Rosegal Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Rosegal

How would you rate Rosegal ?

Irina Bondarenko
Verified Reviewer
"I accidentally found out about an online store like Rosegal. After a while, I made my first order there. I ordered here's a street lamp https://www.rosegal.com/garden-tools/1pcs-polycrystalline-silicon-solar-light-operated-1375621.html. The order came pretty quickly to me. It was very well packaged. I was very pleased with the quality of this product. I really enjoyed shopping at Rosegal and I will be ordering more products there. Recommend!"
Kevin Beck
"was i little worried after reading the reviews but found rose gal brilliant my order to uk only took ten days from america and the item i purchased was fantastic would tell people to give them a go"
Maria E Kibbe Mosley
"This company has a great selection of items and good prices as well. As an online shopper i am very satisfied. Thank You."
"The order was delivered quickly and on time. Reasonable prices, fast service"
"Order: ZB1802230536587330 Item: 30 x 70cm Multi-purpose Microfiber Cleaning Cloth Absorbent Waxing Towel I bought this towel for only 0.05EUR. It was on discount and i also used an available coupon. No shipping cost! It arrived about 20 days later and it is actually a very good product for such low price! Thank you Rosegal!"
"Quite fast service and goods in good quality"
Jamie Main
"Bought a Christmas jumper it was perfect and at a great price"
Kayleigh Humpage
"Items are lovely and cheap but deliveries take a lil long."
Ms Stephanie Allsebrook
"The shop holds plus size clothing. Most is in stock. That have Halloween and Christmas clothing and home decor for this season. Amazing home decor items and everything is at such a good price. I would suggest you work out your measurements before clothes shopping as they seem to vary so don’t get caught out. Plenty of choice, whole range of sizes for almost everything they sell from shirts to rugs and the wigs look so pretty. So worth a look and maybe you will get hooked like I am."
Jacqui|McCambridge
"Sizes were too small."
Mrs B J Sherwin
"Really lovely clothes at great prices lovely for plus size people who still want to look good"
"Good prices and good products."
"The prices are great as they are very reasonable. The product quality is also very pleasing. Worth signing up to!!"
"Fantastic store on line great prices quick delivery over all great experience"
Rosegal is rated 4.36 based on 14 reviews