Rothwell's Cleaning Services Ltd Reviews

Read Rothwell\'s Cleaning Services Ltd Reviews

info@rothwells.biz

5 The Mews, Mortlock Avenue, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rothwell's Cleaning Services Ltd made you happy
Very pleased with results of carpet,stairs, and especially the reclining chair. The employee was on time ,pleasant and efficient.
Everything was done perfectly. I was very satisfied
Thank you, we aim for perfection.
A 1 service very pleased with a hard job 😃
Our 3 piece suite had not been professionally cleaned for 4 years. George arrived right as scheduled. with the magnificent van and very professional equipment. After a chat regarding the material used on our suite the work was underway. George worked steadily, tidily and thoroughly for a couple of hours. No mess anywhere. Then like magic our suite was '3 shades lighter'. When dry we were very pleased with the job well done at a reasonable professional cost. Thank you George and Rothwells..
Thank you, I'm glad you are happy with Georges hard work, we are proud of our team.
On time, very professional. Couch, 8 dining room chairs and 1 Queen Anne chair came out much better than I expected. Furniture and fitted carpets, were bone dry next morning. Very impressed. Definitively recommended.
Thank you Albert, glad we could get all our furniture looking great.
I was delighted with the result of Rothwells carpet cleaning. I will certainly use them again. Lovely people and good result thank you
Thank you, we like to think we have a nice team here.
I am very pleased with Rothwells cleaning of all my carpets. Very clearly presented estimate, reliable, enthusiastic skilled staff who came, moved a lot of my furniture very helpfully, carpets look great. Highly recommend.
Thank you Elizabeth, glad you were happy. We are always happy to move any furniture that needs moving to get a full all over carpet clean. Hope to see you again sometime.
George arrived on time and I was very impressed with regards how thorough he was. My two sofas look brand new and my stair and hall carpet too. A very professional gentleman who was very impressive and knowledgeable. I can highly recommend Rothwell’s to all my friends and family. It’s my first time using them and was recommended by a friend. Will carry on to continue using their services. A truly remarkably run family business
George is very good at his job and we are proud he's a member of our team.
First time of using the company but won't be the last the carpet had nasty stains on it and was very sceptical when told it could be cleaned. Mitchell attended and set to work. Boy was i wrong the carpet has come up like new fantastic job and what a nice proffessional,polite hard working young man a credit to the company.
We look forward to seeing you again. I'm glad Mitchel was able to exceed expectations.
I have been happy with the service from start to finish. Prompt quote giving, quick to book in. On the day Mark arrived when he said he would, was polite, hard working and the end result is perfect. No complaints whatsoever. Thank you!
Glad we provided a smooth service.
Everything worked extremely smoothly and the prices were very reasonable. I was particularly pleased not to have to move the furniture myself as I live alone. The pads under the furniture feet were most effective in avoiding marking and in allowing me to move chairs etc before I could remove them when the carpets were completely dry. The carpets look very good and the technician who did the work was most pleasant and efficient. I shall certainly use the company again.
Our team is always happy to move furniture for our customers. Glad our sticky furniture pads where useful.
George did a wonderful job for us. He managed the work well under the time estimated. We’ve away on a trip since then and it was a delight to come back to our dining room looking so clean and fresh.
Thank you, and glad it made your home that bit nicer to come home too. Hope your enjoyed your trip.
Our carpets were cleaned well and George who cleaned the carpets was on time and polite
You warned that you could not promise to remove old coffee stains completely. One persists, but the others, although not gone, are much reduced. Your member of staff was friendly and helpful and tidy. Thank you. We would use your service again required.
Thank you Brenda.
It is not always possible to remove every stain but its very rare we can not at least reduce the stain so its less visible, hopefully much less visible. I'm glad you where happy with the overall service.
Happy with the service and professionalism of Rothwell's Cleaning of our corner sofa. Unfortunately it wasn't quite the perfect job due to a coffee stain that they couldn't remove but other than that it was very good!
Hello Freddy & Stephanie,
Sorry we could not remove the coffee stain, they can be tricky to deal with. Please call the office and we will happily come out to have another go on the coffee mark. While I can not promise we will be able to make it any better this would be a completely free appointment and it is worth another go as sometimes a completely separate second treatment will do the trick. Please do call us as I really would like the chance to get a better result for you.
Great job!
Thanks
The carpet cleaning was carried out with the minimum disruption to ourselves, Mark's arrival was prompt and a few hours later we were able to begin reinstating our rooms. We would not hesitate to use Rothwell's in the future.
Thank you, we always aim for minimal disruption.
A very thorough and personalised service from start to finish, with transparent pricing and excellent communications throughout. Many thanks.
Thank you Tom & Rachel - I think its improvement to have transparent, fully inclusive up front prices, it just feels honest.
Very happy again with Rothwells Cleaning Service
Always happy to see a happy returning customer.
Arrived on time and set up and did the cleaning thoroughly. Moved furniture back and forward as required and end result looked good. Good company friendly and efficient and we would reccommend them.
Thank you, punctuality is important to us but for some reason a dying art form out there.
Rothwell's Cleaning Services Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 50 reviews