Rothwell's Cleaning Services Ltd Reviews

info@rothwells.biz

5 The Mews, Mortlock Avenue, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rothwell's Cleaning Services Ltd made you happy

Own Driver
"A very thorough and personalised service from start to finish, with transparent pricing and excellent communications throughout. Many thanks."
"Very happy again with Rothwells Cleaning Service"
"Arrived on time and set up and did the cleaning thoroughly. Moved furniture back and forward as required and end result looked good. Good company friendly and efficient and we would reccommend them."
"excellent, as usual!"
"We have nothing but praise for the work done recently by your cleaning service although have forgotten the name of the person working... but we told him how satisfied we were and we are greatly enjoying our clean patio and our kitchen floor which has never been so clean. We have your company for inside and now outside too and our praise please to the person working for us this time...we are always satisfied with your service. Best wishes, Rosemary Rushbrooke and Janet Farmery, Bar Hill"
"Courteous and cheerful cleaners. Did a great job"
"everything seemed to go plan smoothly and efficiently"
Thanks Ann, glad it all went easy and smooth. Thanks for the 5 stars.
"I am absolutely delighted with the way Rothwells cleaned my carpets. They have come up like new. I would recommend them to any one. The service and professionalism was first class."
Thanks for the first class review.
"Excellent, speedy service. Removed some scary stains from a cream carpet in minutes. Highly recommend!"
Thanks for the review and I'm glad we got the 'scary' stains out for you.
"Initial booking and cost was very good. They managed to fit my elderly Father in the following day and did a fantastic job for him. My Father suffers from Parkinsons and George, the technician, was very good to him and carried out an excellent job. Highly recommended."
Thank you Keith, I'm glad we could help your father.
"Great service. Would hihgly recommend and use them again. Helen"
Thank you Helen, we look forward to next time.
"My rugs came back like new. I had forgotten they could look like that."
Thank you Margaret. Yes the colours often stand out fantastically after we have cleaned them.
"Really excellent service. Our two beige Laura Ashley sofas look like new and they were extremely grubby. Mitchell took the greatest care including a test patch before he got going. Highly recommended."
(Cambridge) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you, Mitchel said he thought he got a good result.
Oliver
"Super professional approach. And great results for my Sofa"
Glad we could remove the red wine stain.
"Great service from George and the whole team, the carpets and rug look great. Very knowledgeable, helpful and polite from start to finish."
Thanks Jamie. I'll let George know you are happy.
"We had our large Persian rug cleaned and are extremely happy with the end result, value for money and the friendly and efficient service from everyone at Rothwell's. Highly recommended. Thank you very much"
Thank you Lorraine. I'm glad we could help, I really like Ziegler rugs so I'm glad we could clean and improve yours. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
"Efficient service. Pleased with the result. Polite young man."
"A very efficient service, they confirmed the booking promptly and the cleaner turned up on time, was very pleasant and did a very good job. Overall, a very professional and 'hassle free' service. I would definitely use Rothwell's again and recommend them to others."
Thank you Andrew for the nice review. Look forward to working with you again.
"Having spent several hours on my knees trying to clean a plain carpet with an inadequate supermarket cleaning product, I am delighted to say after handing over the job to Rothwells I can now walk through my downstairs rooms without wincing, A great job....and a special thanks to Mitchel a cheerful and efficient operator.--John Alexander, Haslingfield, Cambridge. ."
Thanks for leaving this review John. We see many people that have a go themselves first and then call us in, the next time around they just call us straight away. Glad we could help.
"Mitchell came to clean our kitchen floor we had a problem with the grouting he did a really good job worked hard and nothing was too much trouble we would certainly use this company again."
Thank you Mary Bird, dirty grouting is a common problem but reasonably straight forward to fix so I'm glad we could help.
Rothwell's Cleaning Services Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 33 reviews