Rothwell's Cleaning Services Ltd Reviews

5 The Mews, Mortlock Avenue, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rothwell's Cleaning Services Ltd made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone
"Great service from George and the whole team, the carpets and rug look great. Very knowledgeable, helpful and polite from start to finish."
Thanks Jamie. I'll let George know you are happy.
"We had our large Persian rug cleaned and are extremely happy with the end result, value for money and the friendly and efficient service from everyone at Rothwell's. Highly recommended. Thank you very much"
Thank you Lorraine. I'm glad we could help, I really like Ziegler rugs so I'm glad we could clean and improve yours. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
"Efficient service. Pleased with the result. Polite young man."
"A very efficient service, they confirmed the booking promptly and the cleaner turned up on time, was very pleasant and did a very good job. Overall, a very professional and 'hassle free' service. I would definitely use Rothwell's again and recommend them to others."
Thank you Andrew for the nice review. Look forward to working with you again.
"Having spent several hours on my knees trying to clean a plain carpet with an inadequate supermarket cleaning product, I am delighted to say after handing over the job to Rothwells I can now walk through my downstairs rooms without wincing, A great job....and a special thanks to Mitchel a cheerful and efficient operator.--John Alexander, Haslingfield, Cambridge. ."
Thanks for leaving this review John. We see many people that have a go themselves first and then call us in, the next time around they just call us straight away. Glad we could help.
"Mitchell came to clean our kitchen floor we had a problem with the grouting he did a really good job worked hard and nothing was too much trouble we would certainly use this company again."
Thank you Mary Bird, dirty grouting is a common problem but reasonably straight forward to fix so I'm glad we could help.
"As always Rothwells Cleaning Service is very professional, quick and excellent. as are the staff who give a perfect job, they would move furniture when it is necessary."
"The carpets and floors needed to be cleaned before the property was relet."
"Having used your carpet cleaning service on at least four occasions each time with excellent results and furthermore all work carried out in a very professional manner with all furniture carefully moved as required and replaced in its correct positions. In short a good job well done. I would have no hesitation in engaging Rothwells again in the future."
"Your staff did an excellent job and restored a carpet covered in red wine that looked beyond salvage!! Thank you to you and your staff and a Merry Christmas to you all at Rothwells, I will try and keep the wine in my glass next year!! Happy Christmas Richard Frisby"
Haha, thank you Richard, hopefully no wine won't be spilt over the holidays but just give us a call if it dose.
"A professional and efficient service, with friendly and knowledgable staff."
Thank you Debra.
"Rothwells take great care and do an incredibly professional job"
Thank you Hazel, always a pleasure.
"Excellent company, very good service, so lovely to deal with a local and well respected firm. Many thanks"
Thank you John & Sue.
"Was very pleased with the. Service of the company and the result is perfect"
Glad you were happy with your carpet cleaning.
"Brilliant company. Carpets came up like new . I just could not believe it. As a Landlord I recommend this company."
Thanks Andy, we will still be here next time you need anything.
Max Campbell
"Very efficient and deep cleaning service, I was really pleased with the results"
Thank you Marliene. Glad your sofas and carpets came up looking good.
"Brilliant service. Carpets looks really good."
Thank you, we aim to please.
"Once again I’m happy to say what a super job has been done on my old wool carpet. It has come up like new. The care taken was exemplary and I fully recommend them!"
Thank you Chris. We like cleaning wool carpets, its a pleasure to work on nice things.
"Really good service,moved the heavy furniture to carry put a very good job on out pale coloured carpet, now looks like new, will use this company again for sure"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review John. See you again in the future.
Rothwell's Cleaning Services Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 19 reviews