Rotessa Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rotessa
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Rotessa Reviews

2043715546

Tell us how Rotessa made you happy
Don't use this service. Their customer service is awful. You can't even get someone on the phone.

They are very deceptive when it comes to their transaction limits. They fail to disclose, right at the beginning, that they have a daily and per transaction limit. They put me in a very bad position with my customers because they failed to calculate how many transactions and how much in transactions i would be processing. Their inability to anticipate their customers needs makes them look like a bunch of amateurs. Try using Fatt Merchant instead out of Orlando, Fl. Much better company!
I just wanted to let you know that I think your service is awesome. I use it for 3 of my commercial buildings, I recommended it to my accountant and now he even signed up for your accountant partner program. My brother uses it for his client payments. And I have recommended it to a number of my other clients. So I want to say thank you for making just a simple and easy product that just works. (and is reasonably priced).
Wow, thanks so much for this positive review! We're happy to help yours and your brother's business collect payments with ease :)
Rotessa has been a great and valuable service for easy and convenient transactions with my clients. The staff have always been helpful, friendly, and courteous making the experience great. For the monthly cost, Rotessa is full value for the convenience it provides. Thanks Rotessa!
Thank you for taking a minute to leave us such a great review, Jamelle! We appreciate it!!
Rotessa is extremely user friendly. Saves time and money (the tiered pricing is great as we build this part of our donor base), and our donors don't have any trouble signing up online. After a lot of research looking for a direct debit solution, Rotessa was a clear winner for us. Thank you!!
Hi Genevieve, thank you so much for taking a moment to leave us a kind review. We're happy you're happy, and appreciate that you'd share it out loud!
Rotessa has been very easy to set up and get started.
The interface is simple and very user friendly. A+++
Thank you, Ryan! Our tech developers are especially grateful for the feedback :)
Rotessa has been a great solution for The HUB, a co-working space with over 100 members who have unique needs to their financial billing process.
Rotessa is easy to use, and has fabulous online support.

Talking to live people in real time is a must for me, and Rotessa has built trust and respect right from day 1. When I inquired they provided great explanations about their platform, and most importantly shared their awesome values and philosophy when it comes to business and finances.
Hey Graham, thanks so much for the positive feedback! We really appreciate it and look forward to working with The HUB more :) Keep up the great work!

- The Rotessa Team!
Rotessa has made our lives so much easier. Switching over from processing checks monthly to instead having the recurring payments automatically withdrawn monthly has saved us time, money and it is so simple! We would highly recommend Rotessa!
Thank you so much, Vicky! It's a pleasure to do business with you!
Rotessa has always been very helpful and responds write away when we have any issues. I am very happy with the service rotes da provides
Thank you for your positive feedback, Irina! We're happy to work with you!
We are using Rotessa for 5 years, and we are really happy for the service they provide, highly recommended!
Thank you, Lioz! We appreciate it the positive feedback!
The payments take to long to be deposited also the rate you charge is to high for services and NSF comparing to cometion.
Hi George, I'm sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with our services. We'd be happy to discuss how we can make your experience better with Rotessa at support@rotessa.com :) Thanks for your feedback!
Rotessa is rated 4.40 based on 10 reviews