Rothwell's Cleaning Services Ltd Reviews

info@rothwells.biz

5 The Mews, Mortlock Avenue, Cambridge, United Kingdom

Tell us how Rothwell's Cleaning Services Ltd made you happy

Own Driver
"George arrived on time and I was very impressed with regards how thorough he was. My two sofas look brand new and my stair and hall carpet too. A very professional gentleman who was very impressive and knowledgeable. I can highly recommend Rothwell’s to all my friends and family. It’s my first time using them and was recommended by a friend. Will carry on to continue using their services. A truly remarkably run family business"
"First time of using the company but won't be the last the carpet had nasty stains on it and was very sceptical when told it could be cleaned. Mitchell attended and set to work. Boy was i wrong the carpet has come up like new fantastic job and what a nice proffessional,polite hard working young man a credit to the company."
"I have been happy with the service from start to finish. Prompt quote giving, quick to book in. On the day Mark arrived when he said he would, was polite, hard working and the end result is perfect. No complaints whatsoever. Thank you!"
"Everything worked extremely smoothly and the prices were very reasonable. I was particularly pleased not to have to move the furniture myself as I live alone. The pads under the furniture feet were most effective in avoiding marking and in allowing me to move chairs etc before I could remove them when the carpets were completely dry. The carpets look very good and the technician who did the work was most pleasant and efficient. I shall certainly use the company again."
"George did a wonderful job for us. He managed the work well under the time estimated. We’ve away on a trip since then and it was a delight to come back to our dining room looking so clean and fresh."
"Our carpets were cleaned well and George who cleaned the carpets was on time and polite"
"You warned that you could not promise to remove old coffee stains completely. One persists, but the others, although not gone, are much reduced. Your member of staff was friendly and helpful and tidy. Thank you. We would use your service again required."
"Happy with the service and professionalism of Rothwell's Cleaning of our corner sofa. Unfortunately it wasn't quite the perfect job due to a coffee stain that they couldn't remove but other than that it was very good!"
Hello Freddy & Stephanie,
Sorry we could not remove the coffee stain, they can be tricky to deal with. Please call the office and we will happily come out to have another go on the coffee mark. While I can not promise we will be able to make it any better this would be a completely free appointment and it is worth another go as sometimes a completely separate second treatment will do the trick. Please do call us as I really would like the chance to get a better result for you.
"Great job!"
Thanks
"The carpet cleaning was carried out with the minimum disruption to ourselves, Mark's arrival was prompt and a few hours later we were able to begin reinstating our rooms. We would not hesitate to use Rothwell's in the future."
Thank you, we always aim for minimal disruption.
"A very thorough and personalised service from start to finish, with transparent pricing and excellent communications throughout. Many thanks."
Thank you Tom & Rachel - I think its improvement to have transparent, fully inclusive up front prices, it just feels honest.
"Very happy again with Rothwells Cleaning Service"
Always happy to see a happy returning customer.
"Arrived on time and set up and did the cleaning thoroughly. Moved furniture back and forward as required and end result looked good. Good company friendly and efficient and we would reccommend them."
Thank you, punctuality is important to us but for some reason a dying art form out there.
"excellent, as usual!"
Thank you.
"We have nothing but praise for the work done recently by your cleaning service although have forgotten the name of the person working... but we told him how satisfied we were and we are greatly enjoying our clean patio and our kitchen floor which has never been so clean. We have your company for inside and now outside too and our praise please to the person working for us this time...we are always satisfied with your service. Best wishes, Rosemary Rushbrooke and Janet Farmery, Bar Hill"
Thank you Janet & Rosemary for this review and for the personal referrals you've made.
"Courteous and cheerful cleaners. Did a great job"
Thanks Stephanie.
"everything seemed to go plan smoothly and efficiently"
Thanks Ann, glad it all went easy and smooth. Thanks for the 5 stars.
"I am absolutely delighted with the way Rothwells cleaned my carpets. They have come up like new. I would recommend them to any one. The service and professionalism was first class."
Thanks for the first class review.
"Excellent, speedy service. Removed some scary stains from a cream carpet in minutes. Highly recommend!"
Thanks for the review and I'm glad we got the 'scary' stains out for you.
"Initial booking and cost was very good. They managed to fit my elderly Father in the following day and did a fantastic job for him. My Father suffers from Parkinsons and George, the technician, was very good to him and carried out an excellent job. Highly recommended."
Thank you Keith, I'm glad we could help your father.
Rothwell's Cleaning Services Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 43 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access