Rosegal Reviews

4.52 Rating 27 Reviews
93% of reviewers recommend Rosegal

Write Your review

Tell us how Rosegal made you happy
Minimum 10 characters
What's your name ?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
BOOM! Your review is being processed!

Thank you for helping other customers to make an informed decision.

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win £250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Merchant Metrics
This data is produced by analysing genuine customer experiences. It is not a guarantee of the company.
Shipping & delivery
Courier
delivery methods
Customer Service
Email
communication channels
"Rosegal is the best online shop. They have many interesting goods in really nice price. Shipping to many countries is very fast. Support is helpful and quick. I reccomend Rosegal."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 day ago
"One day I accidentally found out about a store like Rosegal. And I made my first order - it was a computer mouse. My order came quickly and well Packed. The quality of the product is very pleased with me! Since then, I have already made more than six orders for Rosegal and I was not mistaken in my choice! I mostly ordered women's clothes! Everything is at the highest level! The quality is great! Good support! And great prices! I recommend Rosegal!"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
"Absolutely the worst online shopping experience ever. Place the order, pay with credit card and assume all is well. Wait 5 days to only be notified that even though the credit card was accepted and payment authorized, they "need additional ID, like a utility bill or passport copy" to process the order. It says nothing of this on the site. Call "customer service" which was patently useless. Even they said "we can't do anything" and there no supervisor available, "we're only a pre-sale service". So useless, why do they even exist? They claim they "will delete your personal information" once your order's been shipped. I would not trust these yahoos further than I could throw them. And their method of conflict resolution? Cancel the order and issue a refund "7-14 working days later". Hell of a way to juice out a little extra interest sitting on an ex-customers money. Run, do not walk away from these charlatans. Shifty business tactics, shady business dealings and an absolute lack of anything that could be considered customer service."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
"Najlepszy sklep z szybką wysyłką i towar zgodny z opisem wielu produktów i każdego obiektu spełnione oczekiwania😀"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
"Мне понравился магазин Rosegal большим количеством разнообразного товара . Здесь можно купить и одежду и товары для отдыха . Для детей большой выбор игрушек . Доставка заказов достаточно быстрая ."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
"Магазин Rosegal удивил меня очень большим разнообразием товара и регулярными скидками . Доставка товара около трех недель , это тоже радует , поддержка отвечает в течении 24 часов . Order No : Z1806261014331544"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
"Я купил в магазине Rosegal женскую блузку для больших людей . Товар достаточно качественный. Нравится, что регулярно бывают скидки на товары и купоны, товар доставляют за 3-4 недели, это вполне хорошо. Планирую и впредь покупать товары в этом магазине ."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
"Регулярно покупаю в этом магазине около года от одежды до всяких мелочей. Работают оперативно, сроки доставки приемлимые, посылки не терялись, поддежка работает оперативно. Рекомендую!"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
"Good store - Rosegal! Ordered here: LiitoKala Lii - 402 Battery Charger for Li-ion / 18650/18490/18350/17670/17500/16340 (RCR123) / 14500/10440 - Black - Usb - 06/12/2018 13:25:28 PM. Order No: Z1806110901088758. Got it in a month at the best! I recommend this store!"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
"Great products and great customer service! Highly-recommended."
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
"I'm always thrilled to receive my Rosegal package! The clothes are lovely, just as advertised and affordable. I truly tried this site out from FB on a whim. That was over two years ago, and I'm still finding great outfits! Couldn't be happier with the customer service!"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
"Wenn ich bei Rosegal bestelle, bin ich mir sicher, dass ich nicht enttäuscht werde. Ich zahle keine Verpackungskosten, meine Sachen sind gut eingepackt und ich weiß, dass alles passt, weil ich vorher genau bei mir Maß genommen habe und mit der Tabelle abgeglichen habe. Auch mit der Qualität bin ich zufrieden und in den zwei Jahren ist zum Glück erst einmal etwas verloren gegangen und auch hier hat Rosegal mich nicht im Stich gelassen. Ich bin schlichtweg begeistert!!"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
"me encuentro en este momento muy contenta con la empresa que ha reforzado y mejorado el entendimiento con el cliente y es mas flexible a la hora de negociar soluciones. eso hace que el cliente sepa que esta protegido comprando que ante cualquier eventualidad podra comunicarse con la empresa a buscar auxilio. en estq oportunidad 5 estrellas"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
"I accidentally found out about an online store like Rosegal. After a while, I made my first order there. I ordered here's a street lamp https://www.rosegal.com/garden-tools/1pcs-polycrystalline-silicon-solar-light-operated-1375621.html. The order came pretty quickly to me. It was very well packaged. I was very pleased with the quality of this product. I really enjoyed shopping at Rosegal and I will be ordering more products there. Recommend!"
1 Helpful Report
Posted 6 months ago
"was i little worried after reading the reviews but found rose gal brilliant my order to uk only took ten days from america and the item i purchased was fantastic would tell people to give them a go"
1 Helpful Report
Posted 6 months ago
"This company has a great selection of items and good prices as well. As an online shopper i am very satisfied. Thank You."
1 Helpful Report
Posted 6 months ago
"The order was delivered quickly and on time. Reasonable prices, fast service"
Helpful Report
Posted 7 months ago
"Order: ZB1802230536587330 Item: 30 x 70cm Multi-purpose Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Absorbent Waxing Towel I bought this towel for only 0.05EUR. It was on discount and i also used an available coupon. No shipping cost! It arrived about 20 days later and it is actually a very good product for such low price! Thank you Rosegal!"
Helpful Report
Posted 7 months ago
"Quite fast service and goods in good quality"
Helpful Report
Posted 10 months ago
"Bought a Christmas jumper it was perfect and at a great price"
Helpful Report
Posted 1 year ago
Rosegal is rated 4.52 based on 27 reviews

Start Your Free Trial Today

Send 400 review invitations for FREE!

Activate Your Account

Book your activation call by clicking the button below. Or call us now on +1 213-325-5109 . Book a Call

Alice, Customer Support