Rosegal Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Rosegal

Tell us how Rosegal made you happy

"still waiting on one item after 21 days customer service is very unhelpful"
"Rosegal es una pagina confiable, lo que pides llegara, pero hay articulos que no cumplen con la calidad esperada, las tallas aun son reducidas, y en ocaciones el envio puede demorar mas de lo normal. Sus precios son buenos pero podrian ser mas competitivos, en cuestion de regresar dinero, no hay problema alguno, son honestos y justos, jamas e tenido problema con algun refund ya sea dinero o articulo nuevo. Son atentos y serviciales"
"Rosegal is an overseas seller with a strong customer service focus, more akin to local establishments in that regard with regular sales, discounts, and promotions. They do have a large selection of non-contemporary clothing at very affordable prices, so if your looking to find that one piece to complete an outfit there's a good chance they'll have something to fit the bill. It is an overseas seller so delivery times aren't exactly stellar, which is expected and overall has been much better in delivery times than other overseas sellers. But they do offer tracking & will let you know if there are any delays and try to keep you updated on your order."
"So far I have made several orders from Rosegal and I like their service because they are very cheap and reliable. Rosegal has a wide variety of products and many options for the same type of product. Delivery charges are mostly free. Also, I am able to track my orders via tracking ID and add insurance to my orders. My orders range from Christmass pillow cases, backpack, home decors etc. At Rosegal you can find all sort of things over there by great prices. Rosegal Customer Support works very well. When I ask a question they are very quick to respond and do everything they can to solve problems or clarify my doubts. Rosegal online shopping App is available on Android mobile phone. It works as expected and it is very customer-friendly. I use it all the time. I must say that Rosegal is certainly on of the best option to do my shopping online"
"They have the best post purchase support I've ever seen in an online magazine. They proptly respond when you contact them and are very considerate."
"I can recommend the shop to anyone, previous orders arrived without any problem. Sklep moge polecic kazdemu, na razie nie zawiodlem sie ani razu i dotychczasowe zakupy docieraly bez problemu."
"I have little problems with rosegal.com.The biggest problem is out of stock items but during busy seasons they try to get my items to me as soon as they can get them.Support is always nice about everything.All orders I got so far are great and only taking time to deliver because they are in China outside of my country."
"They have great prices and and a very good customer support"
"bought an infrared thermometer. The price was lower than in other stores. Shipped quickly, delivery by courier to the door of my house. happy with the store. I will order more."
"Several times already ordered a side of Roseg and the products so far fortunately everything was fine. Beautiful, flawless products, especially like the last one for the whole family !!"
"My shopping experience with RoseGal was wonderful. On items that were not in stock, they were quick to reach out to me with other options. I was very pleased and look forward to shopping with them again in the future."
"Hola, compro en esta empresa desde hace un año, la conoci por mi madre que siempre compra aqui. La ropa de jovenes tiene muy buena honda, es muy economica y de buena calidad Los talles barbaros, la recomiendo"
"Estoy comprando en esta empresa desde hace mas de un año, conoci la empresa por mi mama que compra mucho en ella. Me gusto mucha la ropa para jovenes. Mucha onda y buenos precioa, los talles barbaros y la calidad muy buena Altamente recomendable"
"I ordered Multifunctional Network LAN Cable Tester Networking Tool. Parcel received in 3 weeks. Everything looks good and works great. I'm happy with it. I'll shop there again."
"That's a good online store. I bought a lot of things at Rosegal.com and was always satisfied. Prices are good but what I like more is always fast delivery and quality is better than in average, especially if one takes into account the price. There is no free delivery though, and in fact it is quite expensive ($4.99, unless you purchase goods for more than $45, then delivery will be free for you). But overall I definitely recommend this shop to everyone."
"I have make four purchases on rosegal, and all perfect ! Low prices, easy payments, fast answers to questions, free shipping and no Customs fees, good tracking and REALLY fast delivery."
"Very wide assortment, professional service and very fast delivery. I recommend shopping in this store!"
"This is me real objective experience and i are willing to share this with other people. I picked up the most compact waterproof Xiaomi backpack (volume 10 liters) from the post office today. He measured his hands - length 35.5 cm, width 22.5 cm (on the back). For such money you do not need to expect something supernatural, but the backpack is very small and narrow. Folder A4 is included in the stretch. Backpack - just throw a couple of notebooks, a bottle of water and some other little things) Good quality. Material and zippers do not cause questions. The color is bright and saturated. Outside there is a small pocket with a zipper (for a telephone, keys), on the sides there are two open pockets, for example, for water 0.33. Inside there is also a small compartment, which, unfortunately, does not close. As for the delivery, the parcel was delayed a bit (11.11), but the company notified me by mail about the problems of delivery. As for me, taking into account the sale of delivery lines for 22 days does not look critical. My orders were: Z1811110938489416 from 11/11/2018."
"Great Shopping Experience with Rosegal. I am very pleased with my shopping experience with Rosegal. Last time I bought a bag and a pair of sunglasses and they are so cool. Love them."
"rosegal is very beautiful My experience with you was very good and all my requests got it and also the way I work, I was very comfortable with it"
Rosegal is rated 4.44 based on 61 reviews