can check and convince yourself :)"
"делал заказ номер Z1902180213060429, все понравилось, товар качественный, за 29 центов все круто, всем рекомендую этот магазин! доставка быстрая, есть оплата через пайпал."
"Did a lot of shopping on rosegal. Everything has always been excellent. All purchases reached a deadline, there was no dearth. If there was a problem the store quickly and independently solved it. I recommend everyone to buy only here. The last product arrived very quickly, literally in 10, as always very pleased with everyone. Thank you ROSEGAL !!"
"Bons produits, mais bien faire attention au guide des tailles"
"I like clothes on Rosegal. They have been exactly as described. So it's good. You do not get it in a hurry, so be patient, but they are usually well made and worth the wait."
"très bon site de commande de vêtements, articles livrés rapidement et conformes à la description, très bon rapport qualité/prix"
"Amazing offers at reasonable prices"
Rosegal is rated 4.51 based on 86 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access